Dummy256

Jan 28, 2018
Such a shame that even fully leveled MC cannot fight back against Pixie and has to rely on Initiative's help to ultimately get freed. That's a bummer, I really hope an option to defeat her on your own will be added at some point in future.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Such a shame that even fully leveled MC cannot fight back against Pixie and has to rely on Initiative's help to ultimately get freed. That's a bummer, I really hope an option to defeat her on your own will be added at some point in future.

Such a bummer that Batman has to rely on Superman to fight Darkseid... Or Doomsday.

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
what does the mind break ability do?
Do you mean Break Will? It reduces the target's Willpower, which among other things, makes applying other mental effects cheaper.

Or maybe Psychotic Break? It is a permanent affliction that makes the target much more likely to suffer from various insanities when exposed to effects that can inflict them

Dummy256

Jan 28, 2018
By the way, does anybody know who's that flying blonde that gives Billy an airborne blowjob? It is implied she's Steph, but she looks nowhere near like her.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
By the way, does anybody know who's that flying blonde that gives Billy an airborne blowjob? It is implied she's Steph, but she looks nowhere near like her.
That's a dream... He's dreaming that he's getting a blowjob from that blonde, whilst flying, when in reality it's (obsessive) Steph and he's still in bed.

How do you not realise that?
The scene starts with dream, ends with him still in bed... :unsure:

Sam173

Dec 26, 2019
Do you mean Break Will? It reduces the target's Willpower, which among other things, makes applying other mental effects cheaper.

Or maybe Psychotic Break? It is a permanent affliction that makes the target much more likely to suffer from various insanities when exposed to effects that can inflict them
Psychotic Break thats the one

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
Psychotic Break thats the one
Like I described. It permanently increases the chance the victim will suffer insanities when they are exposed to effects that can cause them. Effects Billy can use that have a chance to inflict insanities include Sympathic Link's overload set (each one can cause a different insanity) and Psychosism's Insanity Aura.

Characters can acquire the various insanities without further action on Billy's part if their Willpower is very low and other emotions are high. Psychotic Break also substantially lessens those requirements.

redtornado

Sep 22, 2020
Hello. First post. I like the game so far. Thank you for making it. I would like to offer some suggestions, please.

Suggestions:
As Billy's Physical score increases perhaps his physical appearance should improve? Not to build the muscularity of Captain America(comic book version) but more like Karnak from the Inhumans(comics version, more or less a Bruce Lee tribute). So Billy would start looking less like a death camp survivor and more toned and fit. There was a drawing by Jeff Dee(has a Deviant Art site) of a fencer holding an Epee in DnD's Expedition to the Barrier Peaks module as a perfect example.

As Billy's Personality score increases perhaps he can get a more flattering haircut, i.e. less Willard(yes the Crispin Glover version) and more Hawkeye from the Avengers(Jeremy Renner). And maybe even tie it into his Alignment. Clean cut style vs. a wild faux-hawk?

As Billy buys Resistance increases from the Initiative his Willpower drain from encountering attractive women lessens, but, it shouldn't drop below a minimum of -1 per encounter per attractive woman AND per fetish/flaw that woman represents with Billy. It is a character defining trait that shouldn't be negatable. I like the idea of him continually being affected by attractive women. It saddened me when I didn't take a Willpower hit when meeting SuLynn at the College once my Resistance was increased enough to get my third power. If you aren't gobsmacked and salivating every time you see Kelly and/or Nikki you aren't human. As he gets more Resistance increases perhaps he should get bonii to resisting other things, such as combat effects(stuns/drains/DOTs) and/or(alternating?) mental damage instead?

Observations:
Is every "Hero" Billy meets going to be hate filled-monstrously rage invoking or are some of them going to be welcoming and encouraging? I've met 3 "Heroes" so far and I wanted to painfully destroy them in a horrifying(yet gratifying) way already. Is that the point? Are we supposed to degenerate into the villain that they assume we will? Or are we able to prove their assumptions wrong? During my play thru
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
. That was very rewarding(thank you for that). Is that against the game's leanings? I haven't played many of these games(only discovered the site recently). Is being rotten the point of them?

