Sural Argonus

Chimpanor Productions
Donor
Game Developer
May 12, 2017
He makes his backers jump through additional hoops in the form of passwords and other protections that make it difficult for people to play/mod the game the way they want to. You seem to like taking one bit out of context and blowing it up as if that was the entire point.
Actually that is not the entire reason. He is also trying to reduce the pirating of his game. Not that it's very successful. hahaha

Reactions: jason95821

Voilsh

Apr 30, 2017
Well not only it is a chaotic game but compared to the RAGS version it failed to capture the fun factor for me.
I think it's probably because the story isn't really developed right now. You only have a set of characters that you can corrupt, that's all, and it feels random and boring.

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
I think it's probably because the story isn't really developed right now. You only have a set of characters that you can corrupt, that's all, and it feels random and boring.
Sadly, its been in this state for almost a year. Other than adding some image sets every month or two there has been little to the actual "story" going on, and its why I dropped as a Patreon after awhile. I liked the RAGS game, but this should be in a better state than it is for the amount of time Baal has been working on it. Regardless of what the Patreon votes were early on (yeah I did vote for the school but I expected SOMETHING to happen there).

Voilsh

Apr 30, 2017
Sadly, its been in this state for almost a year. Other than adding some image sets every month or two there has been little to the actual "story" going on, and its why I dropped as a Patreon after awhile. I liked the RAGS game, but this should be in a better state than it is for the amount of time Baal has been working on it. Regardless of what the Patreon votes were early on (yeah I did vote for the school but I expected SOMETHING to happen there).
I agree, and yes, the RAGS game was more fun. At least he has a roadmap dev diary so we know what to expect. Problem is that I don't see anywhere "main story advancement" or even "side character development writing":(
So I expect a pretty dry game if he doesn't add some soul to it...

Sural Argonus

Chimpanor Productions
Donor
Game Developer
May 12, 2017
Well again...Baal/The NCP team is trying to get the characters done first from what I gather. I think I remember a while ago someone saying the framework was going to get priority.

Which is fine and all...but I am bored as hell with this game right now...When the story elements start coming back in, I will try to rekindle my interest in the game.

badblonde

Apr 20, 2017
I agree, and yes, the RAGS game was more fun. At least he has a roadmap dev diary so we know what to expect. Problem is that I don't see anywhere "main story advancement" or even "side character development writing":(
So I expect a pretty dry game if he doesn't add some soul to it...

Baal just made a 2 road map with a lot of story coming up

badblonde

Apr 20, 2017
0.16.20 Early update (two weeks)

• Finish developing Denise
0.17.00 -July

• Sister Part 2 (1 week)
  • Storyline as many branches as I can do (1 week)
  • Basic Combat (been working on this in the background for the last month)
0.18.00 - August

• Sister Part 3 final(3 weeks)
  • Storyline continued (1 week)
0.19.00 - September

• Advanced Combat (2 weeks)
  • Backlog: Kelly combat/fetish (1 week)
  • Storyline completed (1 week)
0.20.00 - October

• Nikki part 1 (3 weeks)
  • New Storyline (1 week)
0.21.00 - November

• New Powers: Polymorphism, Armor of Terra (1 week)
  • Backlog: Samantha combat/fetish (1 week)
  • Storyline cont.. (2 weeks)
0.22.00 - December

• Nikki part 2 (3 weeks)
  • Storyline concluded (1 week)
Version 0.26.00

• Character part 1
  • New storyline with 3 branches
Version 0.27.00

• New Location
  • New Combat power
  • New Job
  • Continue previous storyline with 3 new branches
Version 0.28.00

• Character part 2
  • Conclusion of previous storyline with 3 new branches
Version 0.29.00

• New function
  • Rerenders of shitty old content
  • More location actions for new location
  • New Storyline with 6 branches

Potential Additions if time permits:
  • New school jobs
  • New locations
  • New Power: Mercurial Speed

Reactions: Voilsh

enokard

Apr 25, 2017
Hi guys, can you help me, please ? MC can't send sms to her mother : "You appear to be block right now".
Why ? Mother has no fear. They have cut family ties.
Is there a way, to unblock the phone ? Or do you know a cheat code ?
Thank you in advance for your answer.

badblonde

Apr 20, 2017
Hi guys, can you help me, please? MC can't send SMS to her mother: "You appear to be blocked right now".
Is there a way, to unblock the phone? Or do you know a cheat code?

