sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
how do you get denise fetish?
Excerpted from my walkthrough (spoiler section near bottom) said:
The pattern for unlocking a fetish is identical with every woman. Some steps are gated by Corruption; the step completes, but the next one is not made available. Typically Corruption needs to be about 40 by the end of the sequence.

Use Small Favor to ask personal questions until the option vanishes.

If the target doesn't have the option to ask personal questions, then the woman doesn't have a fetish yet.
This has the same requirements and costs for any Small Favor (minimum Favor to access, consuming 2 Charm and 20 Favor) and only has a chance of success. Failures are typically telegraphed through noticing the target almost said something else. At least three successes are necessary to reach the next stage. Some successes require a minimum Corruption level. If it appears you were successful, but no advancement occurs, try raising Corruption a few points before trying again.

There are two possible responses to your question. A successful response which will cause Corruption to rise unless it is already 100, and a failure which won't. Success depends on Natural Social, Persuasion, and lowered Inhibition (if you want math, the probability for success = 5 * (Natural Social + Persuasion ) + (100 – Inhibition) / 4).

A score of about 10+ Corruption is necessary to complete the minor questions.

Use Major Favor to ask personal questions until the option vanishes.
Much like the previous stage, this has the same requirements and costs for any Large Favor (minimum Favor, consuming 3 Charm and 25 Favor) and only has a chance of success. Note the question may not change on successful attempts and determining which whether a response is a success or failure is a bit harder. At least three successes are necessary to reach the next stage. Some successes require a minimum Corruption level. If it appears you were successful, but no advancement occurs, try raising Corruption a few points before trying again.

There are two possible responses to your question. A successful response which will cause Corruption to rise unless it is already 100, and a failure which won't. Success depends on Natural Social, Leadership, and lowered Inhibition (if you want math, the probability for success = 5 * (Natural Social + Leadership ) + (100 – Inhibition) / 4); at least that's what the wiki says – I suspect the formula is incorrect as I experience more failures than expected).

A score of about 25+ Corruption is necessary to complete the major questions.

Perform a specific set of other interactions with the target 3 times.
Each woman has a particular set of action that plays towards her fetish. A Corruption of about 40+ is necessary to complete the chain. *NOTE* Mindcraft Recalibration changes the person's preferences and can in fact prevent her from engaging in the activity necessary to unlock the fetish. If she rejects engaging in that activity, check if you have a Recalibration (personality change or restricted clothing) and if so cancel it.

Students
Denise (forced sex): Kiss, Grope, Blow job (you're given a choice of approach -- always choose the forceful option) -- you need to go somewhere private to make the physical interactions available.

Reactions: Alexander1299

RedBanzai-nsfw

May 13, 2017
okay how do i do that everytime i tried to
i cant get her to i Small Favor to ask personal questions but she says its a bad time and gets angry

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
SuperPowered [v0.45.03] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 4.09 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 598 MB: - MEGA
Compressed Size Mac: 563 MB: - MEGA

Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:
or you can
Check out my
MixDrop link is a 30 minute download, and the Mega link is down. :(

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
Is there a rollback that I haven't found? It kinda sucks when my finger accidentally clicks the button before I finish reading the text, and I can't rollback to finish reading it, so I have to load the save and start back at whatever point I saved last.
Before anyone asks, I have some sorta condition that causes my middle finger to randonly right click on the mouse. It happens in other things in life, aside from clicking the mouse, too. I've been told numerous things that can cause random involuntary finger twitching. Anywho...a rollback is a very helpful tool.

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
Is there a rollback that I haven't found? It kinda sucks when my finger accidentally clicks the button before I finish reading the text, and I can't rollback to finish reading it, so I have to load the save and start back at whatever point I saved last.
Before anyone asks, I have some sorta condition that causes my middle finger to randonly right click on the mouse. It happens in other things in life, aside from clicking the mouse, too. I've been told numerous things that can cause random involuntary finger twitching. Anywho...a rollback is a very helpful tool.
Nope. The rollback system inherent to renp'y is disabled. You can re-enable it, but rollbacks don't properly reset stat changes so it tends to make a mess the more it is used.

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
Nope. The rollback system inherent to renp'y is disabled. You can re-enable it, but rollbacks don't properly reset stat changes so it tends to make a mess the more it is used.
I doubt I would have stat issues, since my concern isn't scrolling back to do things differently. My issue is being able to reread something I missed. Just in the intro of the game, I had to reload the save probably 10 times, just to read things I accidentally clicked past. lol

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
I doubt I would have stat issues, since my concern isn't scrolling back to do things differently. My issue is being able to reread something I missed. Just in the intro of the game, I had to reload the save probably 10 times, just to read things I accidentally clicked past. lol
Your simplest way to accomplish this (don't say I didn't warn you though!) is to grab a copy of unren and use option 6.

hyfka

Mar 8, 2021
Do you plan on reducing the grind a bit for SP2?
Or will it be similar to SP1 or even Loser?
Because honestly while I think the grind in SP1 was really bad, Loser was/is even worse imo, to the point where I decided it's not worth it for me.

foobar99

Jul 25, 2020
Where is the end of content for the latest version? I have the android version and on the quest to reclaim Kelly's cell stolen cell phone , and it is bugged and unplayable. I get to the 3rd step point where I find the thief and confront them, and I then get a bunch of script missing image errors I have click ignore on each one. This take forever ,almost an hour to do(why can't I ignore all or skip?) and then it finally gtets past it only to have me bed ridden for a week because I apparently lost a fight to the them. If I recover and attempt it again same thing. I got th 500 logistic points after the pixie story line and so far no other quests pop up.

Also, I have the polymorph ability , gender bend, and encountered some gender bend scenes while playing video game with the other male club members, but I don't know what triggered it? Does leveling up gender bend do anything? It seems to offer abilities in fighting but i click on the button in combat and nothing happens (level 2). Does level 3 gender bend do anything?

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
Where is the end of content for the latest version? I have the android version and on the quest to reclaim Kelly's cell stolen cell phone , and it is bugged and unplayable. I get to the 3rd step point where I find the thief and confront them, and I then get a bunch of script missing image errors I have click ignore on each one. This take forever ,almost an hour to do(why can't I ignore all or skip?) and then it finally gtets past it only to have me bed ridden for a week because I apparently lost a fight to the them. If I recover and attempt it again same thing. I got th 500 logistic points after the pixie story line and so far no other quests pop up.

Also, I have the polymorph ability , gender bend, and encountered some gender bend scenes while playing video game with the other male club members, but I don't know what triggered it? Does leveling up gender bend do anything? It seems to offer abilities in fighting but i click on the button in combat and nothing happens (level 2). Does level 3 gender bend do anything?
The effective end of content is a graduation party. It's Mary's phone, not Kelly's. Kelly's mission is trapping her stalker. The fight isn't terrible. If you are having trouble, pick up Armor of Terra, train Natural Physical at the Initiative, or increase Reflex and/or Stoicism.

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
Do we have an ETA for SP2 yet?
A couple more tech demos have come out. I think the dev has or is about to go back to Loser for the next couple of months. So next chance might be in Jan 2023. Based on the progress, I'd guess at least two more cycles, so more likely May.

Truthfully, I'm not following the development very closely though. The game mechanics shown so far are not to my taste.

3.20 star(s) 140 Votes