Some of the mechanics are too obscure. It is difficult to manage and allocate resources when the variables and thresholds are not readily apparent. Grade: should have a Pop Under or Hover menu that details the deficits and tallies the efforts Billy has made and bonuses Billy has acquired. It is a very important success metric that should have more exposure of mechanics with explanations. Also, bonuses need better explanation of their effects: study action, strong study action, Book Smarts, are all good descriptors with woefully vague effects. How(much) do they apply to the Grade success metric? The question is very important, because there are trade-offs in time-loss/reward-loss involved. Saving/reloading to figure out a week's profit/loss is tedious and ungratifying. This is a game, don't make it a job for the player.

Minor, obscurely, and not very importantly, there are some grammatical errors including: missing words, unfinished sentences and missing punctuations. Some proofreading may be prudent for the proper polish. The errors trigger my OCD, sorry.

I truly have enjoyed playing the game so far. You have created a delightful and engaging world with characters that I actually care about. I am intrigued enough to want to discover all I can about the world and the characters. You have done great giving them each their own personalities, quirks(kinks) and goals. The character models are alluring and detailed in a way that makes them fun and this game worth pursuing as a pastime. Well written and well done. I am looking forward to more and to the game's completion. Thank you for your efforts!

Side note: Sandra's lips are the color of the back of her hand. Even without make-up she should have differently colored lips. Also, her wholly loving and lustful stance is repulsive. She looks like Akroyd and Chase when their characters stepped out of the G-force centrifuge in Spies Like Us. Not good. Everything else about her is gorgeous. Please, for those who have already Waifu'd her, make improvements. Thank you.

Aug 19, 2020
Hi, how can i get Unstable Hulk Out i have 1 gender shift Polymorphism and 2 Musculature Polymorphism but i just have 1 option in combat how can i get Unstable Hulk Out or something unstable also im using sfc mod

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
Hello. First post. I like the game so far. Thank you for making it. I would like to offer some suggestions, please.

Suggestions: <snip -- changing Billy's physical appearance>
The dev has talked of this in the past. It was his original intention to alter Billy's appearance as stats and powers changed. Then as the updates rolled out, he realized he would need to re-render thousands of images taking months of time away from new development for almost no new value (and substantially increasing the dev's boredom). Now, Billy's appearance will remain a bit of a joke in game as different characters comment on his scarecrow-like figure but fuck him anyway. Think of it as a odd physical effect of his first shot or mutation that allows infinite shots: his body refuses to add visible muscle or fat.

As Billy buys Resistance increases from the Initiative his Willpower drain from encountering attractive women lessens, but, it shouldn't drop below a minimum of -1 per encounter per attractive woman AND per fetish/flaw that woman represents with Billy. It is a character defining trait that shouldn't be negatable. I like the idea of him continually being affected by attractive women. It saddened me when I didn't take a Willpower hit when meeting SuLynn at the College once my Resistance was increased enough to get my third power. If you aren't gobsmacked and salivating every time you see Kelly and/or Nikki you aren't human. As he gets more Resistance increases perhaps he should get bonii to resisting other things, such as combat effects(stuns/drains/DOTs) and/or(alternating?) mental damage instead?
*shrug* I like Kelly; I'm less enamoured with Nikki. I have no issue with Billy becoming experienced and resistant to the mere appearance of women.

Observations:
Is every "Hero" Billy meets going to be hate filled-monstrously rage invoking or are some of them going to be welcoming and encouraging? I've met 3 "Heroes" so far and I wanted to painfully destroy them in a horrifying(yet gratifying) way already. Is that the point? Are we supposed to degenerate into the villain that they assume we will? Or are we able to prove their assumptions wrong? During my play thru
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
. That was very rewarding(thank you for that). Is that against the game's leanings? I haven't played many of these games(only discovered the site recently). Is being rotten the point of them?

<snip more I'm not going to respond to>
I like Karma and Maid Manners; Terrorstrike is still a bit stand-offish to really tell about her. The relationship of the heroes changes as Billy starts to earn their respect/show he's not a utter fuck-up high-school kid with insane levels of power. Maid Manners gives a explanation to Billy as to why they thought he was a danger in the debrief after Pixie.

This dev provides a sandbox. Who your Billy is and what your Billy will/won't do depends on you (within the obvious constraints of the game world and ability to code to support various choice -- no one's Billy is going to turn into a serial killer stalking all the women because the dev hasn't shown the desire to code all their deaths). My Billy tends to be a really nice guy who desperately attempts to help those around him while getting fucked along the way.

