sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
In a way, it might be appropriate to have it tagged with neither since the reason we're still using this thread is that the game has a continuation on another engine.
Nah. SP is dead, one way or another. Whether abandoned or complete is a matter of opinion and the thread owner seems to have picked complete. But it is dead.

There may be a continuation, but it feels, looks, and works differently enough to be its own game set in a similar universe.

Reactions: AJHH and frozenfeet

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
We need a new tag, both "complete" and "abandoned" miss the mark, "Complete" feels like a lie and "Abandoned" is unfair the the Dev.

"To be Continued!" maybe?

Reactions: AJHH

Mikey_Boy101

Nov 8, 2020
When i first started playing Superpowered, I always felt that the games main focus was the school and school had so much content already. You do some missions around the school, fight or help a Supervillian, and graduate from highschool to begin your journey to be a hero or villian. SP2 will begin a year after your graduation so thats why I consider the game to be complete.

Last edited:

Troqu

Aug 6, 2017
When i first started playing Superpowered, I always felt that the games main focus was the school and school had so much content already. You do some missions around the school, fight or help a Supervillian, and graduate from highschool to begin your journey to be a hero or villian. SP2 will begin a year after your graduation so thats why I consider the game to be complete.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
When I started playing it the school was little more than an afterthought to get more characters in the game, then he abandoned it in rags and started ren'py and let people vote to waste all his damned time with "finishing" the school at which point he got bored and started another game, and now he's abandoning the ren'py version and moving on yet again. I look forward to his reasoning for abandoning the next version in 3 years when it's barely functional and restarting again.

Urruah

Jun 20, 2017
I bet he'll be like "It's that Troqu jerk. I was 99% completed with the game but then he bullied me and now none of you get this update."

• Haha
Reactions: Troqu

Troqu

Aug 6, 2017
I bet he'll be like "It's that Troqu jerk. I was 99% completed with the game but then he bullied me and now none of you get this update."
It honestly wouldn't surprise me if he does think something along those lines. He's one of those who doesn't update his posts over at hypnopics and expects the mods (aka me and 2 others) to do it for them. We've made it clear that no matter how popular a game is, if they don't update the thread it will fall into inactive and we won't do it for you because if we make one exception everyone will want one. Admittedly I've been... lax about doing my duties over there of late. I'll need to get on that again eventually, but I actually have a ton of overtime crunch at my job in recent months and it's been hard to do volunteer "work" even for a site I dearly love when I do have time off.

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
i can't use to mind control someone
From my walkthrough:

There are two steps to acquiring a superpower.
1) Get a Discipline injection at the Initiative. The cost is 100 * number of shots prior (including Enhanced Senses) Initiative influence. In addition to allowing the purchase of a new power, each discipline shot reduces Willpower loss from desirable women and increases Willpower regeneration from sleep.
2) Buy the power from Globex. Each power has 3 ranks.
Powers come in 3 price categories. A rank costs its level (1-3) multiplied by a base cost. Cheap powers cost $250, mid-range are $500, and expensive are $750.
Globex influence provides a flat discount to that cost. Cheap powers use 25 Globex to save $125. Mid-range powers use 50 Globex to save $300. Expensive powers use 100 Globex to save $500.

Alternatively, if you're having trouble using Mind Control as opposed to buying Mind Control:

Assuming you have a Concentration + natural mental around 10-11, completely taking over a person requires 110 energy. (40 to remove Willpower, 30 to Dominate > 90 points, 40 for mind craft to convert to Drone).
Since Billy has at most 100 energy, this is a problem. Either you can delay the mindcraft portion until a later day (use the Meet at School text to guarantee appearance next period / next day) , use x-ray vision and get at least 10 additional energy, or spend charm to recover energy from drones/high Lust girls present. Alternatively, use the phone to ask the woman to meet you the next school period and complete the mindcraft then.

Cape Verde

Aug 26, 2017
Nah. SP is dead, one way or another. Whether abandoned or complete is a matter of opinion and the thread owner seems to have picked complete. But it is dead.

There may be a continuation, but it feels, looks, and works differently enough to be its own game set in a similar universe.
No video game is ever complete, it's just released. It's incredibly rare in the wider industry to see a game released where all the planned content is actually complete.

hyfka

Mar 8, 2021
No video game is ever complete, it's just released. It's incredibly rare in the wider industry to see a game released where all the planned content is actually complete.
"Early Access" is quite a recent trend, my zoomer friend.
Back in my day games were released "complete", given 1-3 patches and that's it. Anything more was called an Add-On/Expansion.

Also one could argue old console games were "complete", as there was no way to add anything after they have been sold.

Strec

Feb 20, 2018
The current state of the game market is mainly due to the fact that more and more ppl are able to pay for incomplete games and ask to be fucked more on the next one...

And it's worst since patreon system, now ppl are able to pay for almost nothing each month as soon as there is at least an image with big tits :ROFLMAO:

Phoexist

Mar 11, 2020
I see in some of the pics other guys banging the girls, is this avoidable/optional or unskippable?
It's avoidable through a couple different ways. Characters only start banging others when their corruption gets high. So you can avoid that by just not corrupting them too much. You can also place mental blocks that makes them only attracted to you if you still want to corrupt them to high levels.

3.20 star(s) 140 Votes