HillDweller

Mar 31, 2020
I tried to make my guide as easy to follow as possible, which is why it makes liberal use of spoiler blocks. One of the things that frustrates me about walkthroughs is when they tell you what to do but not why. The whole give a man a fish / teach a man to fish thing. I tried to spoiler the reasons off for those that just want the steps.

I am open to suggestions for improvement.
your guide is excellent! It clearly lays out all the strategy and tactics for those who are willing to commit to the game.
It wasn't knocking on the guide, but on the game. For my taste, the game systems are way too complex and it gets in the way of enjoyment, like it happens with too many sex games.

Last edited:

Orzammar

Nov 21, 2017
I don't think I've played since version .30? Yeeeesh. Kinda temped to give this a go again, but then I remember how much micromanaging this game was even with the mods haha.

Also, reading through that walkthrough, the bugs listed in that superhero club questline sound very concerning. IE completely blocking other events with no way of fixing it? That's a pretty big thing to not have fixed

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
This and Sex Love Second Base are games I'm eagerly awaiting for completion. As tedious and grindy as they are, they are actually decent games if we could play through em without interruption. Restarting even once is out of the question though. I refuse lol.

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
I don't think I've played since version .30? Yeeeesh. Kinda temped to give this a go again, but then I remember how much micromanaging this game was even with the mods haha.

Also, reading through that walkthrough, the bugs listed in that superhero club questline sound very concerning. IE completely blocking other events with no way of fixing it? That's a pretty big thing to not have fixed
The dev noticed the most serious of the bugs last week and that should be gone soon if it still there in 0.43.00.

I don't think the Pixie chain blocking the rest is considered a bug. It really becomes a problem currently in that you cannot graduate the first May so rather than having a short hiatus of events leading to the Pixie climax and graduation, you have the events left off and literally nothing you can do other than mark time for another year.

Last edited:

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
This and Sex Love Second Base are games I'm eagerly awaiting for completion. As tedious and grindy as they are, they are actually decent games if we could play through em without interruption. Restarting even once is out of the question though. I refuse lol.
LOL, I play from the start every release (though this release based on the notes I'm tempted to use my last 0.42 save.) There's been too many balance changes to rely on my previous experience when updating the walkthrough.

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
I tried to make my guide as easy to follow as possible, which is why it makes liberal use of spoiler blocks. One of the things that frustrates me about walkthroughs is when they tell you what to do but not why. The whole give a man a fish / teach a man to fish thing. I tried to spoiler the reasons off for those that just want the steps.

I am open to suggestions for improvement.
For me that guide is really good, the bad thing is about the game, that you need to do a lot to have some scenes, for example or you get good grades or is game over, in that you put a lot of good hints, but the problem is that the game force you that, so or you do everything right at the start, or you are fucked up, and boy, i have seen some games with a shit ton of grind, but that is boring as hell.

Macfinn99

Jun 20, 2017
Okay, . . . It looks like a complete restart in order to get all, (most), of the new goodies in this update. As frustrating as that may be, I suppose we should be grateful that it hasn't happened more often in this game. Hopefully, Baal lumped them all into this update and can continue on with just the forward storyline updates for at least the next few versions and that all of these early storyline changes don't generate a lot of new bugs/conflicts.

IdarksoulsI

Jun 26, 2017
Okay, . . . It looks like a complete restart in order to get all, (most), of the new goodies in this update. As frustrating as that may be, I suppose we should be grateful that it hasn't happened more often in this game. Hopefully, Baal lumped them all into this update and can continue on with just the forward storyline updates for at least the next few versions and that all of these early storyline changes don't generate a lot of new bugs/conflicts.
Better to wait for the next update, right now only half of the content is in.

Reactions: T.Geiger

terirheken

Jan 7, 2019
hopefully tehy will add some more stuff at the initiative. Kinda desparately waiting for new jobs and ops there since a long long time^^

Reactions: Zibodar

Professor Black

Jun 14, 2020
I know sharing is avoidable in this game based on the comments, but im curious if there is an unavoidable voyeursim(the kind where you watch other couples fuck)?

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
I know sharing is avoidable in this game based on the comments, but im curious if there is an unavoidable voyeursim(the kind where you watch other couples fuck)?
You might be able to finish the game without ever witnessing anyone other than MC getting any action but it would be tough and you'd probably miss most of the content you DO want to see if you jumped through all of the hoops necessary to avoid anyone else getting action. IMO it's not really worth doing. Just accept that this is one of those games where most of the girls are going to sometimes fuck people other than MC (even if they're also fucking him).

You can intentionally avoid raising the girls corruption scores, intentionally fail to upgrade the bathrooms at school, and mind control every girl you meet to suppress wild oats (so she only wants to fuck the MC). That will mostly allow you to have all of the girls for yourself. There are also 1 or 2 fetishes that you would have to avoid unlocking for the girls (like Kelly's).

Even if you don't take any of those precautions, the MC will still get way more action than any of the other characters but you'll also frequently see them getting pounded by random dudes in the bathroom or whatever as well.

Reactions: Professor Black
3.20 star(s) 140 Votes