Matthiasad

Sep 12, 2020
SuperPowered [v0.45.02] [Night City Productions]

ANDROID: - WORKUPLOAD - PIXELDRAIN

Size: ~ 614 MB

I did a test on Android 11. I want you to know that I didn't go to the end of the game. :unsure:

- The Android port/version is not official.
The error in the image occurs when confronting the person who stole Mary and Kelly's phone. Is there any fix for this on Android? I cannot ignore through it.

Fucker289

Jul 5, 2020
1654947828205.png

I have no idea how to progress the story or unlock more quest?

Also i don't know how to get more power?
after i got flying power i can't see option to get more...

what needs to be done?

hyfka

Mar 8, 2021
What does choosing the "Red Herring" option with Freddy do? Does he still get corrupted?
And I assume choosing Maggie leads to scenes with her instead of Steph?

MausMaus

Aug 2, 2018
wait he actually completed this? I thought this was just going to keep going on and on, how much of the content was finished? I remember the las time I played, a lot of the powers weren't added and some other stuff?

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
wait he actually completed this? I thought this was just going to keep going on and on, how much of the content was finished? I remember the las time I played, a lot of the powers weren't added and some other stuff?
Part 2 continues in another engine

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Oh ok, fair enough. I was a tad bit enthusiastic thinking that he managed to get it all done in that time, thanks.
Any idea on what engine? I know his other game is unity.
yup unity, read some of this thread, it's been the main topic for a while now

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
What does choosing the "Red Herring" option with Freddy do? Does he still get corrupted?
And I assume choosing Maggie leads to scenes with her instead of Steph?
It prevents Billy from going downtown and getting caught thus allowing Tamara in the club. Freddy does not get corrupted. Freddy gets used by Maggie if you choose her instead of Steph.

hyfka

Mar 8, 2021
It prevents Billy from going downtown and getting caught thus allowing Tamara in the club. Freddy does not get corrupted. Freddy gets used by Maggie if you choose her instead of Steph.
Ah okay, so on the "sharing" (game really needs that tag imo) paths you don't get Tamara?

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
Ah okay, so on the "sharing" (game really needs that tag imo) paths you don't get Tamara?
Pretty much. Someone in either this or the walkthrough thread had worked out a specific set of steps that worked in at least one update to combine the Tamara in club and corrupting Freddie, but there were some side effects that made it clear it wasn't intended.

Reactions: hyfka

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
I don't think a "sharing" tag exists, and the "swinging" tag needs the people involved to be in a relationship, but that never happens (except maybe Sandra and Derek).

hyfka

Mar 8, 2021
I don't think a "sharing" tag exists, and the "swinging" tag needs the people involved to be in a relationship, but that never happens (except maybe Sandra and Derek).
For the same reason I don't think "Cheating" applies, because the only person who could cheat with you would again be Sandra.
And I don't think NTR fits either because Billy doesn't get cucked/humiliated or experience loss. The only way the Women sleep around is if you encourage them and/or actively raise Corruption

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
For the same reason I don't think "Cheating" applies, because the only person who could cheat with you would again be Sandra.
And I don't think NTR fits either because Billy doesn't get cucked/humiliated or experience loss. The only way the Women sleep around is if you encourage them and/or actively raise Corruption
I agree that neither of them applies - first and foremost because Billy isn't in a relationship with any of them. Some players may feel different, but there also is a reason that this game doesn't have the "romance" tag as well.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Not quite true, I'd say this game deserves some kind of tag for self cucking, I never intended for anyone to turn into sluts, I wanted a harem of mind controlled sex slaves, and what did I get? multiple instances of other people fucking my toys, even Miss Jackson when I offered her to Derek, I expected the MC to be in on the act, spitroasting her, instead you stand outside the door like a cuck, you don't get to share that secretary, you even get cucked by Freddy for fucks sake, you ask Sis to distract him, expecting to gain a sissy, instead you lose the ability to fuck her (even as he and Derek fuck your mom in the next room she sits in the kitchen waiting for him.

It really did piss me off the number of times Billy ends up standing in the side lines while other people fucked.

hyfka

Mar 8, 2021
I agree that neither of them applies - first and foremost because Billy isn't in a relationship with any of them. Some players may feel different, but there also is a reason that this game doesn't have the "romance" tag as well.
*shrug* I mean technically you could build up love and lust naturally and by going on dates, but Billy being a rapist seems more likely. Or at least I think he's portrayed as somewhat of a psychopath.

It really did piss me off the number of times Billy ends up standing in the side lines while other people fucked.
True, but the reaction in those cases by Billy is apathy and not sadness. For example when Maggie had guests over I expected Billy to join instead of rubbing one out and going back to sleep. And with Freddy you get Danni as compensation.

3.20 star(s) 140 Votes