Retief

Aug 13, 2017
According to the last DevBlog on Patreon (as of August 12th), the dev is basically doing infrastructure work on SP2 (rebuilding the limited event handler into a real one, scene script codes, and requirement validation codes. After which is progression system (for powers), College framework and limited implementation, and buildout of Mom (to at least 1 altered state) and limited version of Sis for SP2 first build. How much and in what quality is open for debate; also look for it mid to late Sept

Silentheart42

May 10, 2019
I have a problem. I am not sure when it happened but now the date is gone. Not sure what can be done on how to fix it or if I can even play the game to graduate with this error.

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
I have a problem. I am not sure when it happened but now the date is gone. Not sure what can be done on how to fix it or if I can even play the game to graduate with this error.
You're fine. It's Year day -- a day between years. The game uses the International Fixed Calendar.

jonnyswift489

Apr 18, 2021
Hello gys, I'm thinking of giving it a go.. those who has completed it already can u tell me which mod should i use?? SFC,radioactive or better experience?

3.20 star(s) 140 Votes