123lxq

Jan 2, 2018
Do you hit a specific day and specific time on that day when the loop strikes? What location are you in when the loop hits? What actions are Billy taking? Are you running any missions? Which version are you running? Which O/S (mainly is it the Android pack)? What mods are you using, if any? Have you unlocked the console?
There aren't any specific day or event that I can recall. I'm still in NCHDL Recruit mission. I am in the final version of the game but I do use an old save from like two years ago when I first play the game. I installed the radioactive mod but I haven't use any cheat or mod.
Is it the old save that causes the problem?

123lxq

Jan 2, 2018
I keeps playing the game and at some point I find myself looping in February. I do get school influence or something at the end of the month, but I just cannot enter March after that. And maybe I can't graduate in May because I can't enter May.
Anyone meets the same Bug?:cry:

T.Geiger

Modder
Nov 29, 2017
There aren't any specific day or event that I can recall. I'm still in NCHDL Recruit mission. I am in the final version of the game but I do use an old save from like two years ago when I first play the game. I installed the radioactive mod but I haven't use any cheat or mod.
Is it the old save that causes the problem?
The only reason I can see in the code that this might happen (provided you haven't modified the code yourself) is if you cheated the month and spelled it incorrectly. The code looks for specific values and does not have a default state. So, if you spell it wrong, it will never change on its own.

Ajayagra

Apr 21, 2020
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 453, in execute_pause
    renpy.pause(delay)
Exception: DynamicImage u'Locations/School/positive/[char_event].png': could not find image. (u'Locations/School/positive/none.png')

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "locations/loc_coffeeshop.rpyc", line 40, in script call
  File "locations/loc_coffeeshop.rpyc", line 46, in script call
  File "locations/loc_school.rpyc", line 458, in script call
  File "content/content_school_positive.rpyc", line 106, in script call
  File "content/content_school_positive.rpyc", line 260, in script call
  File "combat/combat.rpyc", line 334, in script call
  File "combat/combat.rpyc", line 440, in script call
  File "combat/combat.rpyc", line 450, in script call
  File "combat/combat.rpyc", line 423, in script
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 2015, in execute
    self.call("execute")
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 2003, in call
    return renpy.statements.call(method, parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/statements.py", line 278, in call
    return method(parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 453, in execute_pause
    renpy.pause(delay)
  File "D:\tmp\adult games\to mod\super powered - 0.45.02/game\AON-packages/AONmod.py", line 1764, in AONpause
  File "renpy/exports.py", line 1563, in pause
    rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse='pause', type='pause', roll_forward=roll_forward, pause=delay)
  File "renpy/ui.py", line 298, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3325, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, pause=pause, pause_start=pause_start, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3737, in interact_core
    root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 568, in visit_all
    d.visit_all(callback, seen)
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 570, in visit_all
    callback(self)
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3737, in <lambda>
    root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
  File "renpy/display/image.py", line 752, in per_interact
    self.find_target()
  File "renpy/display/image.py", line 652, in find_target
    raise Exception(error)
Exception: DynamicImage u'Locations/School/positive/[char_event].png': could not find image. (u'Locations/School/positive/none.png')

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.11.2266
SP 0.45.02
Mon Aug  1 09:24:41 2022

I am getting the following error during mary alignment quest.
Has anybody solved this?

Reactions: Power Lord

Kenarius90

May 18, 2020
tell me, what news about part 2? is there a release date? and if someone has screenshots of the new game, please share, I want to see what models right now

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Just look up Baal7734 and look under latest activity. He has posted a couple of renders for the new game already.
the Last comment From Baal7734 was in May, we really need a dedicated thread for SP2 even if all it has is the teasers (so we can set notifications and stop spamming this thread). It is entirely possible any news posted here could get buried under legitimate posts for this version.

123lxq

Jan 2, 2018
The only reason I can see in the code that this might happen (provided you haven't modified the code yourself) is if you cheated the month and spelled it incorrectly. The code looks for specific values and does not have a default state. So, if you spell it wrong, it will never change on its own.
I don't know how to cheat the month at least not that I am aware of. It's strange though when I use SaveEditor to look up parameters in the old and new savefiles, I fail to find any parameter in the new savefile( created after starting a new game in the final version ) that is relavant to month, Feburary,'2' or date. So now I'm truly confused. :(

Strec

Feb 20, 2018
the Last comment From Baal7734 was in May, we really need a dedicated thread for SP2 even if all it has is the teasers (so we can set notifications and stop spamming this thread). It is entirely possible any news posted here could get buried under legitimate posts for this version.
I can't imagine the mess created with a new thread without any download :D

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
I can't imagine the mess created with a new thread without any download :D
the Beauty of a new thread is that a mod can simply delete everything that preceds the actual download without doing any harm, it's just there to watch for the release and stop the Offtopic spam of a thread dedicated to a different game.
Deleting the junk from this thread would require the Mod to go through each post one by one.

Reactions: Greylock

Kenarius90

May 18, 2020
Is there a scene with alice from the lab? if so how do you get to it?
yes, there is content with it, it's not enough just to raise the damage with a mod, you need to work with it in the laboratory, at the end of the working day there will be two options, success, or critical success, with the second option you can give commands to it. The simplest option, if critical success has not turned out, scroll back with the mouse wheel, and try again until it works

Strip2

Jun 9, 2017
Hi everyone. Downloaded SP2 demo, and when i try to run it, game stuck at the moment of black warning screen. Can't do nothing, there isn't any button or something like that. Does anyone know how to fix it?

hellyeah3000

Nov 11, 2021
Hi everyone. Downloaded SP2 demo, and when i try to run it, game stuck at the moment of black warning screen. Can't do nothing, there isn't any button or something like that. Does anyone know how to fix it?

SP2???? where do we get that from?

3.20 star(s) 140 Votes