pbam

May 22, 2018
lol we'll probably only get as much content as what we had with SP1 at that point since we only get 1 update every 2-3 months. so basically 1 char and some relatively minor updates per 2/3months if we use sp1 as the basis. not counting if the dev goes on vacation or gets sick. unless it actually is much easier to code as what the dev has claimed and we get massive chunks of content per update cycle, this thing seems like it's not meant to be finished. chances are the dev is gonna either get tired of this game and abandon it or literally die of old age before he can finish it.

DarkDank

Oct 26, 2019
lol we'll probably only get as much content as what we had with SP1 at that point since we only get 1 update every 2-3 months. so basically 1 char and some relatively minor updates per 2/3months if we use sp1 as the basis. not counting if the dev goes on vacation or gets sick. unless it actually is much easier to code as what the dev has claimed and we get massive chunks of content per update cycle, this thing seems like it's not meant to be finished. chances are the dev is gonna either get tired of this game and abandon it or literally die of old age before he can finish it.
Well he finished SP1... eventually.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: loqex and Angel1984

Angel1984

Game Developer
Jul 25, 2020
im a dev myself..
If i would do 10 times as much as this dev i would die of starvation ;).

Honestly.. SP2 is made with unity.. Models are modified premade assets.. I would probably made current SP2 overnight... Two days tops.

I loved SP1 .. but sorry... this dev is washed up... sucking up good will gathered over the years.

Last edited:

1Teddy1

May 17, 2018
I just "played" the sp2 that was released
Can you even consider a game playable if all your power interactions just tell you failure over and over and over again without even a tiny hint of success?

Urruah

Jun 20, 2017
There a list of which characters are in the demo? I know Allie seems to have gotten a downgrade (slick back hair) but Mom seems a huge upgrade. Sister or Samantha in it?
Allie is not present yet but is probably going to be one of the first characters worked on after Maggie/Steph given that character creation already has prompts for her. Sandra appears in the intro. Denise is in SE Asia and I don't remember about anyone else but I think you can expect that most of the school characters probably won't be returning in significant roles.

Honestly I feel like it'll probably be 2-3 more updates before there's much worth doing.

Reactions: DarkDank

DarkDank

Oct 26, 2019
Allie is not present yet but is probably going to be one of the first characters worked on after Maggie/Steph given that character creation already has prompts for her. Sandra appears in the intro. Denise is in SE Asia and I don't remember about anyone else but I think you can expect that most of the school characters probably won't be returning in significant roles.

Honestly I feel like it'll probably be 2-3 more updates before there's much worth doing.
Ah I see, good to know.
I'd still love to see Allie and Samantha return. Allie is a given I think, but Samantha was one of the few minority girls, and every game needs a delicious brown girl.
Tbh though, Mom, Allie, or Steph are my favorite.

Mikey_Boy101

Nov 8, 2020
Ah I see, good to know.
I'd still love to see Allie and Samantha return. Allie is a given I think, but Samantha was one of the few minority girls, and every game needs a delicious brown girl.
Tbh though, Mom, Allie, or Steph are my favorite.
Baal made a Gen8 Samantha. I hope she will make a full return to the sequel as well. She was my top 3 favorite girls and I love her fetish scene.

Reactions: DarkDank

anhkmorpork

Jun 9, 2017
Can you even consider a game playable if all your power interactions just tell you failure over and over and over again without even a tiny hint of success?
Since there is no training yet, you have to make the character for the scenes you want to see. Full charisma, manipulation, presence, wits and focus from the personal tab, rank 3 brilliance, mind control, sypathetic link and psychosism. Day one, have full psycho and brilliance, wait for night, and give her deep sleep and a deeper sleep brilliance boosted subservience trap. Will drops daily, mind control goes up.

Reactions: Mikey_Boy101

Mikey_Boy101

Nov 8, 2020
Since there is no training yet, you have to make the character for the scenes you want to see. Full charisma, manipulation, presence, wits and focus from the personal tab, rank 3 brilliance, mind control, sypathetic link and psychosism. Day one, have full psycho and brilliance, wait for night, and give her deep sleep and a deeper sleep brilliance boosted subservience trap. Will drops daily, mind control goes up.
Polymorphism with the Monster Cock option is also helpful if you are flirting or trying to get a blowjob from Maggie. It will give you 3 dice to roll instead of 1.

1Teddy1

May 17, 2018
Thanks for the guide but I'll just wait for a mod so I can cheat because it seems like the dev wants to make the game as pointlessly complicated and grindy as their other game Loser.

Reactions: hyfka

Macfinn99

Jun 20, 2017
Why doesn't SP2 have its' own thread. The only reason that I know it came out is seeing it over on SVScomics. If ot had its' own thread, someone might try to develop some mods to make it less grindy.

I never understood why Baal never updated SP1 to incorporate some of the mods that made the game more playable.

Phoexist

Mar 11, 2020
Why doesn't SP2 have its' own thread. The only reason that I know it came out is seeing it over on SVScomics. If ot had its' own thread, someone might try to develop some mods to make it less grindy.

I never understood why Baal never updated SP1 to incorporate some of the mods that made the game more playable.
well it's not really even a game at this point. You can kind of get an idea of what it will look like but that's about it.

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019

Primarily, because it doesn't have a release yet. There's a technical demo skeleton with absolutely minimal game play for the dev to hang flesh onto as he builds it, but no one has brought it over to this site yet (and frankly there's not enough in it to matter yet).

Rome5555555

May 4, 2017
I just "played" the sp2 that was released. I hated almost all aspects of the UI. it felt so unintuitive and clunky. as is with the new power "loadout" system. can't even turn of the extremely repetitive music. it also still feels REALLY grindy, like what the hell for? it's a single-player sandbox not an mmo. I really hope they reconsider some of the design aspects and tone down the grind. the models look ok I guess, but there's really fuck all content right now and considering the dev schedule I'll see you guys in a few decades.
If you knew how hard it was to make games, you wouldn't say that.. Try to make a game yourself, even a simple one, and then we'll talk.

Reactions: Mikey_Boy101

Angel1984

Game Developer
Jul 25, 2020
If you knew how hard it was to make games, you wouldn't say that.. Try to make a game yourself, even a simple one, and then we'll talk.
Yeaaaahhhh.. i released 4 titles up to this point and actually completed over a dozen... i can 100% sign on pbam points soooooo. I think ur argument falls a bit short there mate.

To be honest it fell short even before that. What gives u the right to downsize legitimate complaint based on someone being a dev or not... I dont really need to be in US to know how the statue of liberty looks like. Most ppl can recognize a shit game when they see one.

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 140 Votes