Last edited:
Reactions: redtornado

redtornado

Sep 22, 2020
The dev has talked of this in the past. It was his original intention to alter Billy's appearance as stats and powers changed. Then as the updates rolled out, he realized he would need to re-render thousands of images taking months of time away from new development for almost no new value (and substantially increasing the dev's boredom). Now, Billy's appearance will remain a bit of a joke in game as different characters comment on his scarecrow-like figure but fuck him anyway. Think of it as a odd physical effect of his first shot or mutation that allows infinite shots: his body refuses to add visible muscle or fat.

*shrug* I like Kelly; I'm less enamoured with Nikki. I have no issue with Billy becoming experienced and resistant to the mere appearance of women.

I like Karma and Maid Manners; Terrorstrike is still a bit stand-offish to really tell about her. The relationship of the heroes changes as Billy starts to earn their respect/show he's not a utter fuck-up high-school kid with insane levels of power. Maid Manners gives a explanation to Billy as to why they thought he was a danger in the debrief after Pixie.

This dev provides a sandbox. Who your Billy is and what your Billy will/won't do depends on you (within the obvious constraints of the game world and ability to code to support various choice -- no one's Billy is going to turn into a serial killer stalking all the women because the dev hasn't shown the desire to code all their deaths). My Billy tends to be a really nice guy who desperately attempts to help those around him while getting fucked along the way.
Thank you for responding to my post Sillyrobot. And thank you for caring for the game as well as the players. Your passion is appreciated. Also, thank you for your walkthrough it is very helpful.

New Subject: I can't find the Change Gender Preference in Mind Control's choices. It isn't in Recalibration nor Reprogram.
I have Nikki with 0 Willpower and 100 Control. Did I miss a step? I also have Sympathic and Psycosism all(inc. Mind Control) at level 3 power. I'm using ver. 43, but, I also have Radioactive Mod. Is there a conflict? Or is Gender Preference just not available in the latest version? ( I have read almost all the pages of this thread. There are mentions of it. But, nothing warning about any esoteric procedure. Just mind blast Nikki into oblivion then click on the Recalibration Gender Preference Button. The button is not there.)

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
Thank you for responding to my post Sillyrobot. And thank you for caring for the game as well as the players. Your passion is appreciated. Also, thank you for your walkthrough it is very helpful.

New Subject: I can't find the Change Gender Preference in Mind Control's choices. It isn't in Recalibration nor Reprogram.
I have Nikki with 0 Willpower and 100 Control. Did I miss a step? I also have Sympathic and Psycosism all(inc. Mind Control) at level 3 power. I'm using ver. 43, but, I also have Radioactive Mod. Is there a conflict? Or is Gender Preference just not available in the latest version? ( I have read almost all the pages of this thread. There are mentions of it. But, nothing warning about any esoteric procedure. Just mind blast Nikki into oblivion then click on the Recalibration Gender Preference Button. The button is not there.)
It's a recalibration called Gender Attraction and should the the first one in the list. There might be a conflict with Radioactive. There was a conversation a little while ago. I'll see if I can find it.

https://f95zone.to/threads/superpowered-v0-43-00-night-city-productions.124/post-4767407 Apparently Radioactive moves it to Suppression.

Last edited:
  • Angry

redtornado

Sep 22, 2020
It's a recalibration called Gender Attraction and should the the first one in the list. There might be a conflict with Radioactive. There was a conversation a little while ago. I'll see if I can find it.

https://f95zone.to/threads/superpowered-v0-43-00-night-city-productions.124/post-4767407 Apparently Radioactive moves it to Suppression.
ZOMF'nG! Switched to Suppression and its sitting on Nikki's Nose!!! I'm so ashamed...oh golly! You are a hero, Sillyrobot. Seriously. Thank you. :D

T.Geiger

Modder
Nov 29, 2017
how can i get Unstable Hulk Out
The "unstable" buttons are blocked due to a base-game coding error. (An "if" needs to be an "elif".)

Now, Billy's appearance will remain a bit of a joke in game as different characters comment on his scarecrow-like figure but fuck him anyway
I seem to recall Baal saying Billy's appearance will change a bit in the post high school story.

Switched to Suppression and its sitting on Nikki's Nose
The icon is still in its original location because I try to change the base game code as little as possible. This makes it look a little odd when it isn't with the rest of the Core Suppression items, but its easier to port the mod's changes across versions of the game.

3.20 star(s) 140 Votes