ABH20

Jun 16, 2017
May i ask?
So far, we can access to the mod version of 15.2 from the Op but any link of 16 or 16.1 would be without password cheat and of course no mod, right?
Is the password cheat file is working on the 16.1 version? thanks.
No mod yet, have to use console commands to cheat.

Version 0.16.0 posted by bit has the password fix pre-applied. I haven't downloaded the 0.16.1 version posted by Dibutello so can't help you there. If it is not included, it's easy enough to get the password fix file from the first page and apply it yourself.

Voilsh

Apr 30, 2017
TL;DR - Moral rights in copyright where people ask him for permission to update a game with assets he used to make money. It's tedious for him and others but people really get uptight about controlled copyright...
I still have his rags game, where he used copyrighted assets to make the game, so the whole indignation thing is a little ridiculous.

Except he's already said he didn't modify how he makes the game. No reason for him to lie about that, so likely as he said, its some ren'py update that changed things
Oh? So the latest version of renpy encrypted everything by default?

Dibutello

May 29, 2017
May i ask?
So far, we can access to the mod version of 15.2 from the Op but any link of 16 or 16.1 would be without password cheat and of course no mod, right?
Is the password cheat file is working on the 16.1 version? thanks.
The version I have uploaded has the password fix installed already (not by me...) so it doesn´t ask for the pass. Apart from starting a game and checking changes in the image folder to see the difference with the previous version (I do not have access to the changelog for Patrons) I have done little else.

As a summary, it works (at least for me).

I edited the previous post to let you guys know that once you open the file it says it is v.0.16.00, and not v.0.16.01 like I said initially. The site where I downloaded it from said .01, the file doesn´t, but I think similar issues were reported with v0.15.01 and .02. (confussing, I know):biggrin:

Last edited:

ThanatosX

Jan 21, 2017
When someone goes to update the first post with the next modded version they should throw in the current patch notes and dev plan. Page 73.

Here

And here

gue5t

Sep 11, 2016

I haven't changed what I do with file structure. The script has always used standard Ren'py encryption. If the encryption algorythms have changed in a recent Ren'py update, I wouldn't know.
Can someone tell me what encryption are you talking about? The v16 is using the same Ren'py version as v15 so there shouldn't be any difference in the encryption from that source.

Dibutello

May 29, 2017
Does anyone have the images? images.rpa - how to decode? where to download the software to decode?
The one I use I have no clue where I got it from, but it has this inside, in case it helps...

RPA Extractor for Windows

Compiled by Sn34kyMofo.com via the following resources:

Python 2.7.9:
RPATool by Shizmob:
py2exe:

For information on how to use RPA Extractor for Windows, please see the following page on the Sn34kyMofo Website:
Easy as hell to use. Just put the images.rpa (or rename other file names you suspect has the pics) into the folder with the extract.bat, and run it.

Charolastra

Modder
May 27, 2017
Except he's already said he didn't modify how he makes the game. No reason for him to lie about that, so likely as he said, its some ren'py update that changed things
Can someone tell me what encryption are you talking about? The v16 is using the same Ren'py version as v15 so there shouldn't be any difference in the encryption from that source.
As i already say, I am NOT a modder, I don't know anything about programing or anything similar, I cant assure if he encrypted or if i am doing something wrong. I just try to fix something i did not like in this game, NightCity told me on patreon that he did no encrypt, but when i extracted the rpa the rpy files look like this to me.
2.jpg

The mod i made in the v0.5 was with the modded version, so by now i am gonna wait to see if someone do a modded version of this one.

Last edited:

Dibutello

May 29, 2017
anyone got V0.16.01
Post has a torrent of it hidden inside a spoiler. (nothing like looking around to find things)

In page 74 there is a mega link posted by me that said v0.16.01 on the site where I got it from. Now I am not so sure...:closedtongue:

jenora

Mar 18, 2017
I can post a password free version in a bit. It will also start you with extra money and 100 charm.

Anton0v

May 19, 2017
Not gonna lie, the game seems pretty grindy so far, is there any way to get my grades up without cheating?

3.20 star(s) 140 Votes