sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
So trying to understand if this can be really called "Completed" and if its worth a final playthrough.

- Are there buttons or messages still in the game that say "Not available in this version yet" or similar?
- Are powers missing from earlier versions implemented, or references to them removed?
- Do storylines feel like they are tied off / end.. or acknowledge continuation in another version one day?
- Is there any storyline beyond the basic corrupt&fuck for each girl?
- Do any of the girls feel like they are still lacking "stages" in their progression and story?

I don't actually care about bugs... but I'm not sure I'd want to play it again if it feels like I'm going to play half a game that will never get another update.
Lots of "not yet available" including powers, public operations, college courses, jobs, and future interactions with Maid Manners. No clean up occurred.

Three powers remain unavailable: Humanitas, Brilliance, and Herculean Might. They are still listed everywhere they were originally.

The only story line that feels complete to me is the Pixie threat. Even then, the eventual fate of Tamara is undiscussed. Other lines such as Maid Manners feel started and as if they should progress.

There is a primary story-line -- graduating from school and dealing with a mysterious paranormal threat.

Tamara, Maid Manners, Danni, and Sophie feel quite incomplete. That's not surprising since the latter three were all under direct development when the dev threw up his hands. Tamara feels incomplete because she's tied into a plot line that feels like it is immediately complete, but not completely explained/missing a denouement.

Scales

Nov 27, 2017
Thanks to both of you. Sounds like playing it again at this point likely won't feel much different from my last interaction with it. Maybe I'll try it again one day if I feel the urge to experience some scenes again (I do love the mind-broken mom scenes), but I don't think I'll get a satisfactory feeling of closure giving the game another run.

hellyeah3000

Nov 11, 2021
Anyone know how to get the “monster cock” button and sex scene, for the chick who does track but is somehow always in the weights area?

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Ive used it to get the normal sex scene, but doesnt give me the monster cock option?
I think you need to reprogram her to Billycentric or whatever it is called, to make her Bisexual in regard to you, then you can have the full sex experience as either male or female

uNderdog_101

Jan 19, 2018
So, what's the ending here? I've just finished the Pixie storyline, and now nothing has happened for months.Do I just keep grinding away the days until I'm supposed to graduate in May (currently July, so I'd have to grind away almost an entire year)?

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
So, what's the ending here? I've just finished the Pixie storyline, and now nothing has happened for months.Do I just keep grinding away the days until I'm supposed to graduate in May (currently July, so I'd have to grind away almost an entire year)?
I don't think there is an ending here, you do graduation and wait for the next chapter thats being made in a different engine.

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
The school graduation party is the end. There's nothing new after that. I'd use the console to change the month rather than grind.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
So, graduation is nothing special, I can just stop grinding and check this game off my list?
thats on you bud if you've beat Pixie I think you've done most of whats to do other than your final date, the teasers from the next chapter look interesting though, hoping the Dev has made all his mistakes in this chapter and the next one will be better.

Bartimaeous

Jul 4, 2017
It means that SuperPowered v0.45.3 has not been compressed. I will check, if it is not compressed yet, I will compress it and make the Android version. :unsure:
Hello! Have you had the time to make the port for v0.45.3? I'm playing v0.45.2 and sadly there is a bug during one of the quests and from what I read in this thread the patch solves it. Thank you in advance and have a nice day!

Summerfile

Dec 9, 2020
I have all that, i have maxed everything out. been using the cheats and still no MC option, only generous or selfish buttons?
Those bio-mod options only popup at the third (final) choice where you get the extra options of Monster Cock - Futa - Genderbend if you have the correct mods

123lxq

Jan 2, 2018
That's a new one. What, exactly, is happening?
I keeps playing the game and at some point I find myself looping in February. I do get school influence or something at the end of the month, but I just cannot enter March after that. And maybe I can't graduate in May because I can't enter May.

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
I keeps playing the game and at some point I find myself looping in February. I do get school influence or something at the end of the month, but I just cannot enter March after that. And maybe I can't graduate in May because I can't enter May.
Do you hit a specific day and specific time on that day when the loop strikes? What location are you in when the loop hits? What actions are Billy taking? Are you running any missions? Which version are you running? Which O/S (mainly is it the Android pack)? What mods are you using, if any? Have you unlocked the console?

3.20 star(s) 140 Votes