JenusKudo

Aug 4, 2017
Can someone update the logs to what has been changed?

Two I wish we could get a walkthrough on the school club part that explains how to avoid all ntr or girls sharing (if that is possible) for example.
Don't ever change the bathroom rules.... Or, don't even change any rules until you turn the girls possessive

blackstar42

Aug 20, 2017
This game is still ongoing?

Damn, this was the first game I remember ever downloading here when I created my account around 5 years ago. It got boring real quick. I thought it would be done by now. Did it get better?

spamblah

Dec 12, 2017
I made this image like a year ago or something. If this is one of the final updates, maybe someone else can use this. Its incomplete but can see where I was going with it. Made it easy for me to remember a few things. Feel free to use or modify, or not.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

xxdungeonxx

May 3, 2017
I made this image like a year ago or something. If this is one of the final updates, maybe someone else can use this. Its incomplete but can see where I was going with it. Made it easy for me to remember a few things. Feel free to use or modify, or not.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That's pretty good, Thanks.

TylerJ

Sep 26, 2017
So where are people getting the screenshots of SP2 does Baal have a blog or something? looking forward to seeing where he goes with the sequel. the models look great

3.20 star(s) 139 Votes