Ryofu888

Jun 3, 2017
I read in the v15 patch notes that the fetish system is active. How do i activate them for the different girls? been trying for a while now and have not seen anything new

badblonde

Apr 20, 2017
I read in the v15 patch notes that the fetish system is active. How do i activate them for the different girls? been trying for a while now and have not seen anything new

New Just mom Fetish is Opened ...the new girl is next

D

Deleted member 45040

So there's no harem route possible ?

That's a bit of a dick move from the dev.
The dev to this game has always been a bit of a dick.. inserting passwords encrypting files. Patreon has made him greedy.

Shardoom

Spunkbubble
Donor
May 4, 2017
The answer to people worries about NTR is in this post.

Last edited:

Dibutello

May 29, 2017
It seems there is a v0.16.01 already around in the usual sites... from what I can see checking the image folder, it is a Denise update without her Nympho or Obsessive events.

Dibutello

May 29, 2017
OK. First upload ever from MEGA. Let me know if you have any issues and I will try to resolve them (with my very limited knoweledge). It is v0.16.01 compressed with 7zip.

P.S. I hope I am not breaking any rule by uploading too soon... I was never good reading forum rules XD
EDIT: Correction, it is v0.16.00. It was wrongly labelled in the site where I downloaded it from.

Last edited:

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
this game's dev pretty much only comes here to DMCA our stuff (or at least the stuff that he can DMCA) but other than that there isn't a too soon. Too soon is for devs that post here actively. The private staff chat started as a thing about him being here and how things would be handled. I forgot everything that was related to him but he basically came with DMCA in hand.

Dibutello

May 29, 2017
By the way, Thatguy, feel free to use the link in the front page once you've check it if you want. It is your thread after all...

ABH20

Jun 16, 2017
Im using modded 0.15 from front page. I have chosen power in profile page but i have a red x over power symbol and cant use the powers at all? Is there a fix?
Fix for that issue is .

i have a problem, wenn i play the game the police .... catch me, can i fix this.... Or what am I doing wrong ?
I been getting the same thing if anyone knows maybe a console command to prevent this it be great
When your willpower runs out and you jerk off in public you get a demerit. Get too many of them and you get busted by the Initiative. If you're using the modded version just click on your willpower score and it will refill to 100. If you're using the regular version use this console command after doing anything that drains will:

player.willpower=100

There will be a way to have your demerits record altered by Principal Larson eventually as a large favour, hasn't been implemented yet.

Last edited:

Tyrranus

May 4, 2017
The dev to this game has always been a bit of a dick.. inserting passwords encrypting files. Patreon has made him greedy.
Imagine that, someone who's using their patreon project as their income source wants to protect his project from hackers and thieves. Who woulda thunk it eh? lol

Nothin will ever stop it but do you really need to hate on someone trying to protect his income source?

I already download and unpack the new version to modify it but it looks like the files are now encrypted, so i don't know how to modify them. Sorry.

It looks like he did not like the mod i made he want people to play it with out other options,

I haven't changed what I do with file structure. The script has always used standard Ren'py encryption. If the encryption algorythms have changed in a recent Ren'py update, I wouldn't know.

Last edited:

El bacca Del Chew

Apr 3, 2017
May i ask?
So far, we can access to the mod version of 15.2 from the Op but any link of 16 or 16.1 would be without password cheat and of course no mod, right?
Is the password cheat file is working on the 16.1 version? thanks.

Voilsh

Apr 30, 2017
I already download and unpack the new version to modify it but it looks like the files are now encrypted, so i don't know how to modify them. Sorry.
I'll never understand the urge to block other people from enjoying the game as they want it...

Ungawa

Apr 16, 2017
I'll never understand the urge to block other people from enjoying the game as they want it...
TL;DR - Moral rights in copyright where people ask him for permission to update a game with assets he used to make money. It's tedious for him and others but people really get uptight about controlled copyright...

Tyrranus

May 4, 2017
Except he's already said he didn't modify how he makes the game. No reason for him to lie about that, so likely as he said, its some ren'py update that changed things

Shades19

Jun 8, 2017
What does the NPC battle demo shit even do? I keep getting error on that tho. (saved files are from the older version, so not sure if that's the problem).

3.20 star(s) 140 Votes