Phoexist

Mar 11, 2020
Is there any way to have the console run a command file?
(Like how you can run .bat files with FO4 console.)
I think you could make a Label block of code with all the commands you want and use the console to run that label. Though I can't say I have ever tried it that way.

Edit: Of course, it would then be easier to just go in and change those base values right from the beginning. So you wouldn't need to do it at all once the game starts.

Miraj

Nov 12, 2018
HI guys any save game not full save but with all the location stuff unclock thxxx

Last edited:

arifbudi

Nov 24, 2017
SuperPowered [v0.45.03] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 4.09 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 598 MB: - MEGA
Compressed Size Mac: 563 MB: - MEGA

Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:
or you can
Check out my
Please reupload to anonfiles,mediafire or workupload..

Reactions: MarcelPappas

Jonnykid

Jul 14, 2018
And how about controls or key binding for Android? Anyone know how reach Save and Load in game?
Only Q.Save and Q.Load is not enough

DeMoS666

Jul 30, 2018
wait is this really completed? why is the mom perk not implemented? and why cant i talk to the doctor in the initiative?
It is currently abandonned, because Dev is working on second game on different engine and have no time for this one. Search for second part of this game on Unity.

ogr blanc

May 15, 2019
It is currently abandonned, because Dev is working on second game on different engine and have no time for this one. Search for second part of this game on Unity.
that makes alot more sense. this game development really felt directionless. and hearing this explains alot.

3.20 star(s) 140 Votes