Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Since it was sort 'left unfinished' and a game I really enjoyed playing, I've actually been modding the heck out of it for a couple months now. Other than some of the basic game mechanics, it's practically an entirely new game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Looks good, so is this something you are going to post?

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
I might... I'm obviously using "borrowed" assets from a couple other games in making it. So I don't think I will release it publicly anywhere but I will make a post when I think its ready. Maybe just through DM requests..
you know many people release mods right? most threads have them. but what the hey, if you don't want to do that pls DM me a link, I'd like to have a look at it.

Reactions: 1Teddy1 and F9Zoney

Shack 24

Dec 19, 2020
I might... I'm obviously using "borrowed" assets from a couple other games in making it. So I don't think I will release it publicly anywhere but I will make a post when I think its ready. Maybe just through DM requests..
me too please;);)

F9Zoney

Jul 1, 2018
Since it was sort 'left unfinished' and a game I really enjoyed playing, I've actually been modding the heck out of it for a couple months now. Other than some of the basic game mechanics, it's practically an entirely new game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
care to share?

sserobinsse

Sep 6, 2017
hi you can DM me with a link to that version

edit: if its in a state where you feel you can release it in DM

Reactions: F9Zoney

Phoexist

Mar 11, 2020
I will let everyone know when it's in a somewhat releaseable state. There are a ton of bugs of missing images and such that I am still cleaning out. I just finished replacing the storyline assets. I would say I've got 80% of the original game converted over so far. I've also already added the three missing powers, though they will need some expanding throughout the game content. I'm also adding several locations, characters, and features as well as making the full cast of characters interactive. Maybe another month and I will be looking for testing so that would be a good time for others to try it.

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
I wonder how hard it would be to set up a Bot to answer this question.... Wait.... What are you again?
A very silly robot. Though not dedicated to that task!

Scanning the thread and auto-answering the insanely common questions (how to incest the family? Is it complete? ) would be neat, but likely blow up the board from the constant posting.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
A very silly robot. Though not dedicated to that task!

Scanning the thread and auto-answering the insanely common questions (how to incest the family? Is it complete? ) would be neat, but likely blow up the board from the constant posting.
Not sure every question would be needed, maybe once or twice a page (in nice bright colours that are hard to ignore), then we'd be free to point and laugh at them for not reading the posts near theirs.

Reactions: sillyrobot

Aid1

Jan 19, 2018
Do any of the mods or console commands allow to turn the NCHDL Missions and School Vignets back on after the Pixie storyline?

3.20 star(s) 140 Votes