Stareagle lord

Aug 8, 2017
Tried to cheat with player.perk_goodbrother=True i suggest you guys do not try this it broke my game.. i have to start from scratch... lucky i only played for less than 1 hour... anyway can anyone try figure out the beginning perks or make a cheat choice for it? would be nice to add the starting perks with just 1 cheat click in beginning.. :)

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Tried to cheat with player.perk_goodbrother=True i suggest you guys do not try this it broke my game.. i have to start from scratch... lucky i only played for less than 1 hour... anyway can anyone try figure out the beginning perks or make a cheat choice for it? would be nice to add the starting perks with just 1 cheat click in beginning.. :)
player.perk_awareness 1/0
player.perk_concentration 1/0
player.perk_efficiency 1/0
player.perk_fitness 1/0
player.perk_gog 1/0
player.perk_jobpay 1/0
player.perk_leadership 1/0
player.perk_mother 1/0
player.perk_personality 1/0
player.perk_persuasion 1/0
player.perk_reasoning 1/0
player.perk_recover 1/0
player.perk_reflex 1/0
player.perk_sister 1/0
player.perk_wellendowed 1/0

Player.money = I forget what this represents o_O
player.social = Social Attribute
player.SP = Enhanced Social Bonus
player.SB = Natural Social
Ditto for Mental, MB, MP and Physical, PB, PP
player.base_interactions = to change how many actions you have per turn

Change those and you don't really need to worry about much else

though you might want
globex.influence = how much influence points you have with the respective agency
initiative.influence =
logistics.influence =

of course you could just use one of the mods, Radioactive is my fav, though they all have their merits

9alwa

Sep 16, 2020
I unpacked it anyway and found it contained (within a few folders) a new script.rny file. I loaded that into the game's existing 'Game' folder and so far it's worked super.
I suppose it won't work with a modded version of the game? I'm scared replacing the script file and removing the modded one.

Reactions: SlowDance

Perdurabo

May 4, 2017
btw, the globex nympho girl is annoying AS HELL. Can't even work at Globex without having to load an save because she started sucking my dick and lost 50% of the pay, didn't get a critical success or anything. Hell.
I wonder, if you used your powers to either give her a different kind of crazy, or fix her, if that would stop.

SlowDance

May 5, 2017
I suppose it won't work with a modded version of the game? I'm scared replacing the script file and removing the modded one.
I really don't know, mate. Perhaps you could make a backup of the lot and then try? Then, whether you're successful or not, you could share the result here in the name of science. I'm sure others would want to know as well. Good luck and cheers!

RabbitHole69

Jun 11, 2019
So I have been unable to get the bathroom scenes. I have already unlocked the unisex bathroom option and the kinks of all the girls. The corruption is also at 100% for all of them (thanx to the mods). But even then I haven't been able to trigger the scenes. I have been attending different classes and doing everything else too.. Any help would be appreciated.

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
So I have been unable to get the bathroom scenes. I have already unlocked the unisex bathroom option and the kinks of all the girls. The corruption is also at 100% for all of them (thanx to the mods). But even then I haven't been able to trigger the scenes. I have been attending different classes and doing everything else too.. Any help would be appreciated.
Have you started the Pixie event chain (Terrorstrike and Karma come to the school)? All events including bathroom vignettes turn off once that occurs.

RabbitHole69

Jun 11, 2019
Have you started the Pixie event chain (Terrorstrike and Karma come to the school)? All events including bathroom vignettes turn off once that occurs.
Fuck. I used the fuckin mod and the game kinda skipped directly to that event. And now I have already completed it. There are no other tasks as well...

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
how to get incest on, keep saying its gross
Acceptance of incest (as acceptance of older women - which you'll also need for mom - and younger girls - needed for Steph) is a "flaw" of a superpower.

You'll need Mind Control for familyphilia, Flight for MILFiphilia and Sympathetic Link for Teeniephilia (I might not have used the correct terminology here)

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Acceptance of incest (as acceptance of older women - which you'll also need for mom - and younger girls - needed for Steph) is a "flaw" of a superpower.

You'll need Mind Control for familyphilia, Flight for MILFiphilia and Sympathetic Link for Teeniephilia (I might not have used the correct terminology here)
I got to say I like your versions better, the real phillia's are so obscure I have to google them everytime.
Flaw.Incest = Familyphillia (this is my new favourite word :D)
Flaw.agateophilia= Insanity Fetish
Flaw.anililagnia = Older Woman Feitish
Flaw.ephebophilia = Mid-Late Adolescents Fetish (I guess he had to work to avoid peadophilla)

Reactions: HillDweller

DraKeoniS

May 11, 2020
Guys? So is it possible that the bug i have in my game (Blackmail and slap options greyed out for most characters) could be fixed by the bug fix or is it another kind of problem not fixed by it?

ps: for the nurse you could also try to keep her lust and love down while also upping her fear and anger toward you, that could maybe stop her random interruptions.

loqex

Aug 5, 2016
Unlock error.

Same error even without AONmod.

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/AONmodST.rpy", line 470, in script call
    call expression "REAL{}_obsessive_scene3".format( selected_char.ikey )
  File "game/chars/char_Sister.rpy", line 5556, in <module>
  File "game/util/func_replay.rpy", line 304, in unlock_scene
  File "game/util/func_replay.rpy", line 284, in _unlock_scene_internal
Exception: Attempt to unlock unknown scene. Key: sister:obsessive:_:1

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "locations/loc_coffeeshop.rpyc", line 40, in script call
  File "locations/loc_coffeeshop.rpyc", line 46, in script call
  File "locations/loc_yourroom.rpyc", line 228, in script call
  File "locations/loc_yourroom.rpyc", line 275, in script call
  File "chars/char_Sister.rpyc", line 5573, in script call
  File "game/AONmodST.rpy", line 470, in script call
    call expression "REAL{}_obsessive_scene3".format( selected_char.ikey )
  File "chars/char_Sister.rpyc", line 5556, in script
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 928, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "renpy/python.py", line 2245, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "game/chars/char_Sister.rpy", line 5556, in <module>
  File "game/util/func_replay.rpy", line 304, in unlock_scene
  File "game/util/func_replay.rpy", line 284, in _unlock_scene_internal
Exception: Attempt to unlock unknown scene. Key: sister:obsessive:_:1

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.11.2266
SP 0.45.03
Wed Mar 23 17:52:24 2022

Shadow135

Feb 12, 2018
ps: for the nurse you could also try to keep her lust and love down while also upping her fear and anger toward you, that could maybe stop her random interruptions.
Doesn't work. It happens a lot while working, and that's unavoidable... yet.
Haven't had the chance to test changing her to Obsessive (or volatile, etc). If it doesn't work, seems like i'm going to need to delete that in the files D:

EDIT: Already tested. The way to STOP THOSE ANNOYING FUCKING SCENES AT WORK is getting her mental illness to Obsessive, Volatile or another that isn't being a nymphomaniac.
Tried 10 times with both.
0 times a event triggered having her as "Obsessive"
2 times it triggered having her as "Nymphomaniac".
Sooo, you see what's up. And that's while having 100 inhibition, 0 lust, 0 corruption and 0 love.

To whoever doesn't know: Scenes changes when the nurse has higher lust, corrup and love. Not sure what amounts, but the scenes changes. You get fucked in a exam room and, in the 2nd job, fuck both the nurse and Alice i think?

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 139 Votes