Yatoy

Apr 26, 2017
Hello, Simeone can play it on APK? When I open it on my phone, close after f95zone's screen

Imoriking

Aug 12, 2016
Not gonna lie, the game seems pretty grindy so far, is there any way to get my grades up without cheating?
Grades decay at rate of 6 per week.
Each point of smarts lowers that decay by one.
Each study action increases the grade.
Study actions can be gained from studying in the bedroom, receiving tutoring at school, and random critical successes when attending class.

PepsiMan

Jun 25, 2017
help i did something wrong with cheats and now when i clean the house my willpower falls -105 so MC masturbates in front of mom and sis then receive email for demerits, terrorstrike comes and game over

ABH20

Jun 16, 2017
help i did something wrong with cheats and now when i clean the house my willpower falls -105 so MC masturbates in front of mom and sis then receive email for demerits, terrorstrike comes and game over
Don't bother with the cleaning. The rent system hasn't been implemented yet so there's no point in doing it.

Altarin

May 21, 2017
Don't bother with the cleaning. The rent system hasn't been implemented yet so there's no point in doing it.
problem is there is one scene once you unlock fetish on mom related to cleaning. And even so its kind of nice to jack of in front of nude mom and sis when their lust is high. So to get game ending event just for this thats a little too much for my taste. And still noone answered how to wipe demerits, only advice is not to make them. Thats not helping.

Fafner

Mar 21, 2017
problem is there is one scene once you unlock fetish on mom related to cleaning. And even so its kind of nice to jack of in front of nude mom and sis when their lust is high. So to get game ending event just for this thats a little too much for my taste. And still noone answered how to wipe demerits, only advice is not to make them. Thats not helping.

You can spend Favor with Larson to clean up your record. But I think you need to have Mind Controled her for Professional Favors first.

Chompiras

Jul 7, 2017
so whats the point of this game? whats the story? is a guy that want to be a superhero work to buy superpowers, and meet girls then fuck them, and..? thats it?

Shardoom

Spunkbubble
Donor
May 4, 2017
so whats the point of this game? whats the story? is a guy that want to be a superhero work to buy superpowers, and meet girls then fuck them, and..? thats it?
For now yes. It's still really early in development. There are superhero / supervillain storylines planned for further down the road. Baal is actually going to start working on some of them in the next updates (17)

Chompiras

Jul 7, 2017
For now yes. It's still really early in development. There are superhero / supervillain storylines planned for further down the road. Baal is actually going to start working on some of them in the next updates (17)
the girls don't have a story too? is just meet do some things together and fuck?

badblonde

Apr 20, 2017
You can spend Favor with Larson to clean up your record. But I think you need to have Mind Controled her for Professional Favors first.

if you MC here and take off here Profisnalism then u get no favors just a heads up

3.20 star(s) 140 Votes