DraKeoniS

May 11, 2020
Hello guys i kinda need help, i finished pretty much everything in terms of quest (created the heroes group, all the good alignment quest) all i have to do is to trigger Tamara quest about that mind control thing (when we follow her we see her being mind controlled by someone in a car, but after that she joined the group and i never saw something related to that again) and graduate but i have no idea how to do that.
I also have the quest Party Animal that i am unable to finish since it seem i have missing imagé which mean that when i try to confront Richie it tell me an exception occured, trying to ignore don’t work.

Last edited:

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
Hello guys i kinda need help, i finished pretty much everything in terms of quest (created the heroes group, all the good alignment quest) all i have to do is to trigger Tamara quest about that mind control thing (when we follow her we see her being mind controlled by someone in a car, but after that she joined the group and i never saw something related to that again) and graduate but i have no idea how to do that.
I also have the quest Party Animal that i am unable to finish since it seem i have missing imagé which mean that when i try to confront Richie it tell me an exception occured, trying to ignore don’t work.
When creating the group, one possible path has Billy following Tamara downtown to discover what she's up to. If you follow that path, you see Tamara engaged with an unknown paranormal. Unfortunately, she figures out you are following her and refuses to have anything more to do with Billy and never joins the group.

To graduate, you need decent grades, create the defence league, attend the group meetings enough to accomplish three major missions (stolen chemicals, pervs in the locker room, and stolen exam). After those three are complete, Terrorstrike and Karma come to the school and tell Billy and the principal about a threat in the area. That adventure takes two to threeish months to complete. Once that is done, you can register to graduate the first week of May by going to school and getting called to the principal's office. The graduation party is a few weeks later.

GAB

Salty Montrealer
Donor
May 10, 2017
is there a faster step to add girls to your phone except using favors to ask their phone number?
ex. is there like a console command for it?

Also why is it some girls will have the personal assistant reprogram available but others won't? 1656410989134.png

Urruah

Jun 20, 2017
I don't think a lot of people know the console commands for this game because they typically just rely on the mods. You can put anyone in any state of MC, SL or psychosis with better experience mod.

kekgod01

May 22, 2021
How to increasethe sister's love cap; I already made the updates with SympathicLink at level 3 love overload but for some reason the love cap is now at 20?

is there some other methods to increase the love cap like Mindcontrol's Mindcraft?

Mikey_Boy101

Nov 8, 2020
How to increasethe sister's love cap; I already made the updates with SympathicLink at level 3 love overload but for some reason the love cap is now at 20?

is there some other methods to increase the love cap like Mindcontrol's Mindcraft?
Does Steph have the Suppression: Familial Ties?

GAB

Salty Montrealer
Donor
May 10, 2017
I don't think a lot of people know the console commands for this game because they typically just rely on the mods. You can put anyone in any state of MC, SL or psychosis with better experience mod.
true but mods aren't compatible with each other, you can have a feature you like from one but unable to have it work along another feature from another mod

what's funny is all that won't matter since mod developping will be more rare on SP2 and its unity platform. No console command and modder are usually more scarce on unity game compared to the rest

Campion

Mar 12, 2019
Hey folks. Doing a new play-through of Superpowered prior to delving into SP2 and I've encountered an issue I haven't seen before. Despite advanced considerably, including Tamara turning cold, Derek agreeing to join and even getting Chrissy added on, I can't get the club started despite multiple visits to Larson and talking to Freddy over 3 weeks. Can't figure out if I'm doing something wrong or if some aspect of the game is broken. I'd really rather not start over; I've gotten seriously advanced in the story and development. Any ideas or suggestions?

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
Hey folks. Doing a new play-through of Superpowered prior to delving into SP2 and I've encountered an issue I haven't seen before. Despite advanced considerably, including Tamara turning cold, Derek agreeing to join and even getting Chrissy added on, I can't get the club started despite multiple visits to Larson and talking to Freddy over 3 weeks. Can't figure out if I'm doing something wrong or if some aspect of the game is broken. I'd really rather not start over; I've gotten seriously advanced in the story and development. Any ideas or suggestions?
Tutor Tamara a few more times. There's a couple of threshold counters that need to get triggered. You may ned to wait until near the end of November for the club advancement.

3.20 star(s) 140 Votes