sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
can someone explain nympho and obsessive scenes?
There are 3 types of insanity: obsession, nymphomania, and volatile. Two have attached sex scenes: obsession and nymphomania.

If one or more of the women are insane (most easily accomplished through Love/Lust overload) then that person may instigate a scene. Obsessions often play out as Billy goes to sleep for the night. Nymphomania plays out when you encounter the person. There are scenes for each person individually and scenes for more than one person being insane.

Activating a scene is RNG though I seem to remember it is tied to Inhibition though I may be misremembering.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jackbite

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
I got a bad ending, but i don't know how i got it or how to avoid it
Bad endings are controlled by the number of demerits Billy receives. If Billy engages in public sex acts including, but not limited to, public masturbation, some public sex, and sex combat at school, he receives a demerit. Too many demerits and the Initiative fixes Billy so he won't be a problem.

Demerits expire naturally after about 2 months. You can use a professional favor from the principal to erase one each week (she needs favor 100 to ask).

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
I know sharing is avoidable in this game based on the comments, but im curious if there is an unavoidable voyeursim(the kind where you watch other couples fuck)?
All of it is avoidable in the sense that if you don't fiddle with peoples brains, they won't engage in naughty behaviour. If you do reduce inhibition and increase corruption, there are several scenes that become unavoidable -- mom brings home a sex partner and the principal get gang-banged by students are two I recall off the top of my head.

Last edited:
Reactions: Professor Black

juanel0

Oct 25, 2017
Bad endings are controlled by the number of demerits Billy receives. If Billy engages in public sex acts including, but not limited to, public masturbation, some public sex, and sex combat at school, he receives a demerit. Too many demerits and the Initiative fixes Billy so he won't be a problem.

Demerits expire naturally after about 2 months. You can use a professional favor from the principal to erase one each week (she needs favor 100 to ask).
there is any way i can see how many demerits i have?

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jun 10, 2017
Hi guys,

I updated my "Better Experience" mod to take count of the changes that came with the 0.43.00 version.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Baal7734 you made a typo in "globex_job2_crit" line 2456. You generate a random value between 1 and 6, but you test the value up to 9.

TylerJ

Sep 26, 2017
if I start a new game will I be able to continue with the new save on future versions without needing the repack?

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
if I start a new game will I be able to continue with the new save on future versions without needing the repack?
So long as you stay within the same pack version. If folder ends in '-pc' then other -pc versions will work. If the version ends in '-win' then other -win versions will work. Just don't cross streams.

That said, there is always a chance the dev makes a future version incompatible.

Reactions: TylerJ

Professor Black

Jun 14, 2020
You might be able to finish the game without ever witnessing anyone other than MC getting any action but it would be tough and you'd probably miss most of the content you DO want to see if you jumped through all of the hoops necessary to avoid anyone else getting action. IMO it's not really worth doing. Just accept that this is one of those games where most of the girls are going to sometimes fuck people other than MC (even if they're also fucking him).

You can intentionally avoid raising the girls corruption scores, intentionally fail to upgrade the bathrooms at school, and mind control every girl you meet to suppress wild oats (so she only wants to fuck the MC). That will mostly allow you to have all of the girls for yourself. There are also 1 or 2 fetishes that you would have to avoid unlocking for the girls (like Kelly's).

Even if you don't take any of those precautions, the MC will still get way more action than any of the other characters but you'll also frequently see them getting pounded by random dudes in the bathroom or whatever as well.

All of it is avoidable in the sense that if you don't fiddle with peoples brains, they won't engage in naughty behaviour. If you do reduce inhibition and increase corruption, there are several scenes that become unavoidable -- mom brings home a sex partner and the principal get gang-banged by students are two I recall off the top of my head.
thank you both very much for being very informative! appreciate it!

T.Geiger

Modder
Nov 29, 2017
Baal7734 had a post in this thread about it a few days ago.
The bug is probably fixed. "plot5" can now be completed in several places (one with each sidekick), whereas before it could only be complete with Tamara in combat.

Activating a scene is RNG though I seem to remember it is tied to Inhibition though I may be misremembering.
Lower Inhibition makes them trigger more often. Obsession also requires a minimal 10 Corruption.

Reactions: sillyrobot

JenusKudo

Aug 4, 2017
What? I thought they first needs to be nympho or sex bot. Well, it's been a long time since I last played, so I am probably wrong

Johny Alfa

Oct 7, 2017
Hi I decided its time to set a profile picture. As this is the game I played most I think it would be a nice gesture to chose from this game. Does anybody knows if pics from game available and if yes where?

Derp800

Jan 26, 2020
So I tried this game out and even with the mod the game seems pretty overly designed and overly complicated to even do basic things. I'm not even understanding all the basics of the game even. Is there a guide or a guide to the mod that would hold my hand a little bit or is it just not worth the work and hassle?

Wizzzz

Sep 9, 2017
Hi I decided its time to set a profile picture. As this is the game I played most I think it would be a nice gesture to chose from this game. Does anybody knows if pics from game available and if yes where?
You can either screenshot while playing, take one from the OP or use the Unren tool to extract all images from the game.

So I tried this game out and even with the mod the game seems pretty overly designed and overly complicated to even do basic things. I'm not even understanding all the basics of the game even. Is there a guide or a guide to the mod that would hold my hand a little bit or is it just not worth the work and hassle?
This game has a lot of content and, depending on your kinks, can be totally worth it. However it is complex and things don't get easier as you progress; you just get more powerful so more sex scenes faster but juggling with the stats is still a chore. In the op there is a link to a walkthrough by sillyrobot which pretty much max out your character so you can enjoy all the content. You'll learn the game by following it but we are talking hours of grind here.

By the way, is there a way to see the new scenes related to learning powers in my old maxed out save?

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
What? I thought they first needs to be nympho or sex bot. Well, it's been a long time since I last played, so I am probably wrong
That... would be fiddling with people's brains. The principal just needs high Corruption. Mom needs more fiddling.

3.20 star(s) 140 Votes