Crow Lotus

Oct 18, 2018
Don't know if it 's possible BUT would love to see a Gallery added to the game. It could coincide with the Scenes Tracker from the phone.

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
Don't know if it 's possible BUT would love to see a Gallery added to the game. It could coincide with the Scenes Tracker from the phone.
I took a look at the code ages ago. The problem with adding a gallery is the stat changes aren't isolated from the text/image presentation so running a scene tends to alter stats on the people involved.

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
how to download ?
Assuming you are not asking about the potential sequel, the original post of every game has links.

As for the sequel, a technical demo is available to patreons, but hasn't been uploaded. Maybe Sep's relaease will have enough content to bother with, but I'm betting on end of the year.

Forrtress22

Jun 7, 2018
hello, i have one problem. when i use the cheat mod on second day karma lock me ? so what i do wrong pls ? how i can prevent this ?

Last edited:
Oct 8, 2020
hello, i have one problem. when i use the cheat mod on second day karma lock me ? so what i do wrong pls ? how i can prevent this ?
They lock you up if you gain too much suspicion and demerits.
I didn't think they'd implemented the suspicion mechanic, but like sillyrobot wrote in their walkthrough:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

君若愚兮

Jan 25, 2019
Somebody could clean this version up, I'd be tempted to do so but I don't know how to do 3D and I know how much would have to be overhauled to make it work well. That said this is a very special if weirdly implemented game. I hope someone or a team of someones takes it on to bring it to a good final state.
yes,me too

Like Soft

Jul 28, 2020
Is there anyway to peruse family members without using powers? I'm not here to complain, but personally I just wanted have them thru normal grind and events taking place naturally leading upto the finale..
The game is great btw..

3.20 star(s) 140 Votes