• We're currently performing maintenance on the search system, we'll get it back ASAP.

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
Not that I know of. I played that story out normally without using console (Femboy Freddy route). Now on mondays when Danni comes and asks to make out if I say yes I get an exception saying the body image could not be found. But I can ignore past that so it's not technically gamebreaking.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I don't know renpy's dynamic image system enough to be certain, but I think I spotted the error. Line 3728 is the only line where dan.pose is set to "1_8" rather than "scene1_8".

I'm attaching an altered .rpy file. If you want to try it, drop it in a 'game\chars\' where you have the game installed. Make sure the file name is just char_Danni.rpy -- the attachment system adds some numbers on front. If you don't want to, no bother.

Last edited:

RemoraDFC

Dec 7, 2017
Tamara is not recoverable without console commands.

Did you reduce Danni's inhibition level, by chance?
Danni is very limited and slow to grind due to limited time you see her. First you need to increase Trust to the point you can get her phone number. Watch TV every week when she visits. If you use a Trust Lock power on her, you can gain other benefits in this limited time. (ie: if you Trust lock-link Trust to Trust, you gain double Trust) You can gain Trust, Love and Lust this method.

Also, do not forget you can make mental behavior changes. If you force them to wear less clothing, their inhibition will drop on it's own whenever you interact with them. Once you get to 60 Trust if I remember, you can ask for her phone number. Now she is easier to grind via cellphone. You can alter Trust, Love and Lust this way. Inhibition via more revealing clothing, and Corruption via other forced mental behavior changes.

The only events I have discovered sofar involve the bathroom or late night booty calls "invite over". When Danni is visiting use your Mind Control to have sexual events with her. Or if your Lust/Love is high enough with her, no need to Mind Control her, she will willingly get dirty with you in the bathroom.

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
Danni is very limited and slow to grind due to limited time you see her. First you need to increase Trust to the point you can get her phone number. Watch TV every week when she visits. If you use a Trust Lock power on her, you can gain other benefits in this limited time. (ie: if you Trust lock-link Trust to Trust, you gain double Trust) You can gain Trust, Love and Lust this method.

Also, do not forget you can make mental behavior changes. If you force them to wear less clothing, their inhibition will drop on it's own whenever you interact with them. Once you get to 60 Trust if I remember, you can ask for her phone number. Now she is easier to grind via cellphone. You can alter Trust, Love and Lust this way. Inhibition via more revealing clothing, and Corruption via other forced mental behavior changes.

The only events I have discovered sofar involve the bathroom or late night booty calls "invite over". When Danni is visiting use your Mind Control to have sexual events with her. Or if your Lust/Love is high enough with her, no need to Mind Control her, she will willingly get dirty with you in the bathroom.
You can also chat with her Monday afternoon if you have the free charm.

The tooth-grinding annoyance I found with her is if you try to pursue her fetish, you can only continue Tuesday afternoons and that timeslot gets locked out by the NCHDL/Pixie escalation. As soon as I got through the Favor questions and was told to visit the coffee shop tomorrow was the first time I completely lost access to that time slot for more than a month.

Saint1121

Aug 9, 2017
I'm confused, is the game actually complete? When you launch it, it still says Alpha Build at the top - and Working Mom is still not available. Along with a bunch other things still saying they're not available yet.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
I'm confused, is the game actually complete? When you launch it, it still says Alpha Build at the top - and Working Mom is still not available.
bud this conversation has been going on for pages, the game in it's current form is dead, it is continuing in SP2 on a different engine.

Reactions: Mikey_Boy101

Saint1121

Aug 9, 2017
bud this conversation has been going on for pages, the game in it's current form is dead, it is continuing in SP2 on a different engine.
I feel like it should probably be marked as Abandoned then, that way more people don't ask the same question like myself. Since we're not likely to scroll through 750+ pages.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
I feel like it should probably be marked as Abandoned then, that way more people don't ask the same question like myself. Since we're not likely to scroll through 750+ pages.
it's not abandoned because it is being continued, but I do understand your point, I think the loose ends should be tidied up at least. Though we don't know if the Dev will continue to clean it up in the future.

