Ankhesenamun

Dec 17, 2017
Yeaaaahhhh.. i released 4 titles up to this point and actually completed over a dozen... i can 100% sign on pbam points soooooo. I think ur argument falls a bit short there mate.

To be honest it fell short even before that. What gives u the right to downsize legitimate complaint based on someone being a dev or not... I dont really need to be in US to know how the statue of liberty looks like. Most ppl can recognize a shit game when they see one.
What titles did you release?

Jun 21, 2018
For mods, which ones should I download and install? Because I see there are some incompatibilities so they're not all going to work together.

pbam

May 22, 2018
If you knew how hard it was to make games, you wouldn't say that.. Try to make a game yourself, even a simple one, and then we'll talk.
that's like saying you can't critique food or movies because you're not a chef or writer/director. you don't have to be Gordon Ramsey to tell that something's off with the food or Steven Spielberg to tell that the movie is flawed.

Last edited:

Astral Aeon

Mar 8, 2018
Okay I'm so confused as to which mod should I be using. I'm guessing it is either Radioactive mod or Better Experience Mod. Which one would be better?

Strec

Feb 20, 2018
If you knew how hard it was to make games, you wouldn't say that.. Try to make a game yourself, even a simple one, and then we'll talk.
For sure, only devs can talk and discuss, players who did not make a game have no opinion to give, no idea to suggest, nothing to say on a discussion forum...

Which country do you live in, I'm surprised you are authorized to be on the net? :rolleyes:

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
For sure, only devs can talk and discuss, players who did not make a game have no opinion to give, no idea to suggest, nothing to say on a discussion forum...

Which country do you live in, I'm surprised you are authorized to be on the net? :rolleyes:
Yeah, has he even tried to code an IP stack from scratch and build out a cable and router infrastructure to cover the planet? Heck, has he even invented a whole language and taught enough people to use it to warrant writing in English?

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jun 10, 2017
radioactive is the most functional and feature packed imho.
Hmm ? Not to critic T.Geiger great works, or push my own mod, but I have doubt on this.
We really didn't goes on the same direction but, while I was more focused on the removing of all annoyances (like the too many need to press a touch to continue, or to guess what option you should/can pick), I ended with near to 90% of the stats changeable. Just the in game configuration menu for the mod have more near to 120 different options letting you tweak the way the mod will act.

Jun 21, 2018
Hmm ? Not to critic T.Geiger great works, or push my own mod, but I have doubt on this.
We really didn't goes on the same direction but, while I was more focused on the removing of all annoyances (like the too many need to press a touch to continue, or to guess what option you should/can pick), I ended with near to 90% of the stats changeable. Just the in game configuration menu for the mod have more near to 120 different options letting you tweak the way the mod will act.
Problem is, your mod is not updated to current game version, radioactive is.

EDIT: Wait a minute, why is the game version in the file 45.02 but it says on the game page that it's 45.03? I take back what I said, your mod should work.

EDIT2:: Oh, I see. 45.03 is just a bug fix and the file for it is just a patch. And on top of that, the patch is only for mac. .-.

Last edited:

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jun 10, 2017
Problem is, your mod is not updated to current game version, radioactive is.
No, the problem is that my mods don't need to be updated every time the game is ; especially when it's just a bug fixes. And sometimes I forgot to update the thread to adjust the number of the upper version it can works with.t.

I take back what I said, your mod should work.
Even if the 0.45.03 was more than a bug fix my mod would works.
All my mods are designed to works with the future versions of the game, and achieve to do it. There's sometime an exception, when the game have a drastic change, but even in this case 90% of the time it's just one of the feature of the mod that is automatically disabled.
Of course, for this game the scene tracker wouldn't be up to date, but everything else would works perfectly fine. What mean that you can still enjoy both the mod and the game, while I works on its update to include the addition that came with the game update.

3.20 star(s) 140 Votes