Dragon Sins

Jul 27, 2017
Engine transfer, time jump, retiring a bunch of women, creating Gen 8 models for the retained characters instead of the Gen (2?) in use, and rethinking all game mechanics (for example fighting a non-powered person like the school bully is just a skill check, Billy has limited slots to select which powers he has access to for the day, character stats being rethought, and interactions being completely redesigned).
Wow, cool, kind of a shame we won't get to see all the characters in the new game tho...

Dragon Sins

Jul 27, 2017
Engine transfer, time jump, retiring a bunch of women, creating Gen 8 models for the retained characters instead of the Gen (2?) in use, and rethinking all game mechanics (for example fighting a non-powered person like the school bully is just a skill check, Billy has limited slots to select which powers he has access to for the day, character stats being rethought, and interactions being completely redesigned).
Which characters are being scrapped tho?

Urruah

Jun 20, 2017
I don't think we know for sure which characters aren't making it in. We know Allie is, Sandra is, Maggie, Steph and Steph's friend are in. Denise is apparently in southeast Asia, which to me sounds like she probably won't be in anytime soon.

DesignerDarm

Sep 25, 2018
shit that kinda make sense right...

I mean the game does look kinda rough/old, not up to date on some oçf the graphics we have today but... eh, I don't know, got used to it, wanted to see Billy become a hero and shit.

not a big fan of the idea of skill checks,I don't like when it's just, one dice and you're done. but hey, I'll see.

oh and, the cast was mainly highschool girls, gotta say it's not the best for a superhero story at that point.

Urruah

Jun 20, 2017
The old game had skill check systems too, you just couldn't see the values. It's still chance based to an extent.

As far as the graphics go I kinda hate Allie's new model tbh.

Urruah

Jun 20, 2017
If you check his patreon page, the second post has a screenshot of the title page of the game. Allie is in it.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
With the exception of the slicked back hair, I think the Gen 8 Allie looks good. she's still got that junk in the trunk.

View attachment 1867592
Hmmm, to me she's got a completely different vibe than the old model. May be good, may be bad, and of course you'll have to see her in action, but since she was one of the "don't care about everything" girls, this feels too grown up for the Allie we've met.

Reactions: kingkiller0297

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
well in fairness, that pic is from the future right? far enough to be a single mom now?, not like we ever used condoms with her.
Though IIRC her personal preference will not allow for pregnancy. I am not sure whether we even had classic PiV (but probably yes, in the "skip class with me for sex" stuff). Also I doubt pregnancy (whether Billy's or somebody elses) will be at the start of the next game.

But yeah, it might work, after all she is older (dunno how much), but she looks like also her character changed. Of course it is silly to judge from one pic instead of waiting for the dialogue, but it is the impression I get.

Reactions: kingkiller0297

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Though IIRC her personal preference will not allow for pregnancy. I am not sure whether we even had classic PiV (but probably yes, in the "skip class with me for sex" stuff). Also I doubt pregnancy (whether Billy's or somebody elses) will be at the start of the next game.

But yeah, it might work, after all she is older (dunno how much), but she looks like also her character changed. Of course it is silly to judge from one pic instead of waiting for the dialogue, but it is the impression I get.
I never really delved into their preferences, do their preferences apply in the mind control scenes? Drones? Nymphos? I'm pretty sure the entire female population of that school would have been pregnant before prom. add on however many months before starting college, I feel most of them would be ready to pop if they didn't drop 'em just before. (not like they could even take plan B with mindwipe in effect)

What is PiV?

Urruah

Jun 20, 2017
Okay, so I've been going back to the original game to check content I missed. How do you trigger Danni's nympho scenes? She has obsessive scenes so I assume nympho scenes are a thing too.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
I never really delved into their preferences, do their preferences apply in the mind control scenes? Drones? Nymphos? I'm pretty sure the entire female population of that school would have been pregnant before prom. add on however many months before starting college, I feel most of them would be ready to pop if they didn't drop 'em just before. (not like they could even take plan B with mindwipe in effect)

What is PiV?
I don't think their preferences apply in mind control, but her "fetish" is anal, and as such you do a bit of that stuff which is less likely to grow her belly.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
piv - Urban Dictionary
› define › term=piv

1. A person that acts like he's better than Khain when he obviously isn't 2. Someone who is of less value than Khain. Khain is by far > than piv.
This clarifies nothing :p

3.20 star(s) 140 Votes