T.Geiger

Modder
Nov 29, 2017
We really didn't goes on the same direction
We are very much focused on different things.

I don't use "competitor" mods, and usually don't even look at them. I have a long history in modding (20 years, give or take) and I don't want to appear to be ripping other people off.

That said, BEM looks incredible in its screenshots and I wish I could put something together visually anywhere near half as good. The dotted chat topics is a particularly great implementation, and would have been much better than RA's sticking text in a box.

I appreciate your dedication to modifying without altering core files. This goal is something I tried to move RA closer to as time went on (though it was unlikely to ever reach 100%).

For an experience that is generally very close to vanilla, while providing a good looking UI and a ton of cheats, then the Better Experience Mod should definitely be a heavy consideration for any player.

Hyuuga_Neji

Jan 15, 2020
SP2 should be on Unity only. Or patrons will kill Dev(develop two at the same time twice longer or even more).

First SP is abaandoned practically :eek: .
OK then i must say... it was good since it last but now i gonna wish a goodspeed, sayonara, adios, bye or whatever

Reactions: DeMoS666

DeMoS666

Jul 30, 2018
OK then i must say... it was good since it last but now i gonna wish a goodspeed, sayonara, adios, bye or whatever
Well, i also was dissapointed when i understand that SP2 will be on Unity. Both Games Dev started work on after SP on Unity, so it means he fully switched engines. It is pity, but i will play first SP at last to finish it and forget about second part.

Last edited:

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jun 10, 2017
I appreciate your dedication to modifying without altering core files. This goal is something I tried to move RA closer to as time went on (though it was unlikely to ever reach 100%).
There's hmm... near to two years of failed attempt behind this success. So I'm sure you'll achieve it too.

Reactions: DeMoS666

Abhay

Feb 3, 2018
Is it possible for anyone to upload the compressed version of the game so that all can download it. Save files are also needed. Lets hope someone kind-hearted person will help us all. Thanks a lot in advance.

Reactions: MarcelPappas

DeMoS666

Jul 30, 2018
Is it possible for anyone to upload the compressed version of the game so that all can download it. Save files are also needed. Lets hope someone kind-hearted person will help us all. Thanks a lot in advance.
Game PC
Walk
Fix
Rad mod
Be mod

You are too lazy to use VPN?

I'am playing with BE mod so there is no way i can share my save files, there will be problemsa with them i think

Guys, FIX is essentially need to install, just from last folder move file to game folder, which is located in main game folder.

Last edited:

DeMoS666

Jul 30, 2018
Right. Yeah. Probably should have checked the mixdrop link, completely missed that there was even another option.
I'm usually a Mega person, so I forgot to check the other.

Point still stands on the Mega link though
Your Mega link is in previous post.

DrakeWasHere2

Jun 8, 2017
How transform to a female in combat or is it not in the game? The only form he has is hulk and I have the gender change option for female in sequence.

Reactions: Yogue

Grizzly^_^

Dec 2, 2017
So quick query. The v0.45.03 bugfix... Was that for Mac only? As thats all the downloads when I go to that link.
If no? Where is the Win version???

mrinku

Nov 3, 2018
Is there any way to save the game for the android version? (ie. bring up the save menu in game)

Normally you don't need to because it maintains the game state, but if you get a script error and crash there's no way back and you have to start again.

3.20 star(s) 140 Votes