BeeGee

Apr 26, 2018
anyone please :(
For the one hundredth time in this thread alone, there is no such thing as a "full save" in this game.
There is no gallery.
You can not go back and view special scenes.
Mods like radioactive are intended to help reduce some of the grind and make it easier to get to the scenes you want.
The only way to see all the content is to play the fucking game.

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
SuperPowered [v0.43.00] Night City Productions

Original Size Win/Linux: 3.71 GB
Original Size Mac: 3.69 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 500 MB: -
Compressed Size Mac: 483 MB: -

Note: Best way to download from MEGA and avoid the Download Limit is by using App, MEGAsync.

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

Last edited:

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
Man...not a bad game, but every time i try again, i always stop playing, is too much boring, even with the great help of sillyrobot walkthrough, there is a shit ton of stuff you need to do to being able to have anything fun...this kind of game could be easy played without any help of the mods, but damn, or you go by the boring stuff, take a hell long time to being able to do anything, or you appeal to the mods.

Reactions: EZ8lt

HillDweller

Mar 31, 2020
Man...not a bad game, but every time i try again, i always stop playing, is too much boring, even with the great help of sillyrobot walkthrough, there is a shit ton of stuff you need to do to being able to have anything fun...this kind of game could be easy played without any help of the mods, but damn, or you go by the boring stuff, take a hell long time to being able to do anything, or you appeal to the mods.
for real, the walkthrough looks like the flight manual for a plane in a study flight sim. For anyone that enjoys demented complexity, good for them, but it certainly is an acquired taste

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
for real, the walkthrough looks like the flight manual for a plane in a study flight sim. For anyone that enjoys demented complexity, good for them, but it certainly is an acquired taste
I tried to make my guide as easy to follow as possible, which is why it makes liberal use of spoiler blocks. One of the things that frustrates me about walkthroughs is when they tell you what to do but not why. The whole give a man a fish / teach a man to fish thing. I tried to spoiler the reasons off for those that just want the steps.

I am open to suggestions for improvement.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Where is this ... guide? is it updated to latest 0.43 version?
The OP lists something of a Wlakthrough ... which does no actually give any pointers on how to game ...
What do we do in the house?
How do we get the juicy scenes with the babes?
Can you list the scenes so we can at least use jump command to see them?
Kind of hard to make sense with so many GUI values to keep track of and so many places to visit.
I tried to make my guide as easy to follow as possible, which is why it makes liberal use of spoiler blocks. One of the things that frustrates me about walkthroughs is when they tell you what to do but not why. The whole give a man a fish / teach a man to fish thing. I tried to spoiler the reasons off for those that just want the steps.

I am open to suggestions for improvement.

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
My signature has a link.

It hasn't been updated. I haven't even downloaded 0.43 yet. That said, based on the change notes, almost no update will be required except perhaps recommending different jobs once I work out the relative value of working for Globex.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Canto Forte

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
So .. how do you game this?
2 weeks mandatory to go to school and get the high grades before the school report comes in?
Where should we spend our time?
At home? In campus? out and about town?
Is neighborhood watch mandatory?
Demerits still kill our mojo?
Do flaws still plague our gaming?

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
The OP lists something of a Wlakthrough ... which does no actually give any pointers on how to game ...
What do we do in the house?
How do we get the juicy scenes with the babes?
Can you list the scenes so we can at least use jump command to see them?
Kind of hard to make sense with so many GUI values to keep track of and so many places to visit.
I don't catalog all the different possible scenes. Fundamentally, there are four main groupings: have sex (quickies, or not so quickies with sufficient love/lust/time investment), booty calls (invite a girl over in the evening with sufficient lust), school vignettes (arrange for uni-sex bathrooms and corrupt/uninhibit the school girls, and insanity (make women obsessive or nymphomaniacal with Sympathic Link is the easiest method). There is robust variation especially with the insanities.

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
So .. how do you game this?
2 weeks mandatory to go to school and get the high grades before the school report comes in?
Where should we spend our time?
At home? In campus? out and about town?
Is neighborhood watch mandatory?
Demerits still kill our mojo?
Do flaws still plague our gaming?
Take a look at my guide. I cover the first couple of days in great detail, the first 2 weeks in detail and then zoom out to effective months.

Spend one Mon-Thur + both weekends raising your grades and the rest of the first 2 weeks improving social talents (Personality and Persuasion) is my recommendation. After that, look to improve Reasoning and then Reflex to allow better job acquisition while concentrating on Influence and cash gain. By January, cash shouldn't be a problem any more and influence is the bottleneck.

Neighborhood watch is a bit of a trap. It consumes 2 time slots -- the night where very little can happen other than booty calls / random events and the following morning. I find the cost too great for the possible rewards.

Demerits will cause you to lose the game eventually, yes.

I'm unsure what you mean by flaws. If you are referring to the personality flaws each power inflicts on Billy, then I find many of them vital to game play. At least 3 of the flaws (Flight, Sympathic Link, and Mind Control) increase the range of women Billy is willing to pursue.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jackbite
3.20 star(s) 140 Votes