Phoexist

Mar 11, 2020
and the unpack location is fine? because I got a checksum error when I tried running it
I unpacked it and it created a GUI folder. And everything goes there. And when I try to run the game it won't start.
and the checksum fail:
The checksum was added by the Radioactive mod. If you make any alterations to the code that will come back as a fail, but has little to do with whether the code works correctly or not. Not sure I can help you with why it won't start without a traceback.

hagare

Mar 27, 2019
The checksum was added by the Radioactive mod. If you make any alterations to the code that will come back as a fail, but has little to do with whether the code works correctly or not. Not sure I can help you with why it won't start without a traceback.
so, can you do a fresh install, unpack then install RA?
Or will that not work either?

hagare

Mar 27, 2019
Definitely worth a try. It would be on my suggestion list.
okay, tried it and it seems to work.
now, for a different question.
I remember there being a scene where you, derek and sandra are having lunch.
But instead of the usual sandra giving derek a footjob, she was basically giving billy a handjob.
Is there a route where sandra only pretends to be dating derek instead of her really liking derek?

Last edited:

Phoexist

Mar 11, 2020
okay, tried it and it seems to work.
now, for a different question.
I remember there being a scene where you, derek and sandra are having lunch.
But instead of the usual sandra giving derek a footjob, she was basically giving billy a handjob.
Is there a route where sandra only pretends to be dating derek instead of her really liking derek?
Yes, There are a couple different options there. Ask a favor, persuade her, and Mind Control her. Not sure which are which as far as that scene, but there is at least one route where she is only pretending to like him while still kicking it with you.

hagare

Mar 27, 2019
Yes, There are a couple different options there. Ask a favor, persuade her, and Mind Control her. Not sure which are which as far as that scene, but there is at least one route where she is only pretending to like him while still kicking it with you.
As far as I've tested, all choices lead to her liking him. Besides the mind control one. That one was just a one and done deal.
I know there's one where you cuck derek, but I just don't know how to get there.
This is besides the invite over scene.
And I've skimmed the thread, there doesn't seem to be anyone who knows how to get the scene.

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
As far as I've tested, all choices lead to her liking him. Besides the mind control one. That one was just a one and done deal.
I know there's one where you cuck derek, but I just don't know how to get there.
This is besides the invite over scene.
And I've skimmed the thread, there doesn't seem to be anyone who knows how to get the scene.
Glancing at the source, you can get there if Sandra is obsessive when you try to set Derek up with her.

hagare

Mar 27, 2019
Glancing at the source, you can get there if Sandra is obsessive when you try to set Derek up with her.
oh wow. How long can you delay Derek's recruitment?
Or can you get the scene if you turn her obsessive after she dates derek?

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
oh wow. How long can you delay Derek's recruitment?
Or can you get the scene if you turn her obsessive after she dates derek?
She has to be obsessive when you're meeting her at the pool and persuading her to help out. Afterwards doesn't matter, I don't think.

As for delaying the recruitment... it depends. You need to get the club operational by Nov 4 if you want to graduate the first year (without using the console, adjusting the graduation date, et cetera). If you don't care about that, indefinitely, I think. There's no hard limit, IIRC.

hagare

Mar 27, 2019
She has to be obsessive when you're meeting her at the pool and persuading her to help out. Afterwards doesn't matter, I don't think.

As for delaying the recruitment... it depends. You need to get the club operational by Nov 4 if you want to graduate the first year (without using the console, adjusting the graduation date, et cetera). If you don't care about that, indefinitely, I think. There's no hard limit, IIRC.
I didn't even know we can graduate. @_@
So IF I wanna get her to obsessive before Nov 4, I guess I gotta get psycocism after senses then
can someone explain how to trigger these. And what does the progression mean exactly?
and what the numbers mean @_@
scene.png

so tired. I suddenly got kicked to the title screen. Sigh......
This game......

Last edited:
Reactions: Rakja

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
I didn't even know we can graduate. @_@
So IF I wanna get her to obsessive before Nov 4, I guess I gotta get psycocism after senses then
can someone explain how to trigger these. And what does the progression mean exactly?
and what the numbers mean @_@
View attachment 2232396

so tired. I suddenly got kicked to the title screen. Sigh......
This game......
Each type of insanity comes with a variety of sequential scenes and Billy actions that are required to "unlock" them. The numbers and actions indicate the order and the action.

You only need a temporary version of insanity so at least as good a bet is acquiring Sympathic Link and hitting Sandra with Love Overload a couple of times. Just keep her Willpower below 100 to prevent the insanity from healing until after talking to her at the pool.

Don't worry about Nov 4. It is extremely difficult to hit that target even under the best circumstance. I don't use mods and play games straight in general. For this, I use a small mod or the console to shift graduation a month.

If you are looking for scenes of using Sandra to cuck Derek, make certain to have Sandra's Corruption pretty high by the time you are running NCHDL missions and choose Derek as your sidekick for cheerleader peeping toms.

hagare

Mar 27, 2019
Each type of insanity comes with a variety of sequential scenes and Billy actions that are required to "unlock" them. The numbers and actions indicate the order and the action.

You only need a temporary version of insanity so at least as good a bet is acquiring Sympathic Link and hitting Sandra with Love Overload a couple of times. Just keep her Willpower below 100 to prevent the insanity from healing until after talking to her at the pool.

Don't worry about Nov 4. It is extremely difficult to hit that target even under the best circumstance. I don't use mods and play games straight in general. For this, I use a small mod or the console to shift graduation a month.

If you are looking for scenes of using Sandra to cuck Derek, make certain to have Sandra's Corruption pretty high by the time you are running NCHDL missions and choose Derek as your sidekick for cheerleader peeping toms.
So something like obsession 3 means there are 3 scenes involved in it?

Ive gotten the obsession scene when billy is about to sleep and sandra called asking for help with school work.
And the wiki says graduation loops every may if the conditions are fulfilled anyway.
And I don't know why, but I suddenly get kicked to the title screen after in my attempt to get the cafeteria scene. Sigh.....
And I wasn't even close to the pool date request scene.

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
So something like obsession 3 means there are 3 scenes involved in it?

Ive gotten the obsession scene when billy is about to sleep and sandra called asking for help with school work.
And the wiki says graduation loops every may if the conditions are fulfilled anyway.
And I don't know why, but I suddenly get kicked to the title screen after in my attempt to get the cafeteria scene. Sigh.....
And I wasn't even close to the pool date request scene.
You need to see Obsession 2 before Obsession 3 will trigger. I don't deal with the various insanities much. They're fiddly to set up, annoying to maintain, and can interfere with achieving targets.

wrarar

Dec 19, 2017
the compressed version links are down, or kust dont start, can someone put it on workupload or mediafire, please?

derpnibbles

Jul 28, 2017
Better experience gives you more control over what events you see (You see a list instead of them firing randomly). I found this to be incredibly useful as many events conflict, and you could have one of say 8-10 events competing for a spot and you only want one.

Radioactive expands the game with new features which can be fun if you don't are about scene hunting.

Edit: If I knew anything about programming combining the two would be ideal buuuuut sadly...

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
how to on incest ? is there any patch ?
No patch necessary. You need to modify circumstances in the game to get past both Billy's and the target's incest taboo.

For Billy, acquire Mind Control -- the flaw is incest. For the sister, you need to add Sympathic Link as well.

For your target, either inflict nymphomania or use Mind Control at rank 2+ and apply the Family Ties suppression.

3.20 star(s) 140 Votes