Urruah

Jun 20, 2017
I see in some of the pics other guys banging the girls, is this avoidable/optional or unskippable?
Avoidable and optional. You can block it entirely my mind controlling them into only fucking the protagonist. They also don't do it unless their corruption is high.

The MC doesn't really care though if that makes any difference to you. Isn't upset, isn't turned on, just pretty much goes Lol whatever.

Urruah

Jun 20, 2017
Radioactive or better experience. Radioactive is kind of like a game enhancer while better experience is focused on cutting down grind and improving randomization. I prefer the latter.

gunerpoin

Feb 22, 2018
how to "suppression (Family Ties)". where do i click? i just played this game yesterday and i have no clue how this game work.

Urruah

Jun 20, 2017
First step is getting another shot at the initiative, then you need to go to globex and get mind control. Once you have mind control, you can access it below the normal chat options. Break their willpower down, build up control and then you'll have the ability to activate suppression and two other things I don't remember the names of. Suppression is the first option for MC, but I'm not actually sure if you can get anyone to 100 control to active MC until you reach level 3, so you might need to get two more mind control injections.

Oct 8, 2020
hey guys, is it possible to have group sex with rebel or jocks ?
I know there's a couple scenes involving Denise and Sandra (rebels) and at least one involving Chelsea and Nikki, but I'm not sure how to trigger the first one, and I don't know if there's a scene involving all the rebels or all the jocks.

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
If i remember correctly you need to catch denise smoking 2 times before you catch them smoking together...thats when the scene you lust for starts.

denis_game

Jul 23, 2022
Hello, I do not know English well, so I use a translator, there may be errors in my messages.
This VN is broken on my pc.
I dont have sex with Sophie when i take her to my room(good guy) lust=100 but she only gives blowjob when i wake her up.
Frustrated Sandra does not appear in the school hallway when I go to class in the new game. The quest related to Sandra Kelly Ellie does not start. No matter what I do, no matter how hard I pump my skills, it doesn't happen. (I spoked to Derek).
I deleted the VN, downloaded and extracted it to another folder, it did not help when I run game, the bugs remain.
I deleted my saves in C:\Users\Admin\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\SuperPowered it did not help the bug remain.

If you know a way how to clean all files associated with VN from my PC, please help. Because even the latest version of the game, when I download and run it, turns out to be broken, the bug is not in the VN files, they are in the files that VN left behind. Thanks.

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
Hello, I do not know English well, so I use a translator, there may be errors in my messages.
This VN is broken on my pc.
I dont have sex with Sophie when i take her to my room(good guy) lust=100 but she only gives blowjob when i wake her up.
Frustrated Sandra does not appear in the school hallway when I go to class in the new game. The quest related to Sandra Kelly Ellie does not start. No matter what I do, no matter how hard I pump my skills, it doesn't happen. (I spoked to Derek).
I deleted the VN, downloaded and extracted it to another folder, it did not help when I run game, the bugs remain.
I deleted my saves in C:\Users\Admin\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\SuperPowered it did not help the bug remain.

If you know a way how to clean all files associated with VN from my PC, please help. Because even the latest version of the game, when I download and run it, turns out to be broken, the bug is not in the VN files, they are in the files that VN left behind. Thanks.
Sophie: The sex act depends on Lust, Inhibition, and Corruption. Keep getting oral until Corruption, Inhibition shift then sex.

The faction missions depend on your combat experience and alignment. Get alignment to more than 60 and win about 15 combats. Additionally, you cannot start a faction mission if you have ANY other school mission active -- NCHDL missions, other faction missions, or have been told about Pixie.

PervyMage32

Jul 29, 2017
Damn, this game still exists? And it hasn't been patched into a tolerable state yet? Probably the grindiest game I ever played, even beyond MMORPG's with Battlepasses. It's sad this didn't get better. It has a lot of really cool potential. I really liked the introduction and how they explained super powers... which were promptly ignored, to quickly focus on another boring high school story.

Then there's the combat. What's that buddy? You have almost all the powers, including Mind Control and Quick Reflexes (which basically acts like Spider-Sense), but the average thug is more jacked than your mutated muscles and also immortal? Cool. Totally fun that every fight is like punching a brick wall, that has it's own personal mason repairing it as the fight continues.

Mangananga

Jun 14, 2018
This game has no ntr, the MC doesn't care if the girls have sex with another npc, this is not a romance game and the girls don't want the MC for "boyfriend", in fact, to get money, you prostitute them that without mention that in several scenes the MC finds them having sex with another and ends up joining the meeting, this has no ntr, the girls have sex with several individuals but the MC does not care in the least and continues to have access to them 100%.
It has nothing to do with romance(At least for me), it's about being the god emperor with a harem to rival that of Genghis Khan, swamped with women who only wish for me and my cock. NTR ruins that for me, and NTR in this case is my girls sleeping around with other guys, period. Is it selfish? Yes, Do i care? Not really, this is a game and I enjoy the fantasy of it, so even if it is consensual NTR (Which by definition, is something that can happen, nothing in the definition states that it is about being against their will) It is still something I don't want in the game and wish there was a way to turn it off.

1658780729069.png

• Haha
Reactions: EJW and ash

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
It has nothing to do with romance(At least for me), it's about being the god emperor with a harem to rival that of Genghis Khan, swamped with women who only wish for me and my cock. NTR ruins that for me, and NTR in this case is my girls sleeping around with other guys, period. Is it selfish? Yes, Do i care? Not really, this is a game and I enjoy the fantasy of it, so even if it is consensual NTR (Which by definition, is something that can happen, nothing in the definition states that it is about being against their will) It is still something I don't want in the game and wish there was a way to turn it off.

View attachment 1946291
The women only sleep around if the player takes steps to make them. Raise Corruption, make insane, whatever. In addition, the dev added a specific mind control power that prevents the woman from acting with anyone other than Billy.

Scales

Nov 27, 2017
So trying to understand if this can be really called "Completed" and if its worth a final playthrough.

- Are there buttons or messages still in the game that say "Not available in this version yet" or similar?
- Are powers missing from earlier versions implemented, or references to them removed?
- Do storylines feel like they are tied off / end.. or acknowledge continuation in another version one day?
- Is there any storyline beyond the basic corrupt&fuck for each girl?
- Do any of the girls feel like they are still lacking "stages" in their progression and story?

I don't actually care about bugs... but I'm not sure I'd want to play it again if it feels like I'm going to play half a game that will never get another update.

caju

Oct 5, 2017
- Are there buttons or messages still in the game that say "Not available in this version yet" or similar?
- Are powers missing from earlier versions implemented, or references to them removed?
- Do storylines feel like they are tied off / end.. or acknowledge continuation in another version one day?
- Is there any storyline beyond the basic corrupt&fuck for each girl?
- Do any of the girls feel like they are still lacking "stages" in their progression and story?
Yes
No
No
No
Yes

Reactions: Scales
3.20 star(s) 140 Votes