X-Topic

Dec 9, 2020
Herculean Might, Brilliance, and Humanitas were never built. You can't activate them.
In previous versions i had activated all 3 polymorphs together but i cannot rememeber how i had done it...i had put points to all polymorphs stats and i had them active whever i need them

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
what do you mean rules?
When you go to the principal's office you have multiple options (like e. g. trading in school influence for other influence). One of these options is to change school rules, and one of them is unisex bathrooms.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
In previous versions i had activated all 3 polymorphs together but i cannot rememeber how i had done it...i had put points to all polymorphs stats and i had them active whever i need them
As with other abilities you have multiple levels of polymorph. You can also activate all (not possible during normal gameplay) by console cheat or mod. However, the other three superpowers you mentioned have nothing to do with it and do not exist in game.

mouseyboy09

May 11, 2020
When you go to the principal's office you have multiple options (like e. g. trading in school influence for other influence). One of these options is to change school rules, and one of them is unisex bathrooms.
yes i've made it so the bathrooms are now unisex as well as changing the uniform dress code

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
You can certainly activate multiple versions of Polymorph, activating all stat boosts, gender change, and massive cock.

That has nothing to do with activating the other named powers of Herculean Might, Humanitas, and Brilliance. Those three powers don't exist in the game except as names and colour for narrative with NPCs (the three powered students being mentored by Billy have one version of each, one of the superbeings Billy fights on the Pixie chain has Herculean Might).

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
some characters have the right stats to start but nothing seems to trigger when going to class
Have you started the Pixie event chain? I.e. have you met Karma and Terrorstrike at the school? Once that line starts, all school events shut down.

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
yes i have damn that must be it then is there anyway to change that with the cheat mod or do i need to start over?
You can try using the console command 'story1.plotline_active = false'. I make no guarantees the game won't bork up in other ways, but it looks like a simple flag control.

When you want to progress the Pixie line, turn it back to true.

• Red Heart
Reactions: mouseyboy09

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
My biggest disappointment with the hard-stop on development is the game didn't get a time-balance pass.

It is technically possible to graduate the first year, but Billy is heavily restricted on choices and if anything goes wrong (the player fails to start the club at the earliest possible date, misses a single club meeting, takes too long to solve one of the multi-week missions, ends up in one of the mission loops inside the Pixie chain, ...) , the player is stuck either using the console to time travel or playing through a whole second year that feels nonsensical since the rest of his class should have graduated.

The single date time gate for graduation is both nonsensical and aggravating. This is exacerbated by the club starting date requirement not being telegraphed -- the player isn't told the deadline is both very very tight and crucial for success. In fact, the narrative (especially how the Principal talks about the once-a-week tutoring requirement compared to the multiple tutor sessions per day required to get Tamara into the club in a timely manner should you wish her to join) seems to go out of its way to make it seem like a long-term goal rather than something to rush at all cost. This is made worse from the player perspective because the requirement to finish the Pixie chain to be offered to graduate is dumb. The school shouldn't know/care. The two things should be separate with graduation and chain completion both being required to move on rather than graduation being dependent on the other. If there is a dependency, it should be reversed such that you can't complete the Pixie chain until graduation is complete.

Now the game is done, I may break down and write a tiny mod that moves the graduation date to August 6 instead of May 6. The extra 4 months would go a long way to giving the player some rope.

Last edited:
Reactions: nb8 and HillDweller

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
My biggest disappointment with the hard-stop on development is the game didn't get a time-balance pass.

It is technically possible to graduate the first year, but Billy is heavily restricted on choices and if anything goes wrong (the player fails to start the club at the earliest possible date, misses a single club meeting, takes too long to solve one of the multi-week missions, ends up in one of the mission loops inside the Pixie chain, ...) , the player is stuck either using the console to time travel or playing through a whole second year that feels nonsensical since the rest of his class should have graduated.

The single date time gate for graduation is both nonsensical and aggravating. This is exacerbated by the club starting date requirement not being telegraphed -- the player isn't told the deadline is both very very tight and crucial for success. In fact, the narrative (especially how the Principal talks about the once-a-week tutoring requirement compared to the multiple tutor sessions per day required to get Tamara into the club in a timely manner should you wish her to join) seems to go out of its way to make it seem like a long-term goal rather than something to rush at all cost. This is made worse from the player perspective because the requirement to finish the Pixie chain to be offered to graduate is dumb. The school shouldn't know/care. The two things should be separate with graduation and chain completion both being required to move on rather than graduation being dependent on the other. If there is a dependency, it should be reversed such that you can't complete the Pixie chain until graduation is complete.

Now the game is done, I may break down and write a tiny mod that moves the graduation date to August 6 instead of May 6. The extra 4 months would go a long way to giving the player some rope.
I actually would think the whole approach you would have towards the game as a normal player (so not going to check every decision against the wiki and optimize some plan for what you want) would be best with a two year approach from the beginning. Sure, this would create an age problem at the start of the game but who are we to say that school isn't different here (in some countries you are older) and possibly create some "dead time" to overcome in the second year. Also you'd need an excuse for early graduation. But the second year can be used to get into all the extra stuff as well (how do you do a complete "fetish reveal" within one year?) and would make the game possible to be experienced without really needing to optimize?

