Baal7734

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2016
Eventually ™ :ROFLMAO:
Pretty much :p One upside, SP2 is a lot more flexible in adding content. I no longer have to render and write a full character to add them into the game as I did in SP1. If I only have a few encounters with a character rendered, I can add those in, in isolation, and not have to render all the sex actions, and mind cotrol actions, and unstable state scenes, and date scenes...ect before that character can be interactable.

Zaklin69

Oct 3, 2020
View attachment 62948

Overview:
SuperPowered is a RPG game made with Ren'py. In the game, you play as Billy, a young man still living with his mom. At the very beginning of the game, Maggie (his mother) buys Billy his first superpower. Because money is tight, he doesn't have much of a choice, she's getting him X-ray vision. Before the process begin, the nurse who's gonna give him the shot has to test him to see if he's compatible. As it turns out, he is but there's something else. Unlike most people, who can only receive a very limited number of those shots, Billy seems to have the uncanny ability to absorb an unlimited amount of them. Thanks to this, he could become the most powerful of them all but in order to achieve this level of power, he must be careful. In a world where almost everyone can buy powers, anyone could be a potential threat.​

Thread Updated: 2022-03-21
Release Date: 2022-03-18
Developer: Night City Productions - - -
Censorship: No
Version: 0.45.03
Language: English
Other Game: Loser
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Cheat Mods/Commands:

Developer Notes:
DOWNLOAD
Win: MEGA - - -
Linux (v0.44.04): MEGA - -
Mac
(v0.44.04): MEGA - -
Others: COMPRESSED* - Bugfix v0.45.03 -
ANDROID

Compiled with latest stable version of Ren'Py 7.4.6.1693
Console is enabled, in game press SHIFT+O

Extras
: Walkthrough - SFC Mod* - Radioactive Mod* - Better Experience Mod* - FANART

IdarksoulsI thanks for the link
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 62948

Overview:
SuperPowered is a RPG game made with Ren'py. In the game, you play as Billy, a young man still living with his mom. At the very beginning of the game, Maggie (his mother) buys Billy his first superpower. Because money is tight, he doesn't have much of a choice, she's getting him X-ray vision. Before the process begin, the nurse who's gonna give him the shot has to test him to see if he's compatible. As it turns out, he is but there's something else. Unlike most people, who can only receive a very limited number of those shots, Billy seems to have the uncanny ability to absorb an unlimited amount of them. Thanks to this, he could become the most powerful of them all but in order to achieve this level of power, he must be careful. In a world where almost everyone can buy powers, anyone could be a potential threat.​

Thread Updated: 2022-03-21
Release Date: 2022-03-18
Developer: Night City Productions - - -
Censorship: No
Version: 0.45.03
Language: English
Other Game: Loser
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Cheat Mods/Commands:

Developer Notes:
DOWNLOAD
Win: MEGA - - -
Linux (v0.44.04): MEGA - -
Mac
(v0.44.04): MEGA - -
Others: COMPRESSED* - Bugfix v0.45.03 -
ANDROID

Compiled with latest stable version of Ren'Py 7.4.6.1693
Console is enabled, in game press SHIFT+O

Extras
: Walkthrough - SFC Mod* - Radioactive Mod* - Better Experience Mod* - FANART

IdarksoulsI thanks for the link
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 62949 View attachment 62950 View attachment 62951 View attachment 62952 View attachment 62953 View attachment 62954 View attachment 62955 View attachment 62956 View attachment 62957 View attachment 62958 View attachment 62959 View attachment 62960
I don't know why but sister is missing.
And mother is not progressing love 20. Its says love is chapped.
And i haven't seen these scenes haven't. How do I unlock them

EricGrey

Nov 11, 2020
I don't know why but sister is missing.
And mother is not progressing love 20. Its says love is chapped.
And i haven't seen these scenes haven't. How do I unlock them
In order to have the sister, I believe you need to take one of the perks at the beginning. "Good brother" or something similar, otherwise, she is only home during school breaks.

Don't know for sure about the Mother's love, but you may need to break familial bonds to progress further.

For the other scenes, you need to progress a LOT further.

Here is the Walkthrough which helped me a lot.

:cool: Eric Grey

Reactions: Zaklin69

Crow Lotus

Oct 18, 2018
In the new walkthrough, it says:
- For Nikki you'll only be able to have sex with her if you mind control her unless you take the sex transformation transformations or make her Bisexual instead of Lesbian. You can make her bisexual by either using Mind Control Recalibration or by making her Obssessive or Nympho.

However, either I'm not understanding or don't have the Power one. When I "Recalibrate" her, there is no option to make her bisexual :( Any help?

Oct 8, 2020
- For Nikki you'll only be able to have sex with her if you mind control her unless you take the sex transformation transformations or make her Bisexual instead of Lesbian. You can make her bisexual by either using Mind Control Recalibration or by making her Obssessive or Nympho.

However, either I'm not understanding or don't have the Power one. When I "Recalibrate" her, there is no option to make her bisexual :( Any help?
Should need Mind Control 2 and have her Control stat at over 40. Keep in mind that even after you recalibrate someone, it'll still take a few days to take hold.

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019

What you need is the ability to make long-term changes in personality and behaviour. In the game, that is termed mindcrafting. Mind Control gains basic mindcrafting at rank 2. Rank 3 substantially widens the effects possible.

There are three separate zones for mindcrafting with Mind Control: Suppression which has choices such as "Family Ties", Reprogramming which has choices such as "Library", and recalibration which has choices such as "Social Climber". Each subject can have no more than one of each type active at once.

You're looking at using a recalibration. The recalibration is named "Gender Attraction".

Crow Lotus

Oct 18, 2018
Should need Mind Control 2 and have her Control stat at over 40. Keep in mind that even after you recalibrate someone, it'll still take a few days to take hold.
Probably was expecting a 'miracle' cure lol On a side note, does the game "end" after so many years? Hate when you have to rush to get everything done.

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
Probably was expecting a 'miracle' cure lol On a side note, does the game "end" after so many years? Hate when you have to rush to get everything done.
The game never ends; you just run out of new things and a lot of content gets permanently disabled once you get far enough along the NCHDL plot line. Billy can only offer to graduate the first week of May though so if you run out of new things in early June to July (which is a fairly typical run if you aren't pushing hard) it's a long row to hoe to get back to the first week of May.

EHommel

Aug 14, 2018
I just played a bit in the complet version now and it feels a bit sad, i mean there is a lot "in development" and "not working" displays with a 80s interface... It just feels like the game would need some love... Instead a new game is on the way and SP2 in talk... I dont think i want that.. i dont have any trust that games would end better that this one... So half done half not

Reactions: Jarendells

SMD

Jan 13, 2018
Somebody could clean this version up, I'd be tempted to do so but I don't know how to do 3D and I know how much would have to be overhauled to make it work well. That said this is a very special if weirdly implemented game. I hope someone or a team of someones takes it on to bring it to a good final state.

3.20 star(s) 140 Votes