SuperMaxo

Nov 3, 2017
Is there anyway to peruse family members without using powers? I'm not here to complain, but personally I just wanted have them thru normal grind and events taking place naturally leading upto the finale..
The game is great btw..
If by «peruse» you mean ogle to your liking, you could also ask the principal to relax the dress code. MC's self-control will take a big hit, but girls (including MC's sister) will roam the halls more scantily clad

Reactions: Like Soft

tpk

Aug 24, 2018
can someone say if there is a content plan for superpowered 2 and how is the current development? I'm not a patreon and I'm curious about what are going to be the changes in both powers and the gameplay itself

Like Soft

Jul 28, 2020
can someone say if there is a content plan for superpowered 2 and how is the current development? I'm not a patreon and I'm curious about what are going to be the changes in both powers and the gameplay itself
I think his current project is not superpowered 2, he is working on a new game with RAGS engine probably. But I am not sure, it is entirely possible I'm wrong.
Other than that he has another game called "Loser" which still isn't finished.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Strec

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
I think his current project is not superpowered 2, he is working on a new game with RAGS engine probably. But I am not sure, it is entirely possible I'm wrong.
Other than that he has another game called "Loser" which still isn't finished.
You are. Incorrect, that is.

He is working on 2 games, giving attention to one for approximately two months and then switching to the other. His current engine of choice is unity and both games are being developed in that. The two games are Loser and SP2. SP2 might get something worth looking at this month or in the new year.

KaitenBK201

May 18, 2017
I can't seem to start the NCHDL quests, i tried recruiting only Crissy and Principal (no Dereck nor Tamara) but the meeting never happen even if the goal "find 2 peoples" Is valided

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
I can't seem to start the NCHDL quests, i tried recruiting only Crissy and Principal (no Dereck nor Tamara) but the meeting never happen even if the goal "find 2 peoples" Is valided
AFAIK you need either Derek or Tamara, with Freddy that makes the two you need, Chrissy is to make the third, and + Billy you get the 4 minimum for a school club.

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
What date have you reached? Have you been meeting Freddy consistently on Mondays? How many times have you tutored Tamara?

There are a couple of incidental triggers that need to get hit before Billy thinks to submit the paperwork.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
What date have you reached? Have you been meeting Freddy consistently on Mondays? How many times have you tutored Tamara?

There are a couple of incidental triggers that need to get hit before Billy thinks to submit the paperwork.
Wait is a club with neither Dereck or Tamarra a thing?

KaitenBK201

May 18, 2017
Well first i starting with the girls all the way to finding their fetishes. I tutored both dereck and tamara. Freddy started to follow dereck. At this point when i go to the pool from time to time i see dereck and a choice in front of sandra i always choose another solution because i don't share. For the date by the time i found all the fetishes it's far into the game. I have Crissy and principal said she herself would be on the member list so billy, freddie, crissy and principal i am at 4 people needed.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Yeah. A bit a bitch to start, but it's a thing. Crissy replaces one and Larson signs on as a second. Just Billy and Freddy at the meetings.
Colour me amazed, and to think I though a club with only 3 members was a bit sad!

NotInconnu

Aug 14, 2018
I respect NCH's decision to stop developing, but let's call a spade a spade:

This is not completed. It is abandoned. There are millions of features that are clearly indicated to be intended to exist that just. Do Not.

NCH's decision to call this 'completed' is, frankly, insulting.

Like Soft

Jul 28, 2020
You are. Incorrect, that is.

He is working on 2 games, giving attention to one for approximately two months and then switching to the other. His current engine of choice is unity and both games are being developed in that. The two games are Loser and SP2. SP2 might get something worth looking at this month or in the new year.
Hmmm, I loved superpowered but it would have been great if we had the option to pursue girls normally too, without mind control or any kind of mental influence. While powers still used to supplement that goal without directly influencing it..
I will be looking forward to SP2, but is it going to be sequel or we will have new characters and protagonist?

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
Well first i starting with the girls all the way to finding their fetishes. I tutored both dereck and tamara. Freddy started to follow dereck. At this point when i go to the pool from time to time i see dereck and a choice in front of sandra i always choose another solution because i don't share. For the date by the time i found all the fetishes it's far into the game. I have Crissy and principal said she herself would be on the member list so billy, freddie, crissy and principal i am at 4 people needed.
Tutor Tamara a few more times and have Freddy follow her. Have Billy follow her downtown once. Then pick anything other than "red herring". You might have to follow her downtown a second time, I can't recall.

Last edited:

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
I respect NCH's decision to stop developing, but let's call a spade a spade:

This is not completed. It is abandoned. There are millions of features that are clearly indicated to be intended to exist that just. Do Not.

NCH's decision to call this 'completed' is, frankly, insulting.
Not the dev's call. Thread owner's.

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
Hmmm, I loved superpowered but it would have been great if we had the option to pursue girls normally too, without mind control or any kind of mental influence. While powers still used to supplement that goal without directly influencing it..
I will be looking forward to SP2, but is it going to be sequel or we will have new characters and protagonist?
You can get almost all non-blood related women as fuck buddies without using any powers.

SP2 picks up a a bit more than a year after Billy's graduation. Billy is the protagonist. Some but not all of the same women are going to be around.

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
As i recall they made a blog post calling it 'finished' or something.
Nah. He was pretty upfront. Here's an excerpt:

from dev said:
Hey people I'm alive. I got back to Austin a few days ago after a very shitty week+ in amarillo. I have been trying to figure out how to write this up...but it'd probably be easier for me to just say it plain. SP is killing me. I dread working on it. I hate the amount of spaghetti code I've made in it. Working on it is a serious pain in the ass, the ephasis of the game is a nightmare for me, since it requires a lot of writing(something I find very draining), and feature creep has made creating a new character a monumental effort. These are all issues that new Devs face...but new Devs eventually start new projects with much fewer of these problems. I've been roughing this out for probably 2 years longer than I should have. Now...I want to be clear...I didn't do all this world building just to fuck off. I still love night city and the SuperPowered world....I'm just done fighting with the mess that is SP. And a lot of this has to do with Ren'py.

I've come to loathe Ren'py as a gaming engine. It's great for VN's, but it is not suited for what I want it to do. The game is ugly and clunky, the images are too small and pretty desturated due the process I have to run them through to reduce thier size, and modifying the UI in anyway is a goddamn nightmare for me. Some people are good with co-ordinate based UI work. I am not. I need a visual editor. For 2 weeks before I left, I'd been in a state of writer paralysis....And a huge part of it is just how much I'm burned out with this game, and how much of it is due to structural problems. Granted those structural problems I made...but I did make them years ago when I had no clue what I was doing. The game is so big at this point Refactoring it would take longer than just starting over. So...I've decided to Start over. Not completely though.
I posted the whole thing a lot of pages ago: https://f95zone.to/threads/superpowered-v0-45-03-night-city-productions.124/post-7049748

I think he was incorrect in his assessment. The refactoring is a decently large task, but certainly far less than constructing it again -- so long as you want to keep actual mechanics and not change them at the same time. There's always the siren call of new tech to use, updated graphics, and a desire to change gameplay to tempt devs from whatever they are using towards something new.

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 140 Votes