Here will power is to high

DragonWrath

Donor
Jun 17, 2017
Hi guys, can you help me, please ? MC can't send sms to her mother : "You appear to be block right now".
Is there a way, to unblock the phone ? Or do you know a cheat code ?

Check her anger stat... At a certain point (I think either 50 or 75, can't remember which) NPCs will block you from being able to contact them via sms (texting) until their anger lowers to the point below the threshold.

enokard

Apr 25, 2017
All right. Where can I check the anger stat ? On the phone, I can see only willpower = 100. Favor = 100. Vitality = 100.

How can I decrease her anger or willpower, please ?

Edit : All right, found it :
-> Negative interactions :
- Apologize for recent behavior
- Try to calm them

Last edited:

DragonWrath

Donor
Jun 17, 2017
All right. Where can I check the anger stat ? On the phone, I can see only willpower = 100. Favor = 100. Vitality = 100.

How can I decrease her anger or willpower, please ?
In the cellphone under that person's picture. In order to see anger though, you must have Rank 2 of the Enhanced Senses superpower. Check out the for a lot of information about various things from the superpowers and their effects to various types of mental issues (from nymphomania to obsessive); From various info about the different girls to your flaws, and so on. It's not complete but it has a lot of very useful information.

Reactions: enokard

Thjis

May 19, 2017
The RAGS version also had significantly less content for each of the girls. Going by the number of sex scenes, I believe this version already has significantly more content than the RAGS one ever did.
The scenes In renpy are shorter, guess due to renders. Soon as he finishes the girls the games will be almost the same. RAGS had the fight downtown and the wasted trip to lawyers office.

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
0.16.20 Early update (two weeks)

• Finish developing Denise
0.17.00 -July

• Sister Part 2 (1 week)
  • Storyline as many branches as I can do (1 week)
  • Basic Combat (been working on this in the background for the last month)
0.18.00 - August

• Sister Part 3 final(3 weeks)
  • Storyline continued (1 week)
0.19.00 - September

• Advanced Combat (2 weeks)
  • Backlog: Kelly combat/fetish (1 week)
  • Storyline completed (1 week)
0.20.00 - October

• Nikki part 1 (3 weeks)
  • New Storyline (1 week)
0.21.00 - November

• New Powers: Polymorphism, Armor of Terra (1 week)
  • Backlog: Samantha combat/fetish (1 week)
  • Storyline cont.. (2 weeks)
0.22.00 - December

• Nikki part 2 (3 weeks)
  • Storyline concluded (1 week)
Version 0.26.00

• Character part 1
  • New storyline with 3 branches
Version 0.27.00

• New Location
  • New Combat power
  • New Job
  • Continue previous storyline with 3 new branches
Version 0.28.00

• Character part 2
  • Conclusion of previous storyline with 3 new branches
Version 0.29.00

• New function
  • Rerenders of shitty old content
  • More location actions for new location
  • New Storyline with 6 branches

Potential Additions if time permits:

• New school jobs
    • New locations
    • New Power: Mercurial Speed
So looking at this roadmap its at least another year before we really get any story content. I'm sated with the renders and the powers/corruption you can do now. I haven't been keeping as good a track on the project as I should but this just seems way too long to me, I understand Rags is easier and that game took awhile to make, but he could have redone it in Rags by this point. By now I expected so much more out of it, maybe I'll take a break as well until there is some meat on these bones.

Jed

Feb 28, 2017
Huh? What do you mean it's a year before any story content? The roadmap you just quoted says that story content should be released this month.

Reactions: badblonde

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
Huh? What do you mean it's a year before any story content? The roadmap you just quoted says that story content should be released this month.
Considering how large this game is, I don't expect Baal to get much story done with each release. It's nice to see that after over a year of development he is finally fleshing it out, but I am not going to expect much done for quite a while.

He may get some done but its
Storyline as many branches as I can do (1 week)
. I'd rather be pessimistic and be surprised with what he gets done rather than optimistic and disappointed.

I do like the game, I wouldn't have supported him for the first year if I didn't, its just his progress leads a lot to be desired.

3.20 star(s) 140 Votes