zizobc

Jan 2, 2020
what exactely should i do with the pixie tell intiative or mr larson or what .. and after this save tamara or pixie or the girl ????

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
what exactely should i do with the pixie tell intiative or mr larson or what .. and after this save tamara or pixie or the girl ????
Pick whichever response you are comfortable with. Currently there seem to be no repercussions.

Reactions: zizobc

Darkace

Sep 4, 2018
Hello.
Can somebody explain to me what I need to download to just have less grinding and enjoy the game?
This mod "map" or whatever on the fornt page is not helping much.

Many thanks.
To all that love to hate this game I have found a cheat that has never been listed I hope this helps the grind and comm/console use.

Player.base_interactions=###

This allows you to have any total charm amount and it cycle's all periods of the day and everyday.

Have fun maxing this out.

I have reposted this more then once. This needs to be added to the list of cheats

steviewonder

Jul 28, 2017
The whole time in this game: "yeah lets fuck this, manipulate this, corrupt this"

then suddenly during the Sarah prom scene: "you wish you could tell her you love her but part of you knows it would be a lie"

:cry:

Reactions: HillDweller

rocky1905

Jul 18, 2017
SuperPowered [v0.43.00] Night City Productions

Original Size Win/Linux: 3.71 GB
Original Size Mac: 3.69 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 500 MB: MEGA
Compressed Size Mac: 483 MB: MEGA

Note: Best way to download from MEGA and avoid the Download Limit is by using MEGA App, MEGAsync.

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:
file not found of win/linux version

AnotherMike

Mar 26, 2020
Noticed it's possible to remove Anne's deep seated nymphomania using Mind Control's suppression of idenity but is there any point in doing so right now, or might I even end up breaking something by having her in an unexpected mental state?

Think it'd be nice if there was some hidden quest to save her from her mental instability or something :)

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
Noticed it's possible to remove Anne's deep seated nymphomania using Mind Control's suppression of idenity but is there any point in doing so right now, or might I even end up breaking something by having her in an unexpected mental state?

Think it'd be nice if there was some hidden quest to save her from her mental instability or something :)
I did it the hard way using aura of insanity. No real point other than my Billy really wants to help people. It doesn't affect booty calls, banter, appearance (other than facial expression -- she looks less happy I think) etc.

Reactions: AnotherMike

Shyguy1369

Dec 14, 2018
I have been suggested to check this game out, so obviously I am VERY late to this. and there are 673 pages, so I have a question. I see there is a Rape tag in the genre... is it avoidable??

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
I have been suggested to check this game out, so obviously I am VERY late to this. and there are 673 pages, so I have a question. I see there is a Rape tag in the genre... is it avoidable??
Yes. There are two basic types outside the obvious "mind control negates consent" that are options but not requirements.
Billy can force sex through fear/intimidation -- just don't do that.
Denise's fetish is mock rape / forced sex. Don't unlock if you don't want to participate.

Gamer_01

Dec 16, 2019
Does anyone know when the Android version is going to be updated?

Damn. I just looked at the game release date, it's been over a month since v0.43.00 has been released.
I hadn't actually seen it take this long for the Android version to be updated.

Shyguy1369

Dec 14, 2018
Yes. There are two basic types outside the obvious "mind control negates consent" that are options but not requirements.
Billy can force sex through fear/intimidation -- just don't do that.
Denise's fetish is mock rape / forced sex. Don't unlock if you don't want to participate.
Thanks, I think I will check this out then.

Johny Alfa

Oct 7, 2017
Also as this is actually one of the very few sandbox tagged game which is actually act like sandbox. Means the story apart from a very few fixed event, is shaped and formed by your decisions and play-style. 85-95% of content are optional and avoidable. (There is even possible to create scenarios where your MC Billy got raped by his mother, but more obscure the content is more hard to make it happen, so that I don't even have to tell you how to avoid as your chance is to randomly come across is around 0%. )

There is one event as Tamara always demands sex and you cant turn her down, but that's doubt ably rape as the option to say no isn't there as by that our MC classed as horny as hell therefore be out of character to say no.

Maybe one events around Pixie -as she uses some mind-control to enchant our mc- could seen as rape from legal point of view, but the narrative wont picture you as victim or somebody who minds it, and the event is pretty short and changes quickly where you get your mind free and can have your revenge.

T.Geiger

Modder
Nov 29, 2017
In addition to the other comments, one of the powers not yet added to the game (Herculean Might) will come with the "rapist" flaw. We don't know what that will mean in game as yet. Considering how some of the flaws have been implemented, it might just be that Billy gets a little extra bonus when consent is questionable. At worst, this will probably also be totally avoidable just by not purchasing the power.

3.20 star(s) 140 Votes