eXtasin

Jan 20, 2018
Most grinding in the history of grinding, no locations to make some grinding kind of not that boring grinding, couldn't be more boring grinding, perfect for people life sentenced in jail with access to a pc and one game.
(Sorry)

Oct 8, 2020
How do you get the polymorph sex scene with your sister?
Not sure which scenes you mean. If you start the game with the Well Endowed perk, you just need to take one Reproduction and two Cellular Sequencing to get all the regular polymorph scenes; then there's another one locked behind your sister's fetish (explained in this guide). You can only get the fetish scene if you have sex with her at home.

slayer991

Jun 8, 2017
I've played this game off and on, but stopped playing until it was complete because the changes too often required a restart. I'm happy I can play this game again...it only took 6 years!

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
SO what's the suggested best experience for new player with this? Install any mods or go as is?
Depends what you like. I play without mods. (To be honest, I do use one these days -- I changed the school year end date to late June from May 6 and moved the graduation party into early Sol.)

That said, mods can be very handy to reduce the workload -- I don't consider it grind per se, but -- especially early game -- there are difficult to reach threshold purchases.

Mods can also help relieve RNG issues with triggering specific events.

Jan 1, 2018
This game isn't completed.
You can bang all the girls, play through their obsession, fetish and nymphomaniac story lines.

You can finish the conflict with the Super villain, Pixie.

You can graduate high school.

It's part 1 of the Superpowered story, and it's done.

Early in the development there might have been different ideas about what would eventually be in this game, but it has finished development and the overall narrative isn't left hanging.

The sequel about Billy getting started as a super power is in development.

Yesax

Dec 22, 2019
Has it been said somewhere if SP2 will keep in mind everything that happened in the first game? Or will it be a sort off reboot?

Phoexist

Mar 11, 2020
Has it been said somewhere if SP2 will keep in mind everything that happened in the first game? Or will it be a sort off reboot?
Its changing engines to Unity I believe. So I doubt it will read directly from an import feature. Could have a series of questions though perhaps. Most likely will just be a clean boot, maybe you select a few powers during the character creation.

racerz1

Dec 14, 2021
You can bang all the girls, play through their obsession, fetish and nymphomaniac story lines.

You can finish the conflict with the Super villain, Pixie.

You can graduate high school.

It's part 1 of the Superpowered story, and it's done.

Early in the development there might have been different ideas about what would eventually be in this game, but it has finished development and the overall narrative isn't left hanging.

The sequel about Billy getting started as a super power is in development.
There are functions that come with 'in development'... do i just ignore these or do they become available later on?

sserobinsse

Sep 6, 2017
There are functions that come with 'in development'... do i just ignore these or do they become available later on?

the "complete" tag is not based on if the game really is complete but on if they the Dev says it is complete like i can stop development* a game and say it is finish even if it has in development stuff or not finish stuff and it will get the "complete" tag not abandoned that the game and others should have due to oblivious the games was not finish

so to answer you question about the in development stuff no it probly would never get added due to the dev has stopped development on the game aka has stopped working on the game

so if you still like to play the game then do keep in mind that it is high chance that all the "in development" stuff wont ever get added to the game

*= unsure of right word to use

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
Ah, yeah, there are a couple of powers that weren't implemented, but the story and sex scenes are all in.
Well, all the ones that are in are in. All the women originally expected and even under development are not complete. Specifically, Sophie and Maid Manners are incomplete. Other women originally expected include the women at the Initative and Logistics office.

And it is more than 3 powers. There are operations types, jobs, college courses, equipment, and probably other things I'm forgetting.

Reactions: Scion

Strec

Feb 20, 2018
Well, all the ones that are in are in. All the women originally expected and even under development are not complete. Specifically, Sophie and Maid Manners are incomplete. Other women originally expected include the women at the Initative and Logistics office.

And it is more than 3 powers. There are operations types, jobs, college courses, equipment, and probably other things I'm forgetting.
All this is planned in Superpowered 8, be patient :)

Hyuuga_Neji

Jan 15, 2020
i got a question....
¿How the Dev administrate time between Superpowered and Loser? There's some site where you can check the release dates???

3.20 star(s) 140 Votes