polopp

Dec 24, 2020
what mod is the best one for you guys? It's my first time playing this and I don't know wich one is better :(

Gamer_01

Dec 16, 2019
what mod is the best one for you guys? It's my first time playing this and I don't know wich one is better :(
If you don't want to have to try to keep track of who likes what, I suggest that you go with the Better Experience Mod. It makes it a hell of a lot easier.
I can never keep track of those kind of things.

Gig1984

May 3, 2018
There was an option to see a list of all scenes for the each character with taged as seen or unseen (or was it a question mark instead?) so you would know, what scenes are left to be seen. As far as I remember, it was on the MCs' phone. Is there still such an option somewhere? Can't seem to find it.

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
There was an option to see a list of all scenes for the each character with taged as seen or unseen (or was it a question mark instead?) so you would know, what scenes are left to be seen. As far as I remember, it was on the MCs' phone. Is there still such an option somewhere? Can't seem to find it.
That must have been a mod.

polopp

Dec 24, 2020
in the path where u have to distract freddy, i chose "red herring" but i don't see anything happening.
is this choose a way to avoid ntr ?

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
in the path where u have to distract freddy, i chose "red herring" but i don't see anything happening.
It's a way to get Tamara into your club. If you distract Freddy and follow Tamara, she catches on and will have as little to do with you as possible.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
I haven't come across anything I would describe as NTR in this game. Sure, sometimes one of your girls will slut themselves out for cock but they always come back to you.

polopp

Dec 24, 2020
I haven't come across anything I would describe as NTR in this game. Sure, sometimes one of your girls will slut themselves out for cock but they always come back to you.
i just want to know what happens if i choose "red herring", is there a scene?

Phoexist

Mar 11, 2020
i just want to know what happens if i choose "red herring", is there a scene?
Choosing Red Herring basically allows you to keep tutoring Tamara until her affection is high enough where she joins your club. It just stops you and freddy from following her around. Just keep at the tutoring.

K9

May 28, 2017
You get scenes later, when Tamara is in the club and you pick her to do missions, plus scenes at lunch and random scenes in the corridor and the study at school when she has high lust. If you pick the other choices and go through with it, following Tamara until she spots you, you get scenes with Freddy at home but you lose Tamara for the rest of your game.

dpad

Dec 29, 2016
I ran into a weird bug. I tried to reprogram one of the girls but time didn't have to advance correctly so I couldn't leave the school. I had to turn on the Console Commands with Unrepy so I could advance time and before forced to move to my house. However, the game no longer recognizes that I have the Polymorphism superpower. It's in my menu, I can't buy them from Globex, I get the bonuses for having them but when it comes to events (like turning into a girl for Nikki), the game doesn't give me the option to use the power. Any idea what console command I can use to fix this?

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
I ran into a weird bug. I tried to reprogram one of the girls but time didn't have to advance correctly so I couldn't leave the school. I had to turn on the Console Commands with Unrepy so I could advance time and before forced to move to my house. However, the game no longer recognizes that I have the Polymorphism superpower. It's in my menu, I can't buy them from Globex, I get the bonuses for having them but when it comes to events (like turning into a girl for Nikki), the game doesn't give me the option to use the power. Any idea what console command I can use to fix this?
Leaving the school may have been the out-of-cash bug. If you have <$10, the local menu vanishes at lunch.

As for polymorphism, if you're turning into a girl, you must have bought a few already. You can only get 3 ranks. Check your powers page to see how many ranks you already have.

dpad

Dec 29, 2016
Leaving the school may have been the out-of-cash bug. If you have <$10, the local menu vanishes at lunch.

As for polymorphism, if you're turning into a girl, you must have bought a few already. You can only get 3 ranks. Check your powers page to see how many ranks you already have.
That may have been why it did that. I had already purchased all 3 of the Polymorphism powers (2 for being the girl and a 3rd for a monster dick) before the game glitched on me. I ended up using the Console Command to set Polymorphism to 0 which let me buy the powers again. The "downside" is that the bonuses stacked. So I have the bonuses from the original set of 3 and a 2nd set of bonuses from the second set.

K9

May 28, 2017
That may have been why it did that. I had already purchased all 3 of the Polymorphism powers (2 for being the girl and a 3rd for a monster dick) before the game glitched on me. I ended up using the Console Command to set Polymorphism to 0 which let me buy the powers again. The "downside" is that the bonuses stacked. So I have the bonuses from the original set of 3 and a 2nd set of bonuses from the second set.
I seem to remember reading that Baal put an anti-cheat on Polymorphism: if you get more than three levels, the powers don't work anymore. That would explain why you can't turn into a girl. You'd have to remove the upgrades with console commands, not just get Polymorphism back to 0. No clue what console command you'd have to use though.

Tip for the future: make multiple saves, and always keep a save from before you started monkeying with your game, in case things go wrong.

3.20 star(s) 140 Votes