Sanito

Jul 15, 2017
If I want ot be able to just toggle mental states, force certain scenes, etc, which mod is best?

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Hello, can someone help me with the following error that occurs when I want to go to the coffee, Thank you.
I think I heard others complain about that bug (there seem to be several in this release), you might just have watch out for a bugfix getting released

ray3dave

May 12, 2017
Is there a list out there about the topics to talk about with NPCs ta gain their favour? To me it is super annoying to try and try again (reloading, of course), and I am not able to remember it or write it down for every character in the game - this really is a stupid and repetetive mechanism. Boring.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Is there a list out there about the topics to talk about with NPCs ta gain their favour? To me it is super annoying to try and try again (reloading, of course), and I am not able to remember it or write it down for every character in the game - this really is a stupid and repetetive mechanism. Boring.
You can check the wiki, it will tell you the starting type of each girl and the conversations giving points.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
#14,688

• Red Heart
Reactions: ray3dave

Burt

Ignoring Social Media
Dec 14, 2016
Does anyone have a save file they can share ? plz :)
Totally no point in old saves you are always better starting from the beginning each final update as the code changes so much between each update, and it's a complex game. The reason it states in the first page recommended start new game every update

Reactions: Emmi3 and Truesleep

lainenigma

Aug 1, 2018
Sorry man, found this while doing Steph's fetish quest

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/util/func_images.rpy", line 423, in <module>
Exception: DynamicImage u'Characters/Sister/[sis.outfit]_[sis.pose].png': could not find image. (u'Characters/Sister/slut_fetish5.png')

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "func_action_processing.rpyc", line 18, in script call
  File "func_action_processing.rpyc", line 275, in script call
  File "func_action_processing.rpyc", line 431, in script call
  File "func_interactions.rpyc", line 438, in script call
  File "util/func_images.rpyc", line 492, in script call
  File "util/func_images.rpyc", line 423, in script
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 928, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "renpy/python.py", line 2245, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "game/util/func_images.rpy", line 423, in <module>
  File "renpy/exports.py", line 768, in show
    sls.add(layer, img, key, zorder, behind, at_list=at_list, name=name, atl=atl, default_transform=default_transform, transient=transient)
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 1147, in add
    thing.visit_all(lambda d : None)
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 568, in visit_all
    d.visit_all(callback, seen)
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 558, in visit_all
    for d in self.visit():
  File "renpy/display/image.py", line 744, in visit
    self.find_target()
  File "renpy/display/image.py", line 652, in find_target
    raise Exception(error)
Exception: DynamicImage u'Characters/Sister/[sis.outfit]_[sis.pose].png': could not find image. (u'Characters/Sister/slut_fetish5.png')

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.11.2266
SP 0.45.03
Mon Mar 21 18:42:06 2022

Reactions: Power Lord

9alwa

Sep 16, 2020
Hey. I have an issue when trying to generate fear through frighten type actions. It systematicly generates anger and zero fear. Is there something i'm doing wrong?

Edit: It seems to do it only on the sister which has self control suppression and worker tag applied. Could it be related to that?

Another question: How does one access the bathroom? Are the related scenes triggered automatically with workers?

Last edited:

DraKeoniS

May 11, 2020
Hello guys, it’s been a while since i played this game and downloaded the latest version, is it normal the negative path is locked for some character i remember being able to blackmail? Mary , Allie and Kelly have the blackmail or slap option greyed out even when i already have the flaw necessary to unlock these options.

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 139 Votes