sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
also scenes with mom and other students
The only scenes I can think of with mom and other students are mom and Freddy and mom plus Freddy and Derek.

Mom and Freddy only happens before the NCHDL club is formed . Have Freddy follow Tamara at least once. Freddy will talk to Billy at school about Tamara going downtown every Monday. Follow Tamara. When Billy is trying to decide how to distract Freddy, pick mom. Keep following Tamara. Warning: Tamara won't join the club.

Mom, Freddy, and Derek only happens after the NCHDL club is formed, Billy has Mind Control, and mom is under control. Some Tuesdays when Billy is eligible to receive a mission, none are available (this is not random). Sometimes the guys come over to play videogames. It can happen then at player direction.

zizobc

Jan 2, 2020
1) The base requirements for all 3 clique missions are Billy has engaged in 30 combat events ( effectively win 15 fights ) -- either as a Security guard at school or on patrol in his neighborhood and have an alignment >= 60. Once these are met, not having an active clique or NCHDL mission and going to a class -- not tutoring, job, or school admin: an actual class -- will trigger one of the clique missions. They appear in random order.

2) Allie's mission is a bit bugged right now. If Kelly's mission starts first then Allie's kicks off at the same time and things end up somewhat broken.

3) I haven't tested the current update, but previously once the Pixie adventure starts (i.e. you are confronted by Pixie), all the school stuff including the clique missions are locked out.
yes Kelly's mission starts first and i do all of this and nothing happen allie didnt appear also sandra mission didnt open yet

zizobc

Jan 2, 2020
The only scenes I can think of with mom and other students are mom and Freddy and mom plus Freddy and Derek.

Mom and Freddy only happens before the NCHDL club is formed . Have Freddy follow Tamara at least once. Freddy will talk to Billy at school about Tamara going downtown every Monday. Follow Tamara. When Billy is trying to decide how to distract Freddy, pick mom. Keep following Tamara. Warning: Tamara won't join the club.

Mom, Freddy, and Derek only happens after the NCHDL club is formed, Billy has Mind Control, and mom is under control. Some Tuesdays when Billy is eligible to receive a mission, none are available (this is not random). Sometimes the guys come over to play videogames. It can happen then at player direction.
iam talking about scenes like this

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
yes Kelly's mission starts first and i do all of this and nothing happen allie didnt appear also sandra mission didnt open yet
So long as you have no other open mission, such as a NCHDL mission that needs investigation, don't confront Pixie on Tuesday, and continue attending a class, a new clique missions can start the day the previous one completes (they complete in the morning when you wake up). I run them once a week so long as the NCHDL missions cooperate once I get 15 combat wins.

Reactions: zizobc

zizobc

Jan 2, 2020
So long as you have no other open mission, such as a NCHDL mission that needs investigation, don't confront Pixie on Tuesday, and continue attending a class, a new clique missions can start the day the previous one completes (they complete in the morning when you wake up). I run them once a week so long as the NCHDL missions cooperate once I get 15 combat wins.
i already finish pixie :(

K9

May 28, 2017
iam talking about scenes like this
IIRC for this scene you need Mom to be obsessive, then invite Kelly home two or three times. You may need to unlock their fetishes to get it.

For the other scenes in the OP... Sandra on the car hood is the third scene from her nympho state. Not sure for Kelly in the locker room, but I'd bet nympho too. This variation of Mom on the sofa is either nympho or obsessed.

Samantha's bukkake and Allie riding Billy in the toilets are from when they're corrupted and unisex bathrooms are enabled. Bottom row Allie and Denise are coerced sex scenes, you need to frighten them to make them happen. Larson at home is when you invite her, and shopping with Denise is just that, you ask her to skip class and go shopping with you.

The only one I don't know is Allie's scene at home with the sister. Looks like there's some mind control going on, but it must be some variation of unstable state too. Obsessive sister maybe.

As a rule of thumb, try to have the girls as corrupted as possible to get the best versions of the scenes. Unlocking fetishes also open new scenes.

Last edited:
Reactions: zizobc

Dimensionist

Jun 8, 2017
Does anyone know how to input multiple console commands at once? Like, you create a separate text file containing multiple console commands, and reference it in the console to input all those commands simultaneously?

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
do i should gradute or wait to upcoming update ??
Currently graduation turns off classroom instruction. That's about it.

I am curious, are you capable of graduating the first year? If so, how? I've never come close. My current playthrough had the inital confrontation with Pixie the week AFTER the graduation window and that takes 4-6 weeks more to resolve.

I wrote a tiny mod to move graduation to August simply because I think it is impossible to graduate in May.

Last edited:

K9

May 28, 2017

I am curious, are you capable of graduating the first year? If so, how? I've never come close. My current playthrough had the inital confrontation with Pixie the week AFTER the graduation window and that takes 4-6 weeks more to resolve.

I wrote a tiny mod to move graduation to August simply because I think it is impossible to graduate in May.
You can if you recruit Derek as a goalie, or don't recruit either of Derek or Tamara and recruit Crissie instead. You can't if you hook up Derek with Sandra, it takes too long considering that you have to send Freddy to follow Tamara twice at least before you can found the club.

You also can't wait until you see the optional scenes with Pixie, you have to finish the quest before the end of April to be able to sign the papers for graduation in the first week of May.

Here's the timeline I use. The game uses a 13 months calendar, so 11 is October, 12 November and 13 December.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
You can if you recruit Derek as a goalie, or don't recruit either of Derek or Tamara and recruit Crissie instead. You can't if you hook up Derek with Sandra, it takes too long considering that you have to send Freddy to follow Tamara twice at least before you can found the club.

You also can't wait until you see the optional scenes with Pixie, you have to finish the quest before the end of April to be able to sign the papers for graduation in the first week of May.

Here's the timeline I use. The game uses a 13 months calendar, so 11 is October, 12 November and 13 December.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I did the Derek-goalie, Chrissy route once and still missed by a week. I'll try that again when we get a new version ~March.

K9

May 28, 2017
Recruiting Crissie instead of Tamara lowers the amount of tutoring you need to do with Tamara (10 sessions instead of 30ish), but doesn't let you start the club faster. The game doesn't let you found the club until you've followed Tamara at least twice and talked to Freddy the next Wednesday. And since Derek won't do shit at first until his Favor has been raised high enough by playing videogames (count several months), you end up with only one member usable, so it's not very interesting. Might as well have Tamara.

Although contrary to what the wiki says, having only Freddy doesn't handicap you as long as your Billy can fight. Using only Freddy is actually great, it lets you ignore Favor for the other two so you don't have to keep tutoring Tamara.

The timeline I posted works, guaranteed. I used it several times since 0.41.

zizobc

Jan 2, 2020

iam in year 4 i think i should play it again ... i take long time to undersatnd the game cause walkthrough not enough ... what about peixie quest .. i didnt save her also i talk with intiative about her and didnt save tamara also i choose save crissie but they catch me ??

zizobc

Jan 2, 2020

so if graduation note important i should let cause i will lose alot of scenes

jediwithbat

Oct 10, 2017
I tried the freddy/sister path for Tamara recruitment to explore how it goes. My question is, are there more scenes after watching Sister fuck Freddy in the ass while having sex behind the door with Danni? I saw Sister give him a bj in the toilet at school. Is that everything?

3.20 star(s) 140 Votes