themagiman

Mar 3, 2018
For a mind control run what are my options? I remember the thing that allows you to make drones but not sure what you can do after that. Anything else?

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
no it should be tag completed seen he making a Sp2
Yeah, but the game isn't really "completed", is it? Of course many arcs are and it is worth playing, as we all know, but since - at least from the announcements - SP2 will not pick up where this game, for lack of a better word, ended, there are a few too many threads left dangling.

But we'll see which tag it'll get.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
For a mind control run what are my options? I remember the thing that allows you to make drones but not sure what you can do after that. Anything else?
Loads and loads. Not really possible to list them all here. Best to check the wiki.

Stareagle lord

Aug 8, 2017
Can someone update the logs to what has been changed?

Two I wish we could get a walkthrough on the school club part that explains how to avoid all ntr or girls sharing (if that is possible) for example.

Volta

Apr 27, 2017
Is Sp2 Loser?
No it's not, Loser is it's own thing that is totally separate from SP, it has practically no fantastical elements attached and mainly revolves around an interest conversation/NLP system based on collecting "topics" and using them in conversation with characters you want to alter the scores of to progress through their various forms/behaviour patterns/titles or w/e you want to call them.

SP is fantasy based as it's all about superpowers(who'd have thunk) and how the player uses them to get it on with girls.

While Loser is not associated at all with SP, the content isn't all that different, it still features both incest and sub+dom, unless you're only here for the superhero type content, you'll probably like it, fair warning though it's pretty grindy, but it's a Baal game, he makes you actually play the game to get the sex scenes(there are ways to bypass the grinding but you'll need to edit files a little).

As someone who's been around since SP was in RAGS, SP2 will actually be the third incarnation of SP, i don't know if SP2 is a strict sequel, another game in this world or a remake/partial remake. What i do know is that it won't be in ren'py as, much like RAGS before it, Baal has reached the point where he's forcing the software to do more than it can reasonably do, IMO largely due to feature creep.

Aug 3, 2020
No it's not, Loser is it's own thing that is totally separate from SP, it has practically no fantastical elements attached and mainly revolves around an interest conversation/NLP system based on collecting "topics" and using them in conversation with characters you want to alter the scores of to progress through their various forms/behaviour patterns/titles or w/e you want to call them.

SP is fantasy based as it's all about superpowers(who'd have thunk) and how the player uses them to get it on with girls.

While Loser is not associated at all with SP, the content isn't all that different, it still features both incest and sub+dom, unless you're only here for the superhero type content, you'll probably like it, fair warning though it's pretty grindy, but it's a Baal game, he makes you actually play the game to get the sex scenes(there are ways to bypass the grinding but you'll need to edit files a little).

As someone who's been around since SP was in RAGS, SP2 will actually be the third incarnation of SP, i don't know if SP2 is a strict sequel, another game in this world or a remake/partial remake. What i do know is that it won't be in ren'py as, much like RAGS before it, Baal has reached the point where he's forcing the software to do more than it can reasonably do, IMO largely due to feature creep.
SP2 is a strict sequel. You play Billy, or Billy Jean 1 year after the ending of SP1. Same mom, same sister, many of the same supporting characters carried over.

Reactions: Volta

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
I haven't played this game in a bit. I like to play every other update to let content build and give myself a break. After reading some replies, the game is finished? I'll playthrough from the start now since it's completed. It should hold me over until SP2 comes out.

Speaking of SP2, the Mom looks hot as hell now. Like, she looked hot before but this upgrade is definitely noticeable. I'm looking forward to that and some of the other women. I'm guessing more powers and other features will be added in the sequel as well. Seems like there's going to be a lot of stuff to look forward to in the future and i can't wait for it.

Reactions: SerHawkes
3.20 star(s) 139 Votes