madirfakir

Jul 4, 2017
What i need for playing this game? Thread looks a little messy for me :) I didnt understand which to download

Hello1

Oct 16, 2016
He wouldn't make anything if he got jackshit for money. Food for thought.
Indeed, food for thought. He makes + 7 000 $ a month. He makes a game with more depth and renders than almost any other game out there. He asked for a vote on what to priorize and the school won. So he must be doing something right. People vote with their wallets. You do not. You can argue about speed and priorities, but to call Baal a milker is pure nonsense.

D

Deleted member 45040

The only problem is that Tyrannus is right. You don't want to pay? Use the free version. You want to bitch about passwords? Use the free version. You dont't want to pay but you want to bitch? Be my guest, but overall, Baal is the one making the game and he has the first and the last word on how he does it. Not happy? Don't pay... oh right, you're already not paying.

I don't want to even play hacked or free versions of the game. The author continues to add more elements of grinding and more complexity to get any scenes. The last few versions are making it worse. The need to start over in last version did not exactly help things along. He' also wasting his patron's money remaking old scenes instead of adding new content. A year ago I thought the game was great. It hasn't really gone in a direction I like the last few updates. I wouldn't consider paying for or even wasting time to grind through another version of the game right now.

Reactions: Kata

tark

May 3, 2017
"you receive a message from an initiative automated system stating you are received a demetrit on your record"

After these words comes in the morning Karma and game over,
I don't understand what needs to be done. And how me open sister at home?

mangasm

May 29, 2017
I see a lot of posts on this thread about the original RAGS version. Does anyone have a link? I can't seem to find it anywhere.

Sideswipe2

Jun 6, 2017
Hmmm... when I downloaded it mega opened a window with the whole list of them and I just selected what I wanted to download from it. (Of course I eventually downloaded them all just to check them out :closedtongue:)

Tyrranus

May 4, 2017
I see a lot of posts on this thread about the original RAGS version. Does anyone have a link? I can't seem to find it anywhere.
Theres a thread with download links still on hypnopics forum if you're a member there.

-----
arguing with tyrranus is pointless. He's infatuated with baal and defends him on every forum I see that name on.
Amusing... considering that would be... THIS forum, and maybe 2 of my recent posts on hypno pics... you make it sound like Im spamming this across dozens... Nice try troll.

Zalzany

Apr 19, 2017
Alright another stupid question.. How do I get to the logistics department now? I use to just see it show up now I can't seem to find it so can't get a job...

VonRaschke

Aug 11, 2016
I apologize for my tone.
But, what's so great about the game?

Interface is clunky. Models are not great. And I kept hitting "under development".
As someone new to this game, I wonder the same. I played for a few hours last week and after a whole lot of grinding I didn't get a single sex scene, just some fleeting tit shots when I used my X-Ray vision, which I developed without any sort of notification (all the sudden I could use it one day). This reminds me of those old Newgrounds "Date ____" games where you do a shitload of grinding just to get a naked picture or two as a reward.

3.20 star(s) 140 Votes