sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
How is it a spiritual sequel if he is still using the same characters, MC, and setting?
How is it the same game if the mechanics, appearances, and possible player choices differ?

It is a spiritual sequel precisely because the setting -- and only the setting -- will remain (mostly) the same.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
How is it the same game if the mechanics, appearances, and possible player choices differ?

It is a spiritual sequel precisely because the setting -- and only the setting -- will remain (mostly) the same.
I think what Mikey is referring to is that you normally use "spiritual" when the universe is a different one, for whatever reasons, and the creators are different, but the general idea is an hommage or continuation. Like Fallout was to the original Wasteland. So not a regular sequel but the same "spirit". Here we have the same creator and the same basic setting (even if there might be "continuity errors") so normally you'd just say "sequel" without the "spiritual".

Last edited:

hellyeah3000

Nov 11, 2021
Does anyone know how to get tamara to stop giving you the cold shoulder? or know what abbreviation her name is for cheat menu?

Mikey_Boy101

Nov 8, 2020
Oh ok. thank goodness. it makes sense, the game definitely needs a overhaul and that would be the easiest way to do it. Is 2 just in talks now or has it already began development?
In development. he has made a tech demo for his Patreon and Subscribestar. Also he posted some sneak peeks in this thread.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Dunken122
Jul 9, 2021
I've gotten Danni to the point that I've done all of the "personal question" interactions with her, but I can't figure out the final step to activate her fetish. Is it implemented in the current build or have I hit an effective brick wall?

Urruah

Jun 20, 2017
Apparently you have to talk to Steph - I couldn't get this to trigger - and then there are more steps where you visit her at the coffee shop.

Jul 9, 2021
Apparently you have to talk to Steph - I couldn't get this to trigger - and then there are more steps where you visit her at the coffee shop.
I was able to get the "talk about danni" option with steph, that led to a conversation with her and danni. I'm just sort of trying random things now at this point

Jul 9, 2021
Figured it out. Tuesday afternoons go to the coffee shop and meet Danni there for a date, do that 3 Tuesdays in a row and you unlock her polyamory fetish. Meet her at the coffee shop Tuesday afternoons to take advantage of it, either as a solo date with her or a setup date with her and another girl, first one was with Sandra. Yeehaw

ogr blanc

May 15, 2019
been away from the game for a few years, so im curious, can we bang the nurse and the blonde from the intro/organization?

Oct 8, 2020
Could someone help me, it won't let me interact with mom or steph because it says we are "related" how is that solved?
First, get the Mind Control power. It gives you the Incest flaw and makes your character sexually attracted to your mother. Get Mind Control to level 2, and use it on your mother to suppress Family Ties; this removes the cap on their Love stat and lets you romance them like any other girl. To romance your sister you need a level in Sympathetic Link to become sexually attracted to younger-looking girls, then repeat the same steps as with mom.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: lelouchs159
3.20 star(s) 140 Votes