sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
Okay, I can only assume Danni doesn't have nympho scenes.
She does. I don't "do" insanity much, but I know the label exists. I just can't find a way to trigger it. I haven't looked too hard, but you can use the console and call danni_nympho_scene1.

*edit*

Found it.

Kitchen Thursday afternoons.

Code:
                elif weekday == "Thursday" and phase == "Afternoon":
                    if dan.nymphomaniac and roll_dice(20, 4, 8) and not dan.supress == "Wild Oats+" and not sis.supress == "Wild Oats+":
                        jump dan_nympho

Last edited:

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
Hm. Maybe I screwed up my game then because I've been sitting in the house for ages and got nothing.
No wild oats on Danni or sister? That blocks it. Drop both women's inhibition to 0 for best chance to trigger (about 40% of the time). Sister also has to be available (I think that means either Good Brother perk or school holiday).

It won't happen often. You have about a 16% chance at best once a week. ~40% to trigger if you max ranks in Enhanced senses thena 40% chance for the event to happen.

Last edited:

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
I don't bother putting wild oats on characters and they had min inhibition and max corruption.
It won't happen often. You have about a 16% chance at best once a week. ~40% to trigger if you max ranks in Enhanced senses then a 40% chance for the event to happen based on inhibitions.

TheCrimsonRevenger

Jul 13, 2017
Sooooo....game complete, but working mom trait remains unavailable?

And still no herculean might?

Gonna guess now that the main storyline with the heroes still isn't in either? How is this "Complete"?

Last edited:
Reactions: Bicba

TheCrimsonRevenger

Jul 13, 2017
So something I dont fully understand about Wild Oats Vs Familiar Ties

Wild Oats explicitly makes their sexual attraction to be for Billy.

So that would seem to make it do the same thing as suppressing family ties, no? But that would make Family Ties redundant. So that can't be the case

But then why bother having Wild Oat suppression as an option for Maggie/Stef at all? If you put it on them, then they'll never willingly be with Billy. Which means they'll never earn corruption. So what's the point of them having a suppression that blocks corrupting acts?

Phoexist

Mar 11, 2020

So that would seem to make it do the same thing as suppressing family ties, no? But that would make Family Ties redundant. So that can't be the case

But then why bother having Wild Oat suppression as an option for Maggie/Stef at all? If you put it on them, then they'll never willingly be with Billy. Which means they'll never earn corruption. So what's the point of them having a suppression that blocks corrupting acts?
Familial Ties removes the incest taboo. Wild Oats makes Billy exclusive. Nympho and Obsessive insanity conditions will also override the incest taboo. So you can still use Wild Oats on them in those instances.

Reactions: Cartageno

TheCrimsonRevenger

Jul 13, 2017
I tend to focus on Love/Lust styles so i'm not too familiar with how those psyological states work. Can they be maintained indefintiely?

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019

Family Ties increases their pool of sexual partners by including family. Wild Oats reduces their pool of sexual partners of everyone excluding Billy. If you apply just Wild Oats to family, they are left with no potential sexual partners in their pool -- they won't look at anyone not-Billy and won't entertain Billy because of the incest taboo.

Wild Oats exists for those players that dislike seeing "their" pixel-women engaging sexually with others. It's not too deep a concept.

hyfka

Mar 8, 2021
I tend to focus on Love/Lust styles so i'm not too familiar with how those psyological states work. Can they be maintained indefintiely?
Yes, you can make mental illness permanent. However I'd go for obsessive over nympho, since while nympho has more scenes afaik it also triggers a lot and makes you lose health. Just the mom alone almost fucked me to death

3.20 star(s) 140 Votes