Jesse1968

Jan 27, 2018
Just started a new play through, but while unlocking the Sisters Fetish i came upon the following...

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/util/func_images.rpy", line 423, in <module>
Exception: DynamicImage u'Characters/Sister/[sis.outfit]_[sis.pose].png': could not find image. (u'Characters/Sister/home_fetish5.png')

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "locations/loc_coffeeshop.rpyc", line 46, in script call
  File "locations/loc_coffeeshop.rpyc", line 40, in script call
  File "locations/loc_coffeeshop.rpyc", line 40, in script call
  File "func_action_processing.rpyc", line 18, in script call
  File "func_action_processing.rpyc", line 275, in script call
  File "func_action_processing.rpyc", line 431, in script call
  File "func_interactions.rpyc", line 438, in script call
  File "util/func_images.rpyc", line 492, in script call
  File "util/func_images.rpyc", line 423, in script
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 928, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "renpy/python.py", line 2245, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "game/util/func_images.rpy", line 423, in <module>
  File "renpy/exports.py", line 768, in show
    sls.add(layer, img, key, zorder, behind, at_list=at_list, name=name, atl=atl, default_transform=default_transform, transient=transient)
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 1147, in add
    thing.visit_all(lambda d : None)
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 568, in visit_all
    d.visit_all(callback, seen)
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 558, in visit_all
    for d in self.visit():
  File "renpy/display/image.py", line 744, in visit
    self.find_target()
  File "renpy/display/image.py", line 652, in find_target
    raise Exception(error)
Exception: DynamicImage u'Characters/Sister/[sis.outfit]_[sis.pose].png': could not find image. (u'Characters/Sister/home_fetish5.png')

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.11.2266
SP 0.45.02
Wed Mar 23 00:23:48 2022
Any Tips or Info about that particular Problem?
I mean I CAN ignore the Error and the Game continues, but the Sister is stuck on that particular Step.

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
I actually would think the whole approach you would have towards the game as a normal player (so not going to check every decision against the wiki and optimize some plan for what you want) would be best with a two year approach from the beginning. Sure, this would create an age problem at the start of the game but who are we to say that school isn't different here (in some countries you are older) and possibly create some "dead time" to overcome in the second year. Also you'd need an excuse for early graduation. But the second year can be used to get into all the extra stuff as well (how do you do a complete "fetish reveal" within one year?) and would make the game possible to be experienced without really needing to optimize?
Aiming for a two-year stretch is OK, but quite frankly while there is too much to do in 8 months, there is nowhere near enough to do to cover 21 -- especially as all school/club events are turned off once the Pixie chain begins. On an unforced run, I'm typically ready to graduate late May/early June. Now I have 13 months of time-skipping to do or need to time-jump.

I've done a complete fetish reveal in the 8 months; it isn't too time intensive and helps occupy school time periods once there's no other real value to class or working (after January I'm done with cash collection and only work to gain "combat wins"; the rest of the school is pointless at that point).

Shadow135

Feb 12, 2018
If this version, 0.45.03, will be the last version of updates...
Then bad thing, really.
Not for us players: For the dev.
In my opinion, there was (and is) a lot of possible content to be added that could give good things to the incoming SP2.
There were characters not implemented (Courtney and Dr. Ivy, idk if anyone else), the Library doesn't work for anything (only eatin and studying for grades), the Coffee Shop is just a cheap energy grabber, there aren't any more lvl 3 jobs in the school, there isn't much to go to besides the logistics, globex, and those places... We only fight against a super being...? (not sure, haven't completed Graduation nor the Pixie chain, sorry). Between those things, there is a lot tbh. Haven't played the entirety of the game, so i'm not aware to some stuff.

btw, the globex nympho girl is annoying AS HELL. Can't even work at Globex without having to load an save because she started sucking my dick and lost 50% of the pay, didn't get a critical success or anything. Hell.

Phoexist

Mar 11, 2020
Aiming for a two-year stretch is OK, but quite frankly while there is too much to do in 8 months, there is nowhere near enough to do to cover 21 -- especially as all school/club events are turned off once the Pixie chain begins. On an unforced run, I'm typically ready to graduate late May/early June. Now I have 13 months of time-skipping to do or need to time-jump.

I've done a complete fetish reveal in the 8 months; it isn't too time intensive and helps occupy school time periods once there's no other real value to class or working (after January I'm done with cash collection and only work to gain "combat wins"; the rest of the school is pointless at that point).
I just change the start date for a new game in the script.ryp to Aug 1st as the first day rather than Sept. 15. This gives you an extra six weeks which seems to work out fine.

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
I just change the start date for a new game in the script.ryp to Aug 1st as the first day rather than Sept. 15. This gives you an extra six weeks which seems to work out fine.
Wait how many 'powers' were actually possible to get in this last v again?..
Can acquire:
Enhanced Senses
Flight
Mind Control
Sympathiic Link
Psychosism
Polymorphism
Armor of Terra
Kinesis
Mercurial Speed

Can't acquire:
Humanitas
Brilliance
Herculean Might

Stareagle lord

Aug 8, 2017
so Brilliance that would help with school is not 'dev' as a power... great... Btw cheats doesn't seem to work when i activated the console... tried to cheat money but nothing happened...

3.20 star(s) 139 Votes