inugamidevil

Jun 5, 2017
SuperPowered [v0.45.02] [Night City Productions]

ANDROID: - WORKUPLOAD - PIXELDRAIN

Size: ~ 614 MB

I did a test on Android 11. I want you to know that I didn't go to the end of the game. :unsure:

- The Android port/version is not official.
Thank for the port but How can I saved and load in this port? The quick menu
Don't have save and i can't access to the menu with the finger gesture please help

racerz1

Dec 14, 2021
guys what's next after the pixie story. My game got bugged so i did the 'Friday lunch break friend option'.

got pixie arrested then mom came and picked me up and she was angry..

nothing has happened since then.

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
guys what's next after the pixie story. My game got bugged so i did the 'Friday lunch break friend option'.

got pixie arrested then mom came and picked me up and she was angry..

nothing has happened since then.
Well, you can now graduate so long as you hit the rest of the criteria (grades >70, first week of May, go to school and fill in paperwork). That leads to the graduation party a couple of weeks later and the effective (though not telegraphed) end of the game.

Jthebloody

Sep 24, 2020
So, I've gotten quite far into the game (thanks to the walkthrough), but it seems like I'm stuck.

I'm currently doing the "Party Animals" quest (Mary's alignment quest) but an error occurs every time I try to catch the guy:

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/content/content_school_positive.rpy", line 250, in <module>
AttributeError: 'Player' object has no attribute 'reflexes'

Any idea on how to fix this?

I tried ignoring it, and after that another error occurs that basically doesn't let me continue:

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 453, in execute_pause
renpy.pause(delay)
Exception: DynamicImage u'Locations/School/positive/[char_event].png': could not find image. (u'Locations/School/positive/none.png')

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
So, I've gotten quite far into the game (thanks to the walkthrough), but it seems like I'm stuck.

I'm currently doing the "Party Animals" quest (Mary's alignment quest) but an error occurs every time I try to catch the guy:

While running game code:
File "game/content/content_school_positive.rpy", line 250, in <module>
AttributeError: 'Player' object has no attribute 'reflexes'

Any idea on how to fix this?

I tried ignoring it, and after that another error occurs that basically doesn't let me continue:

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 453, in execute_pause
renpy.pause(delay)
Exception: DynamicImage u'Locations/School/positive/[char_event].png': could not find image. (u'Locations/School/positive/none.png')
Have you applied the last patch (Bugfix 0.45.03)? It was never incorporated into the primary game download.

Loco7

Aug 31, 2020
Does this game have animations? I ask because there are titles that do not say "animated" in their description, but they do have them

Shindora

Oct 1, 2022
I've read somewhere that the game more or less has a bimbofication or similar type of corruption in it. Is that true?

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
I've read somewhere that the game more or less has a bimbofication or similar type of corruption in it. Is that true?
Less Bimboification (since you don't alter their physical bodies) and more Sluttification (since you can alter behaviour and dress).

Dress changes are locale specific -- generally you can't force someone to violate the basic dress code for a location.

Behaviour alteration has the largest effect at school. Once the bathrooms convert to uni-sex, they are a hot spot for sex acts for those women corrupted.

Reactions: Mikey_Boy101

rightsaidfred

Nov 23, 2017
i'm coming back to this game after a long break from it. I downloaded a fresh 45.02 and extracted it. the SH file was not marked executable, i did that. But the game won't launch (Linux Mint/Cinamon)

This is the first Ren'py game i've ever this issue with in linux. I remember this game being janky, but surely it runs in linux?

Sep 7, 2019
i'm coming back to this game after a long break from it. I downloaded a fresh 45.02 and extracted it. the SH file was not marked executable, i did that. But the game won't launch (Linux Mint/Cinamon)

This is the first Ren'py game i've ever this issue with in linux. I remember this game being janky, but surely it runs in linux?
Yeah, I didn't work for me natively on Steam Deck either (and as you said, most Renpy game do), but runs just fine through Proton. In the OP there is a separate Linux version, but since it isn't completely up to date, I rather play through compatibility layer. So it is mostly a non-issue IMHO.

joe55667788

Nov 22, 2021
How do I prevent PIXIE from triggering? The mission to steal the car was carried out only one, and the mission immediately entered Pixie, which led to the school incident being locked up

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
How do I prevent PIXIE from triggering? The mission to steal the car was carried out only one, and the mission immediately entered Pixie, which led to the school incident being locked up
Pixie is automatic after completing three specific "major" missions: peeping toms in the cheerleader changerooms, stolen chemicals, and stolen exam. Don't complete whichever one is offered to you last.

3.20 star(s) 140 Votes