Strec

Feb 20, 2018
by the time superpowered 2 gets any meaningful amounts of content. we would be close to the heat death of the universe with how slowly content is released. see you then.
Don't worry, the game will surely be "completed" before this :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: Scion

Urruah

Jun 20, 2017
Hello gys, I'm thinking of giving it a go.. those who has completed it already can u tell me which mod should i use?? SFC,radioactive or better experience?
Better Experience is better for speeding up basic gameplay without shaking things up too much and controlling variables to reduce dependence on luck. Radioactive has options to change how the game is played slightly by altering how abilities work in some respects so they can become stronger. I haven't really touched that one much so I don't know what else it can do.

Reactions: Mr.Win

Joshego

Donor
Aug 7, 2016
Complete? how much is in the story compared to the old rag version 0.17d?
Forgot how many years I have been waiting on this game...used to be a long time patron but finally dropped out...
Maybe in another universe, I can finally see the real completion of this story.

• Red Heart

Mikey_Boy101

Nov 8, 2020
Complete? how much is in the story compared to the old rag version 0.17d?
Forgot how many years I have been waiting on this game...used to be a long time patron but finally dropped out...
Maybe in another universe, I can finally see the real completion of this story.
Never played the rags version so I can’t really compare the renpy to the rags version. In the renpy version you create a superhero club to do missions for students of the school. After doing most of those missions you encounter your first villain and either stop or help her with her plans. In terms of a plot there is not a whole lot of content but luckily there is A LOT of sex scenes with the students and family members.

The sequel will take place a year after the events of the first game on a new engine with all character models being updated to Gen 8 models.

Joshego

Donor
Aug 7, 2016
Never played the rags version so I can’t really compare the renpy to the rags version. In the renpy version you create a superhero club to do missions for students of the school. After doing most of those missions you encounter your first villain and either stop or help her with her plans. In terms of a plot there is not a whole lot of content but luckily there is A LOT of sex scenes with the students and family members.

The sequel will take place a year after the events of the first game on a new engine with all character models being updated to Gen 8 models.
It's more of a rhetorical question but thanks...
I know about a lot of sex scenes part, just tired of seeing no real prograss of any meaningful plot under so many years of development. almost 6 years I think? Or maybe 8 years if you count the Rags version in.
I don't want to sound like another entitled ungrateful whinner, I did my $5 patron for a year or two for this game so it gives me the right to complain a little. It is more like a monthly update of sex pics instead of a game, so the rich content of sex scenes is not that worth a while.
IMO the Rags version is even more complete as a game compared to the current Renpy version and is much more fun in terms of plot and black humor. Baal has created the original Rags version out of passion instead of well, pratreon goals.

Urruah

Jun 20, 2017
There used to be a gallery but maintaining it wasn't worth the effort. It's part of the overly complicated game issue that led to the game ending and a sequel starting up.

TeamHentaiX

The Dark Side loves Da Booty + Naughty OoOooo
Uploader
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
Im upset that the DAMN Dev forgot to give courtney and the hot lady in the white lab coat some event.....like bruh this game aint completed at all, still missing some stuff but whatever.

Reactions: Scion and Red Sand

Mikey_Boy101

Nov 8, 2020
Im upset that the DAMN Dev forgot to give courtney and the hot lady in the white lab coat some event.....like bruh this game aint completed at all, still missing some stuff but whatever.
Courtney (that's Logistics lady right?) is probably a lost cause but we might get Ivy.
I’m not sure if he is scrapping Courtney, but it is confirmed that Ivy will be in the sequel. Baal has already made a Gen 8 version of Dr. Ivy.

• Haha

Baal7734

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2016
i love the Gen 8 pic of Ivy hehe

So What Happens to Courtney bro, her Juicy Fat Ass Deserves some Action hahaha ;):love:
I just haven't made her yet. It takes time to make these characters, and Courtney isn't high on the 'need right now' list, but she will be in SP2, and she will have a lot more interactivity(eventually).

TeamHentaiX

The Dark Side loves Da Booty + Naughty OoOooo
Uploader
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
I just haven't made her yet. It takes time to make these characters, and Courtney isn't high on the 'need right now' list, but she will be in SP2, and she will have a lot more interactivity(eventually).
OOOOooooh nice okay, i can accept that and Super Powered 2 mmmm very nice ;):cool:(y):love:

3.20 star(s) 140 Votes