Rickarus

Nov 24, 2019
So I tried searching a few places but couldn't find anything here about it (so if I just missed it I apologize), anyone else have issues with the Pixie storyline giving the "could not find image" exception? I got the first event of that line with no issues, and the first of the Tuesdays after that gave me that exception. That was when I grabbed the bugfix linked in the main page and that seemed to fix the rest of the Tuesdays until I once again got the exception on the Tuesday that Billy tries to figure out what has been happening.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I get this exception and ignoring just moves through one exception after another, for the rest of that scene. Anyone else had to deal with this? Any tips or ideas of how to handle it?

As an aside I am using the Radioactive mod, if that might have anything to do with it.

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
So I tried searching a few places but couldn't find anything here about it (so if I just missed it I apologize), anyone else have issues with the Pixie storyline giving the "could not find image" exception? I got the first event of that line with no issues, and the first of the Tuesdays after that gave me that exception. That was when I grabbed the bugfix linked in the main page and that seemed to fix the rest of the Tuesdays until I once again got the exception on the Tuesday that Billy tries to figure out what has been happening.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I get this exception and ignoring just moves through one exception after another, for the rest of that scene. Anyone else had to deal with this? Any tips or ideas of how to handle it?

As an aside I am using the Radioactive mod, if that might have anything to do with it.
Yeah I had more than a few points with missing images. In the end, I unrened the game and copied/renamed images to fill the holes so I could get enough done to update my walkthrough. Applying the .03 patch helped but didn't fix the issue entirely.

Rickarus

Nov 24, 2019
Yeah I had more than a few points with missing images. In the end, I unrened the game and copied/renamed images to fill the holes so I could get enough done to update my walkthrough. Applying the .03 patch helped but didn't fix the issue entirely.
Darn, that sucks. I'll probably just leave it at this point because I'm not nearly invested enough to do all that just too "see" the rest of this story. It's too bad, but I totally get the dev's decision to move on and if the code is as much of a mess as they say, I can understand why these issues are here and not worth trying to fix at this point.

DarkDank

Oct 26, 2019
Anyone get the renders for SP2? Curious to see if it's worth checking back into SP, if the renders have been upgraded to a great degree. Was a fan of SP1, but the mechanics were a little clunky and the renders a little barebones.
Would see myself, but it's unity and not Renpy and thus hard to take a peek.

Mikey_Boy101

Nov 8, 2020
Anyone get the renders for SP2? Curious to see if it's worth checking back into SP, if the renders have been upgraded to a great degree. Was a fan of SP1, but the mechanics were a little clunky and the renders a little barebones.
Would see myself, but it's unity and not Renpy and thus hard to take a peek.
Baal has already posted SP2 renders in this thread. Here is a few.
https://f95zone.to/threads/superpowered-v0-45-03-night-city-productions.124/post-9058213
https://f95zone.to/threads/superpowered-v0-45-03-night-city-productions.124/post-8022738
https://f95zone.to/threads/superpowered-v0-45-03-night-city-productions.124/post-8084942
Personally, I think the Gen 8 models are amazing compared to the old Gen 3.

• Red Heart
Reactions: cx155 and DarkDank

X-Topic

Dec 9, 2020
I think we should make a new thread for superpowered 2

Also where are the saves stored from the patreon version?

Last edited:

loqex

Aug 5, 2016
Hopefully (unity?)SP2 won't have the same delay that Loser has when changing from room to room/location. Ren'py SP1 seems quite snappy in comparison.

Mikey_Boy101

Nov 8, 2020
Hopefully (unity?)SP2 won't have the same delay that Loser has when changing from room to room/location. Ren'py SP1 seems quite snappy in comparison.
I’ve been testing the game and the current build is pretty quick when switching from room to room and saving. There is a slight delay when loading up the interactions with Maggie maybe 1.5 seconds but it doesn’t feel like you’re waiting a long time for the interactions to load up.

I think we should make a new thread for superpowered 2

Also where are the saves stored from the patreon version?
C:\Users\[USERNAME FOR PC]\AppData\LocalLow\Night City Productions\SuperPowered2

pbam

May 22, 2018
I just "played" the sp2 that was released. I hated almost all aspects of the UI. it felt so unintuitive and clunky. as is with the new power "loadout" system. can't even turn of the extremely repetitive music. it also still feels REALLY grindy, like what the hell for? it's a single-player sandbox not an mmo. I really hope they reconsider some of the design aspects and tone down the grind. the models look ok I guess, but there's really fuck all content right now and considering the dev schedule I'll see you guys in a few decades.

loqex

Aug 5, 2016
Hopefully modders will come up with an ideal anti-grind or reduced grind modes/options. Assuming it's unity based, probably a bit more difficult vs ren'py modding.

Just sad that we don't have URM unity edition.

Reactions: 1Teddy1 and X-Topic

loqex

Aug 5, 2016
Just an FYI in case someone missed the tech demo release of SP2, it's available on the dev's subscribstar's page.

Just remember it's a tech demo. It has bugs as expected. Big one is that it's easy for the second day trigger for cafe job not to trigger if you get too fancy with your powers or such.

Reactions: Mikey_Boy101

DarkDank

Oct 26, 2019
Just an FYI in case someone missed the tech demo release of SP2, it's available on the dev's subscribstar's page.

Just remember it's a tech demo. It has bugs as expected. Big one is that it's easy for the second day trigger for cafe job not to trigger if you get too fancy with your powers or such.
There a list of which characters are in the demo? I know Allie seems to have gotten a downgrade (slick back hair) but Mom seems a huge upgrade. Sister or Samantha in it?

loqex

Aug 5, 2016
There a list of which characters are in the demo? I know Allie seems to have gotten a downgrade (slick back hair) but Mom seems a huge upgrade. Sister or Samantha in it?
Only mom has few interaction scenes. There are few cameo popups of other chars mostly in the start story and couple in the cafe.

Reactions: DarkDank
3.20 star(s) 140 Votes