tpk

Aug 24, 2018
I just hope that SP2 has some of the things that mods add, like extra polymorphism purchases. Honestly, I would also like more powers, but the ones that we have (plus the 3 ones that aren't implemented) are enough.

Reactions: Mikey_Boy101

Baal7734

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2016
The refactoring is a decently large task, but certainly far less than constructing it again -- so long as you want to keep actual mechanics and not change them at the same time.
A major part of the stuctual issues I have is SP1 is structured on a lot of dialogue. I'm actually constructing SP2 to be a hybrid of Rags SP and Ren'py SP so that I can save myself from having to write a new novel everytime I want to add a new character.

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
A major part of the stuctual issues I have is SP1 is structured on a lot of dialogue. I'm actually constructing SP2 to be a hybrid of Rags SP and Ren'py SP so that I can save myself from having to write a new novel everytime I want to add a new character.
I figured. It was one of your major complaints and obvious point of stress towards the end.

Strec

Feb 20, 2018
Cool, so SP24 will surely be an hybrid of all this + VR (maybe holo girls appearing in my bedroom :p )

More surely appearing on my tomb...

Zharkhella

Sep 23, 2017
Latest version from the Patreon site is v0.45.03 (bugfix) but Mega download is still v0.45.02.

Did someone compile the fix into the Mega download? The OP header has been updated to the .03 extension.

Zharkhella

Sep 23, 2017
Isn't there a 0.03 bugfix on the first page?
Perhaps I've missed it, after looking a third time, it is possible, however I do not see a link to 'v0.45.03 bugfix' on the main page. Hence, why I asked if it was already rolled into the v0.45.02 that was in the Mega link.

Strec

Feb 20, 2018
Will the powers be exactly the same in SP2 or some adjustement will be done?

I mainly think of the MC level 1 having pratically no use and a group CC lacking :rolleyes:

Spranky

Dec 17, 2021
SuperPowered [v0.45.03] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 4.09 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 598 MB: - MEGA
Compressed Size Mac: 563 MB: - MEGA

Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:
or you can
Check out my
Thank youu! Suscribed to your channel

• Red Heart
Reactions: JokerLeader

pbam

May 22, 2018
Don't worry, the game will surely be "completed" before this :rolleyes:
I've literally finished my master's and am almost done with my doctorate. at only 3 updates a YEAR, I'd be on my deathbed by the time this game is "finished" if the amount of content added is similar to SP1. I hope with the engine change we get more content per 2 month cycle. I'm optimistic but not really expecting anything.

Spranky

Dec 17, 2021
I've literally finished my master's and am almost done with my doctorate. at only 3 updates a YEAR, I'd be on my deathbed by the time this game is "finished" if the amount of content added is similar to SP1. I hope with the engine change we get more content per 2 month cycle. I'm optimistic but not really expecting anything.
I think that's the case with most visual novels, DiK is gonna be finished in 2 years, Summers maybe in 10 years, etc

3.20 star(s) 140 Votes