Hinatsukino

Jul 15, 2018
So, I got the latest update and added SFC and Radioactive. I can't start up the game and keep receiving the following message.

"Could not load from archive chars/char_Allie.rpyc."

Any help?

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
So, I got the latest update and added SFC and Radioactive. I can't start up the game and keep receiving the following message.

Any help?
Pick one mod or the other. They don't play well together.

Passion3D

Modder
Nov 10, 2017

Any help?
SFC and Radioactive isn't compatible. You have to choose one mod or the other

Nov 21, 2017
I have used other parts of mindcraft without a problem. It is just family ties that is failing. It may be all suppression that is not working.
I have the same issue. I am using AONs BE mod and both have their love capped at 20 despite showing the Familie Ties symbol on the phone screen.
Is there also a corruption requirement?

Edit: I think I found the issue: the mod adds an option on the phone screen wheather familie relations matter or not. This blocks it probably.
Turning this setting to green removes the cap.

Last edited:

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
how to increase corruption of Ms Larson?
Engaging in not-quickie sex (Skip period / Sex) raises Corruption by 2 until about 20. It pretty much takes powers to go higher. Rank 3 Mind Control has the Restraint suppression that increases Corruption each day by Billy's Concentration score. Rank 1 Psychosism has Lucid Dementia that increases Corruption by Billy's Natural Social. It is an instant effect that can only be applied to a target once a day.

Last edited:

SirPEEPEE

May 10, 2018
Engaging in not-quickie sex (Skip period / Sex) raises Corruption by 2 until about 20. It pretty much takes powers to go higher. Rank 3 Mind Control has the Restraint suppression that increases Corruption each day by Billy's Concentration score. Rank 1 Psychosism has Lucid Dementia that increases Corruption by Billy's Natural Social. It is an instant effect that can only be applied to a target once a day.
Thanks for the info

Urruah

Jun 20, 2017
What does Globex corruption control? I actually can't really tell if it does anything or if flirting/scaring Alice does anything.

Oh, corruption affects the medical check. That's one question answered.

Last edited:

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
What does Globex corruption control? I actually can't really tell if it does anything or if flirting/scaring Alice does anything.

Oh, corruption affects the medical check. That's one question answered.
Corruption is one of the to things that leads to different scenes at Globex. It changes the "get treated" scene if > 33 ( a second scene > 66). It changes scenes if you have Alice whoring for you (via Control). Alice also offers to drive Billy home after work and higher corruption gets into more risque situations.

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
The clique missions still intertwine and cause issues with completion. I'm not using mods.

I was presented with Sandra's mission first. It ran clean and completed. The next week, Kelly offered her mission. While pursuing that investigation, I was offered opportunities to work on Allie's mission (which I hadn't been offered). I did the first 2 portions (talk to teacher, talk to nurse). Once Kelly's mission completed, Allie's mission never progressed.

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
I'm just curious if there's something I've overlooked wrt earning Maid Manners' favour? I'm trying to get the high-end job in Globex, but waiting for 20 critical successes as a lab tech will exhaust me -- especially as I can't even fiddle with Alice's mind without at least doubling the time investment. I have a Concentration of 10 and I'm getting maybe 25% critical successes so that's 4 months of nothing but day/afternoon grind at an otherwise sub-optimal job.

Is there any other way people have found to earn her favour? Does the culmination of the Pixie chain grant any?

Reactions: pbam

pbam

May 22, 2018
I'm just curious if there's something I've overlooked wrt earning Maid Manners' favour? I'm trying to get the high-end job in Globex, but waiting for 20 critical successes as a lab tech will exhaust me -- especially as I can't even fiddle with Alice's mind without at least doubling the time investment. I have a Concentration of 10 and I'm getting maybe 25% critical successes so that's 4 months of nothing but day/afternoon grind at an otherwise sub-optimal job.

absolutely this. Is there any other way people have found to earn her favour? Does the culmination of the Pixie chain grant any?
yeah is there anyway to do this faster? Controlling alice is almost korean MMO tiers of grinding

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 140 Votes