sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
So I tried this game out and even with the mod the game seems pretty overly designed and overly complicated to even do basic things. I'm not even understanding all the basics of the game even. Is there a guide or a guide to the mod that would hold my hand a little bit or is it just not worth the work and hassle?
There are at least two guides. The one linked in my signature and the one the first post of the same thread. There are several mods. Radioactive and Better Experience seem to get talked about a fair bit.

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
How many sex scenes do you get with the mom and sister?
Together? There's one, maybe two that depends on insanities and another that depends on both being mind controlled. Separately? Each one gets the following scenes: long session, 3 quickie sessions, 3 mind control quickie sessions, showering, watching TV, and then the relatively large selection of insanity events and jealousy events. Sister also has a set of vignettes at school and graduation. I'm probably missing a few.

Ancalador

Jul 26, 2017
Has the latest version messed up the incest aspect? I've had Family Ties on both the mother and sister for a month in game and despite control being at 100 for most of that love is still capped at 20 and lust at 0.

Edit: I've had the Better Experience mod on since the end of the first day as well.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Has the latest version messed up the incest aspect? I've had Family Ties on both the mother and sister for a month in game and despite control being at 100 for most of that love is still capped at 20 and lust at 0.

Edit: I've had the Better Experience mod on since the end of the first day as well.
Have you suppressed those family ties yet?

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017

If you're using the better experience mod you can click on the text that says she's related to you and it will toggle between incest allowed (green) vs not allowed (red). I had the same problem until I did that. Suppress family ties didn't seem to do anything and Obssessive and Nympho didn't unlock it either. I had to manually change it via the mod. Don't know if that's an issue in the base game or the mod, I've only played the new version with the mod:

1610574945985.png

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
Does anyone know the console code for the globex nurse named Alice?
globex

Looking at it a bit more closely, Alice doesn't have stats like most characters. She's a generic girl at Globex for the 'voice'.

Last edited:

Ancalador

Jul 26, 2017
If you're using the better experience mod you can click on the text that says she's related to you and it will toggle between incest allowed (green) vs not allowed (red). I had the same problem until I did that. Suppress family ties didn't seem to do anything and Obssessive and Nympho didn't unlock it either. I had to manually change it via the mod. Don't know if that's an issue in the base game or the mod, I've only played the new version with the mod
Yeah I wanted to try and unlock that kind of stuff within the story, using the mod mostly to recharge charm, money and energy to make things go faster, but it looks like I won't have a chance. Thanks.

the_high_king

Jul 16, 2017
Pretty happy that I've figured out this game in my latest playthrough. Without mods or cheats, my sister and mom are now incestous super sluts who will please my MC and anyone my MC brings towards them. The key power is mind control.

I think some people are taking the 3 main mind-control settings: Restraint, Slutty (Clothes) and SexBot... and yes, that is the optimal route if you want your girls extra whore-ish. However, the key is to replace Restraint with Justice once their corruption reaches 100 because that way, you can start dropping their Inhibition which will bring you to their next slutiness level. In the case of mom and sis, you want to replace Restraint with Familial Ties instead.

I'm now currently working on the nurse and I feel happy with this update because it feels like we're finally worming our way into the superheroines themselves :sneaky: , (eventually). Besides finally infiltrating and corrupting the super heroes themselves, here's what else I'd like to see:

- Tamara is cool but would love to corrupt her as well somehow and make her the NCHL fuck-doll.
- Exhibitionism please. Would love to corrupt the school policies enough to allow public sex in hallways and classrooms.
- Would love results for corrupting Derek and Freddie. Love gangbanging mom with dem boys. More of that! Maybe there can be more results with NCHL events based on the boys corruption.
- Dates outside the house. Inviting girls to fuck at your bedroom is cool but going out on dates outside would be nice as well, (especially if you want exhibitionism or sharing).
- More phone image results for high corruption/low inhibition. I'm currently at 100 corruption and 50-60 for inhibition for a lot of them and I'm worried we may not get a 100 corruption/0 inhibition phone image.

EDIT: I want to add that currently the most difficult girl is currently Nikki. Yes, you can still prostitute her but she stays lesbian for a while and I don't want to switch her to bisexual until I've dropped her inhibitions to 0.

Last edited:

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
I am new in this game, can someone help how to unlock Logistics Division location ?
You can only reach the Logistics division if you either fly there or have someone drive you. Since you haven't been, you can't fly.

Getting a ride is effectively a favour. The person giving the ride needs to have 80+ Favor and you'll lose a fair bit from the ride. Mom is your only choice early on. She may need to be home to offer a ride, I can't recall.

The Logistics division is only open the same time periods the school is. So Morning or Day, Mon-Fri.

Starting at home, open the map. Look at where your travel mode choices are. Getting a ride isn't there. Look towards the top of the map. See the icon of a chauffeur? That's the one you need to click. The Logistics building will appear -- it's in the NW quadrant of the city.

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 140 Votes