ABH20

Jun 16, 2017
Hey can anyone help?
After i got the Milf flaw i can't interact with younger girls what to do ?
It always says she is too young
You need to get the power SymPathic Link to get the associated flaw Ephebophilia. Info copied from the in-game profile:

Flaw: Ephebophilia
Associated Power: SymPathic Link
You used to only find the stereotypical super-hero frame attractive... You know... Unrealistic tits, long legs, tall, and nowhere resembling your age. Now however... If it's legal, you'll ride it...
===EFFECT===
Billy now finds younger looking girls attractive.
Public Masturbation modifier +5

Reactions: $@~

ABH20

Jun 16, 2017
Is there anyway you can have sex with the mom's friend who comes over drunk?
There's multiple ways. When you get the scene of Maggie (Mother) and Sophie (Friend) at the table, how things play out depend on a variety of factors.

You need to abuse the rollback system to get Sophie's inhibition down to 60 for full sex. At the table scene this happens when your dick is exposed to her by Maggie. For good alignment I think at first you have to give her your bed and will automatically sleep on the couch. When she gives you the kiss goodbye whatever stat raises/lowers abuse the rollback system to help that along. Stats that lower aim for 60, stats that raise aim for 70. Bad alignment path doesn't need any of this since she's passed out.

GOOD ALIGNMENT (70 or more): You drop Maggie off to bed then come back to the couch. Choose to take Sophie to your room. She'll wake up, ask you to stay and help her get naked, you'll take off your shorts too. She starts to jerk you off in her sleep. If you don't wake her you come and lose an alignment point. If you wake her she'll have sex with you.

BAD ALIGNMENT (30 or less): You drop Maggie off to bed. If you have the Incest flaw from the Mind Control power you have three options: Just the tip (rape), Teach her a lesson (anal rape), Leave her alone. She sleeps through whatever you choose to do. When you go into the living room you have the option to go to bed or look closer at Sophie. Choose to look closer and whenever the choice prompt comes up pick the second option. You'll uncover more of her body then eventually rape her in her sleep.

MAGGIE & SOPHIE: If you have the Incest flaw and have given Maggie the Obsessive mental illness then Maggie will hug you and will expose your dick to Sophie. Sophie will blow you with your mother's encouragement and Maggie will kiss Sophie after you've come to taste your semen. Then Maggie will leave and Sophie will bend over the table and tell you to fuck her. She passes out after and you dump her naked body on the couch.

Last edited:

Tease Me

May 6, 2017
I recently made a cheat for the unmodded game using the script rpy from a modded making changes then taking the script rpyc and replaced the one on the unmodded game. this gives me 24 charm and and MC and the ability to invite all the women except the sister. I had many failures but found it possible.

Fafner

Mar 21, 2017
Hey can anyone help?
After i got the Milf flaw i can't interact with younger girls what to do ?
It always says she is too young
You need the flaw from the Sympathic Link power to interact with them voluntarily, though you can drive them crazy and get special dialog for the Nympho/Obsession scenes.

CobraSGT

Jun 3, 2017
c
I recently made a cheat for the unmodded game using the script rpy from a modded making changes then taking the script rpyc and replaced the one on the unmodded game. this gives me 24 charm and and MC and the ability to invite all the women except the sister. I had many failures but found it possible.
can you share it?

t_jay17

Aug 24, 2016
There's multiple ways. When you get the scene of Maggie (Mother) and Sophie (Friend) at the table, how things play out depend on a variety of factors.

To avoid having to grind for the scene or abuse dialogue rollbacks just make it much easier on yourself and use the following console commands:
s.love=90
s.lust=90
s.corruption=90
s.inhibitions=50

GOOD ALIGNMENT: You drop Maggie off to bed then come back to the couch. Choose to take Sophie to your room. She'll wake up, ask you to stay and help her get naked, you'll take off your shorts too. She starts to jerk you off in her sleep. If you don't wake her you come and lose an alignment point. If you wake her she'll have sex with you.

BAD ALIGNMENT: You drop Maggie off to bed. If you have the Incest flaw from the Mind Control power you have three options: Just the tip (rape), Teach her a lesson (anal rape), Leave her alone. She sleeps through whatever you choose to do. When you go into the living room you have the option to go to bed or look closer at Sophie. Choose to look closer and whenever the choice prompt comes up pick the second option. You'll uncover more of her body then eventually rape her in her sleep.

MAGGIE & SOPHIE: If you have the Incest flaw and have given Maggie the Obsessive mental illness then Maggie will hug you and will expose your dick to Sophie. Sophie will blow you with your mother's encouragement and Maggie will kiss Sophie after you've come to taste your semen. Then Maggie will leave and Sophie will bend over the table and tell you to fuck her. She passes out after and you dump her naked body on the couch.
I cannot seem to get it her inhibitions are always 100 and it drops 2 when she sees his dick

ABH20

Jun 16, 2017
I cannot seem to get it her inhibitions are always 100 and it drops 2 when she sees his dick
I just started a fresh game to test the scenario and it turns out the console commands aren't permanent for Sophie. It worked on my first playthrough but isn't working now for some reason. Sorry I gave bad advice, I'll edit my post in a moment. What you have to do is abuse the rollback system to keep lowering her inhibition. When it drops by 2, rollback again and again until you hit 60 to get the sex scene.

ABH20

Jun 16, 2017
any other way?
Nope. There's a feature that hasn't been implemented yet where you can have your record cleaned. Until it is you need to avoid demerits at all costs. If you're having trouble with running out of willpower and aren't using the modded version then you'll have to keep using the console command:

player.willpower=100

Altarin

May 21, 2017
My first playthough (without cheats) ended in few days by wiping my memory for masturbating at home where only mom you see me. Sooo yeah that sucks.
But yeah i know the basic cheats, but there are some nice reaction from corrupted girls. so i often used yhea player.willpower = 0 just to see those.

t_jay17

Aug 24, 2016
I just started a fresh game to test the scenario and it turns out the console commands aren't permanent for Sophie. It worked on my first playthrough but isn't working now for some reason. Sorry I gave bad advice, I'll edit my post in a moment. What you have to do is abuse the rollback system to keep lowering her inhibition. When it drops by 2, rollback again and again until you hit 60 to get the sex scene.
How do you abuse the rollback system? I have no Idea what the rollback system is.

ABH20

Jun 16, 2017
How do you abuse the rollback system? I have no Idea what the rollback system is.
In a scene you can use the mousewheel to scroll back and forth through the dialogue, in case you clicked and missed something. So if the player says a line and the effect is to lower a character's inhibition by 2, scroll the wheel up one movement to go back to that line and the inhibition will lower by 2 again. This will stack the effect so if someone starts at 100 and you have a little patience you can abuse the rollback system to lower the inhibition to where you need it in one sitting instead of having to trigger the same scene multiple times.

3.20 star(s) 140 Votes