KakarottSSJ4

Aug 29, 2018
Figured out what it was, it was a mod that caused it, I removed the mod, started over with only the base game and got mind control as fast as possible and it worked.

Reactions: sillyrobot

K9

May 28, 2017
I think Baal had the name first.
Not quite. The role-playing game Cyberpunk on which the videogame is based was published in 1988. The setting was already Night City back then. And it isn't a terribly original name, it was used long before that.

Reactions: hiwarren1

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Not quite. The role-playing game Cyberpunk on which the videogame is based was published in 1988. The setting was already Night City back then. And it isn't a terribly original name, it was used long before that.
Okay, fair enough.

Lirix

Sep 18, 2017
Alright, I guess I'm going to point to a few more menu shenanigans. Apologies if I missed these being pointed out earlier.

1)
When attempting to mind control girls you can become locked out of the first row of interactions.(Expected behavior)
Target another girl by clicking on them. They are not mind controlled.
Open first row interaction menu on second girl.
Target original girl who is locked out.
Have access to locked out interactions on mind controlled zombie.(Assumed bug)

2)
Head to School.
See Local Actions menu.
Talk to girl in hallway.
Still see Local Actions menu while talking.(Expected behavior)
Head to Globex.
See Local Actions menu.
Click on Anne to talk.
No longer see Local Actions menu.(She has our full attention.)
Back out of Anne conversation or conclude and the Local Actions menu is restored.(Weird, but hardly a showstopper.)

3) (or maybe 2b)
Head to School after graduation.
See Local Actions menu with no classes.(Expected behavior)
Talk to girl in hallway.
See Local Actions menu with classes while in conversation menu.(Can't stop me from learning!...Wait a minute.)

Observations made in v43.00-pc with no mods installed.

innos88

Nov 4, 2018
Hello.
Can somebody explain to me what I need to download to just have less grinding and enjoy the game?
This mod "map" or whatever on the fornt page is not helping much.

Many thanks.

Habequiddum

Mar 13, 2018
Hello.
Can somebody explain to me what I need to download to just have less grinding and enjoy the game?
This mod "map" or whatever on the fornt page is not helping much.

Many thanks.
I'm using the Radioactive Mod currently and it reduces some of the grinding. I've used SFC before and I didn't have any problem with it. I don't remember if I've used the Better Experience Mod.

qq47

Aug 4, 2018
Can someone help me to understand how to increase Mother's and Sister's love ? The value is always 20

BeeGee

Apr 26, 2018
Can someone help me to understand how to increase Mother's and Sister's love ? The value is always 20
Mom and Sis aren't that into you.
You can't increase love or lust until they find you attractive, and that won't happen unless you use Mind Control to suppress family ties.
Technically you could also use Psychosism to induce mental illness, but that's less reliable.

qq47

Aug 4, 2018
Mom and Sis aren't that into you.
You can't increase love or lust until they find you attractive, and that won't happen unless you use Mind Control to suppress family ties.
Technically you could also use Psychosism to induce mental illness, but that's less reliable.
Not very clear... Which mind control options should I choose ?

ratty

Nov 12, 2016
just down loased and tryed to play nothing but uncaught exceptions from start of my save anyone else have probs?

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
tales of two grades how can i inquired with allie ????
1) The base requirements for all 3 clique missions are Billy has engaged in 30 combat events ( effectively win 15 fights ) -- either as a Security guard at school or on patrol in his neighborhood and have an alignment >= 60. Once these are met, not having an active clique or NCHDL mission and going to a class -- not tutoring, job, or school admin: an actual class -- will trigger one of the clique missions. They appear in random order.

2) Allie's mission is a bit bugged right now. If Kelly's mission starts first then Allie's kicks off at the same time and things end up somewhat broken.

3) I haven't tested the current update, but previously once the Pixie adventure starts (i.e. you are confronted by Pixie), all the school stuff including the clique missions are locked out.

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 140 Votes