rabidse

Jun 22, 2017
So no-one with a mac is having problems with the new version? Great....!
I couldnt get anything to work and it was extremely frustrating, if you manage to find a way to play it please let me know

Full traceback:
File "/Volumes/KINGSTON/SuperPowered_v0.15.01-MODDED-steam/renpy/bootstrap.py", line 295, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "/Volumes/KINGSTON/SuperPowered_v0.15.01-MODDED-steam/renpy/main.py", line 300, in main
renpy.loader.index_archives()
File "/Volumes/KINGSTON/SuperPowered_v0.15.01-MODDED-steam/renpy/loader.py", line 163, in index_archives
fn = transfn(prefix + ".rpi")
File "/Volumes/KINGSTON/SuperPowered_v0.15.01-MODDED-steam/renpy/loader.py", line 615, in transfn
raise Exception("Couldn't find file '%s'." % name)
Exception: Couldn't find file '._images.rpi'.
This is the log I get if anyone knows how to fix it?

Last edited:

Dotzone

Jun 13, 2017
When i open the game i get this error on PC, and the apk version opens then closes.

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/script.rpy", line 101, in script
$ MCmindwipe_available=True
Exception: Possible infinite loop.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "C:\Users\Pwned\Downloads\SuperPowered v0.15.01\SuperPowered_v0.15.01-MODDED-steam\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 295, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "C:\Users\Pwned\Downloads\SuperPowered v0.15.01\SuperPowered_v0.15.01-MODDED-steam\renpy\main.py", line 419, in main
game.context().run(node)
File "game/script.rpy", line 101, in script
$ MCmindwipe_available=True
File "C:\Users\Pwned\Downloads\SuperPowered v0.15.01\SuperPowered_v0.15.01-MODDED-steam\renpy\execution.py", line 56, in check_infinite_loop
raise Exception("Possible infinite loop.")
Exception: Possible infinite loop.

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 6.99.12.4.2187

Jan 21, 2017
Now, now... be nice PepsiMan! LOL!

Apple Mac's are far more advanced than Windows PC's when it comes to things like graphic design, digital art, etc... After having both I would agree that they are frustrating when trying to use emulators or run ports of PC software though! heh heh...
half right, Mac and apple are great for 2d graphic design, page layout and that hackers don't see them as worth the time to mess with. However they are the absolute worst in 3D rendering and programs such as 3DS Max and Maya, which is why most schools, developers and design companies use only PCs for designing anything in 3D. as for why his mac keeps crashing? no idea
*that's my 2 cents for the month*
P.S., I do graphic design in real life and had to learn that

Reactions: riddikk91

InfinityzeN

Oct 29, 2016
Macs are popular in the professional graphics design world world for one reason... Tradition. 20+ years ago you only had one choice for graphics design and that was a Mac.

Macs are popular for amateur/home graphics design and photo rendering for two reasons... Trendiness and FREE software. Macs come with a lot of free software that lets you do basic audio, video, and graphics work. Additionally people have bought into the marketing. "My Mac doesn't get viruses!" and such is bull. The computers that are primarily infected with viruses are running super old Windows OS's that don't have the build in security software. That means anything older that Vista (which came out 11 years ago). Macs now have built in security software too but testing has shown that it is pretty crap.

Adobe photoshop was programed on a Motorola powered Mac and though a version for Windows came out a few years after the Mac version, it was a mostly ignored red-headed step child. Adobe focused a lot of attention on optimizing for Mac (Motorola and PPC versions). Now a days, Adobe focuses on Nvidia acceleration (and Apple flipped to AMD after a spat with Nvidia a few years ago).

For gaming design, 3D rendering, architecture, and web design there is no contest, PC has way more professional programs to choose from that are extremely highly optimized. For audio right now, you have far more options on the PC.

For mega graphics programs (GIS, CAD, and RSP) you have no choice. You need big arrays of HDD with SSD acceleration (to store and load those TB size files), huge pools of ram (did you miss me say TB size files?), dual processors (but quad is better), and a video board with as much ram on it as you can get. I have been working with Erdas Imagine since 8.4 (1999) and ArcGIS since 8.1 (2001).

Last edited:

hazoltd

Mar 2, 2017
You'd think after all this time he'd change the models so that the MC doesn't look double the age of his supposed "Mother"

ThanatosX

Jan 21, 2017
Kelly and the mother are getting updated renders, something to look forward to. Pretty keen to see what the updated styles looks like compared to the original art he threw together.

garrukr69

Aug 7, 2016
Having a bit of trouble with this latest release, it won't let me use any powers even though i have them. What am i doing wrong lads?

EDIT: nvm, found a fix for it earlier in the thread. My bad!

Last edited:

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
Well, I'm not alone, by the way I'm seeing, many players are thinking the same way like me. First, the models of older version are more pretty than now. Second, I never knew a hero that like of BDSM, Third, if Charolastra had not did a great job for change it, all the woman's in this game are only, nothing more than "Whore" . I don't need a hero that step in the face in the Principal of School. Even She like it. Night City Productions need look this game in another way, and in better path.

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
I've noticed there's a LOT of prudes in this forum.

Not complaining, just find it strange.
I don't have preconcept, I think that many things in this game makes no sense, if MC is a hero, he need act like one, only this. I'm talking about this game, I don't mind with another game that put. Only the SuperPowered that don't need it.

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
At the beginning this game consisted of only three styles, RPG, Hero, All Sex, but there were already scenes and means to seduce the MC's Mom, I have nothing against it, it's just a game. But it was not exaggerated. I played it until I found the scene of Rape, I hate it because it's a crime, and the statistics proves that the absolute majority of players do not approve, only when they extract the scene, that I came back to play, now you’ll see that it is indicating new Styles, Incest and Mind Control, but with excess at all, BDSM, Gang Bang, Humiliation and many more. They could have put more stuff for the MC do it, and not overdo it to the extreme.

Reactions: orion77
3.20 star(s) 140 Votes