sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
I cant get my first job in the Logistic division , no matter what i do the screen just stays like this! Some help?
View attachment 2086127
Globex job or first job?

First job can't be gained until you get a letter from the principal (and a small award of Logistics influence). This happens the first Monday in October (assuming you attend school) if your grades have improved to 80+. If you didn't get your grade high enough, you'll need to wait until Nov -- the official report card update is at end of month.

Several steps are required to access the Globex jobs.

1) Get your Natural Mental + Awareness >= 7. This starts the "For Science!" mission.
1) Meet Miss Manners at Globex Monday afternoon.
2) Complete the task to collect 150 Logistics influence. Go to sleep and let the mission complete.
4) Travel to Logistics WITH 200 Logistics influence. (You get granted 50 from completing the mission). General influence cannot be substituted, IIRC.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mephistofeles

Mephistofeles

Jul 9, 2017
Globex job or first job?

First job can't be gained until you get a letter from the principal (and a small award of Logistics influence). This happens the first Monday in October (assuming you attend school) if your grades have improved to 80+. If you didn't get your grade high enough, you'll need to wait until Nov -- the official report card update is at end of month.

Several steps are required to access the Globex jobs.

1) Get your Natural Mental + Awareness >= 7. This starts the "For Science!" mission.
1) Meet Miss Manners at Globex Monday afternoon.
2) Complete the task to collect 150 Logistics influence. Go to sleep and let the mission complete.
4) Travel to Logistics WITH 200 Logistics influence. (You get granted 50 from completing the mission). General influence cannot be substituted, IIRC.
Last question, and a really weird one. How to unlock the incest? All i got with the "mom" of the protagonist is some "gross we are related" options.

Urruah

Jun 20, 2017
It's also possible to make them obsessed or nymphos without having the mind control power at all, in which case they might rape Billy if they feel like it.

Reactions: Mikey_Boy101

Mephistofeles

Jul 9, 2017
It's also possible to make them obsessed or nymphos without having the mind control power at all, in which case they might rape Billy if they feel like it.
How do you do that? Man, im having a lot of problems with the gameplay on this one. I dont even know how to get phone numbers.

Last edited:

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
How do you do that? Man, im having a lot of problems with the gameplay on this one. I dont even know how to get phone numbers.
I suggest you glance at my walkthrough (link in signature) -- at least the first couple of months of activity. It's more of a strategy guide than walkthrough since this is more of a game than a VN. The wiki can also help with detailed explanations of game mechanics.

Inflicting insanity is problematic, especially for new players (unless you rely on a mod, I suppose). The most reliable method is rank 3 Psychosism, a different superpower, but most insanities are temporary and heal quickly.

Urruah

Jun 20, 2017
You need to get the psychoschism power and mind break them, then raise certain stats to change their mood. Like to make them nymphos, you raise their lust up to a certain level and for obsession it's love. It's a lot of work for little benefit.

To get phone numbers you need to raise favorability to 60+ and ask a favor. For the principal it's like 80 or something because she's trying to be professional.

Reactions: Mephistofeles

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Is game visual quality and style became better with time? And for veterans: which one you think better? Radioactive, better experience or base game without mods?

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Is game visual quality and style became better with time? And for veterans: which one you think better? Radioactive, better experience or base game without mods?
Visual quality was consistent throughout. No noticeable improvements to models.

Mod wise I can't really say, beyond using whichever worked at the time I was playing each release.
I only used them to alleviate most of the grinding.

Reactions: RandyPhoenix

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Visual quality was consistent throughout. No noticeable improvements to models.

Mod wise I can't really say, beyond using whichever worked at the time I was playing each release.
I only used them to alleviate most of the grinding.
Alright thanks for info.

Strec

Feb 20, 2018
No, available is the right word. Baal hasn’t made SP2 exclusive to Patreon or Subscribestar because it’s still in its early stages of development.
Happy to know that so I suppose you can explain me how to access Discord and after that how to obtain the password required for the download (without paying, cheating or pirating evidently :) )

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 140 Votes