Saint1121

Aug 9, 2017
it's not abandoned because it is being continued, but I do understand your point, I think the loose ends should be tidied up at least. Though we don't know if the Dev will continue to clean it up in the future.
And I do get that, but this game is objectively not complete and never will be right. So either the second game is also going to be an incomplete mess, or it's going to start completely over and be a full version. Because otherwise you're just going to go into the second game at what point? With what powers and what relationships? The game isn't in a place that allows for it to have a sequel...so either the second one is a remake, or it's just going to be a hot mess - the latter of which is a shame, because I always felt like this game had a lot of potential.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
And I do get that, but this game is objectively not complete and never will be right. So either the second game is also going to be an incomplete mess, or it's going to start completely over and be a full version. Because otherwise you're just going to go into the second game at what point? With what powers and what relationships? The game isn't in a place that allows for it to have a sequel...so either the second one is a remake, or it's just going to be a hot mess - the latter of which is a shame, because I always felt like this game had a lot of potential.
One of the reasons he is starting again in a new engine is because the old one is failing to meet the needs of the game (all the learner code at the beginning probably isn't helping).
This version (with the school) was always intended as a stepping stone into a larger story, and for the most part I think his has done that.
I think most of the loose ends could simply be snipped, those extra options at character development could be deleted and what law says all the girls should have the same amount of content. (Completing a game is so much easier when you are just using the Del key)

The new engine means
  • He doesn't have to deal with the rough code he wrote when he was learning,
  • He can use better quality images
  • He can revise the amount of content he tries to implement
    (He aimed too high in this game in terms of number of girls, some will go to college with the MC, others will dropout or go elsewhere).

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
While I do think that this game has more than enough fun and content, certainly more than quite a few completed ones coming to mind, I kinda agree with Saint here that the game is more abandoned than completed. And this situation (dev writes himself into a corner, especially if he had to learn coding and storytelling the hard way during the process, then starts anew with a related or the same premise) is pretty common actually and I cannot remember a single case where it wasn't labeled "abandoned". Not that I really care about the label but it feels inconsistent.

Of course the question ain't a black and white issue, there are also enough games where a dev obviously cut a game's expected length short but tied stuff together that players still got an ending even if it feels off.

Troqu

Aug 6, 2017
It really doesn't help that this is the second time he's giving up and blaming the engine for all his troubles either. It's hard to have faith if you've truly been following the development since it's days back on hypnopics.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
It really doesn't help that this is the second time he's giving up and blaming the engine for all his troubles either. It's hard to have faith if you've truly been following the development since it's days back on hypnopics.
Moving the project to a new engine isn't giving up. Frankly this has been a long time coming, I'm looking forward to better graphics and a revised system. Combat for example desperately needs an over haul

Mikey_Boy101

Nov 8, 2020
So the plan is to take your save file after graduation with all of your relationships, powers, and alignment and transfer them over to the new Unity engine. Hopefully the file transfer works out smoothly.

Also the new game takes place a year after graduation.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
So the plan is to take your save file after graduation with all of your relationships, powers, and alignment and transfer them over to the new Unity engine. Hopefully the file transfer works out smoothly.

Also the new game takes place a year after graduation.
is the save transfer an actual functioning thing? or something on the wish list?

Perdurabo

May 4, 2017
Seems like the correct solution is a different discussion.

A new tag for games where the dev is dropping /the current version/ in favor of redoing the thing in a new engine, because that happens often enough due to limitations on commonly chosen engines.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Seems like the correct solution is a different discussion.

A new tag for games where the dev is dropping /the current version/ in favor of redoing the thing in a new engine, because that happens often enough due to limitations on commonly chosen engines.
He not really dropping it though, this part of the game is for the most part finished (with ragged edges).
The Stuff on the new engine represents the next chapter, not a rewrite.

3.20 star(s) 140 Votes