Goblinfart

May 29, 2017
How do i activate cheats? tried to change the code and the game bugged. pushed all the buttons and console won't open

Jed

Feb 28, 2017
Huh. Odd. It *was* a public post when I posted that. I still have it in my email (I'm not a patron now and haven't been for months, but I am 'following' it, and so a lot of the posts - including the weekly updates - get sent to my email). This is what it says:

Hey everybody, I've been plugging away at the rest of Denise. Only have 3 scenes left to do, and then tie it all together. So By next monday, there should be a new version released :)

Starting next week, I'll work on Stephanie.

Not a lot to cover yet, so I'll end on a high. Keep en eye out next week for a new version with a fully completed Denise.

Michael121

May 14, 2017
Hi! I have not read all the pages in this post but I have a question regarding this game. How can I lower inhibition more then 50(I have tried with mom), I have tried being selfish and got to about 50 inhibition. Tx in advance and hope to hear the answer.

Thjis

May 19, 2017
Hi! I have not read all the pages in this post but I have a question regarding this game. How can I lower inhibition more then 50(I have tried with mom), I have tried being selfish and got to about 50 inhibition. Tx in advance and hope to hear the answer.
Not sure it it changed, I just using mind control to make them dress provocatively
For corruption nightmares. I run insanity aura a lot. Never had a problem getting any girl down in numbers
Mom is 0 inhibition and 100 corruption, she was one of the easiest
I also keep lust high, if you overload lust it will give you help with the other statd.

The Warden

Jun 25, 2017
About this game:
SuperPowered is a RPG game made with Ren'py. In the game, you play as Billy, a young man still living with his mom. At the very beginning of the game, Maggie (his mother) buys Billy his first superpower. Because money is tight, he doesn't have much of a choice, she's getting him X-ray vision.
Before the process begin, the nurse who's gonna give him the shot has to test him to see if he's compatible. As it turns out, he is but there's something else. Unlike most people, who can only receive a very limited number of those shots, Billy seems to have the uncanny ability to absorb an unlimited amount of them. Thanks to this, he could become the most powerful of them all but in order to achieve this level of power, he must be careful. In a world where almost everyone can buy powers, anyone could be a potential threat.​

Game Info:
Updated: 01/07/2017
Genre: 3DCG, Incest, Mind control
Censorship: No
Version: 0.16.00
Developer / Publisher: Night City Productions ( - )
Platform: Windows, Mac, Linux
Language: English

Instructions:
1- Extract to desired location.
2- Click on "SuperPowered.exe" to start playing.

v0.16.00 download links:
Unmodded (No password & No cheats): - -
Modded (No password & Cheats enabled): - -
Magnet link (Please seed!):
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
CG:
v0.14.00 APK: (Unmodded)
v0.14.00 APK: (Modded)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Post with Console Commands

To bypass the passwords till a modded version is released by SLDR, use the Password Fix.rar provided below. Download and unzip the .rar file. Cut and paste the "Password_fix.rpy" file into the "Superpowered/game/" directory. Launch the game. When prompted for a password, type: start
I think ur avatar even better like the series (Fallout3)

Thjis

May 19, 2017
That can happen if you have the aura power, the insanity aura causes stats to move around like that. Mostly I've ignored that one, since there seems to be little need for it as you can do the insanity states that make obsessive in other ways.
Where as i use insanity aura all the time, I also break will at least once. I find it easier to get numbers going in my direction. I seldom have issues with anger or fear. Play styles..

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
Where as i use insanity aura all the time, I also break will at least once. I find it easier to get numbers going in my direction. I seldom have issues with anger or fear. Play styles..
Oh definitely, I can see where the aura would be a lot of fun. Considering the lack of sexy content I was more focused on achieving that and not watching the girls go haywire

Reactions: Lenda

Ubik

Old man in a young body
Donor
Sep 8, 2016
have you guys found how to reveal Maggie(Mom)'s fetish yet? I seem to have a hard time unlocking it
In order to discover the fetish, you can't have the hots for mom and she can't have the hots for you. So no Mind Control perk, and mom's lust should be in check.
Then, select "personal questions" in the small favor/large favor menu until they disappear. Then, go to the coffee shop about 3-4 times.
THEN, her fetish will be discovered.
After the fetish is known, clean the house a couple of times to trigger a few scenes.
Then you can go nuts with her lust and your mind control - this triggers a new house cleaning scene and a new option during sex.

Reactions: smokeroom

Michael121

May 14, 2017
Not sure it it changed, I just using mind control to make them dress provocatively
For corruption nightmares. I run insanity aura a lot. Never had a problem getting any girl down in numbers
Mom is 0 inhibition and 100 corruption, she was one of the easiest
I also keep lust high, if you overload lust it will give you help with the other statd.
Problem is that I want to do it so that corruption is almost 0, Now I have about 50 inhibition and only 5 maybe 10 corruption. I do not want to go insane and...slutty...only 0 inhibition. I will try with other caracters to see if it is the same. Maybe I need also corruption higher to have 0 inhibition.

Michael121

May 14, 2017
In order to discover the fetish, you can't have the hots for mom and she can't have the hots for you. So no Mind Control perk, and mom's lust should be in check.
Then, select "personal questions" in the small favor/large favor menu until they disappear. Then, go to the coffee shop about 3-4 times.
THEN, her fetish will be discovered.
After the fetish is known, clean the house a couple of times to trigger a few scenes.
Then you can go nuts with her lust and your mind control - this triggers a new house cleaning scene and a new option during sex.
If I already used mind control on her....I can do something to see that...or I have to start a new game?

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
If I already used mind control on her....I can do something to see that...or I have to start a new game?
You need to do it before you get mind control, once you get that if you do the Clean House chore you make Maggie do it, which blocks you from doing it to find out the last bit you need. Its *YOU* that needs to do the chore to finally reveal the fetish, after that you can get mind control.

badblonde

Apr 20, 2017
Problem is that I want to do it so that corruption is almost 0, Now I have about 50 inhibition and only 5 maybe 10 corruption. I do not want to go insane and...slutty...only 0 inhibition. I will try with other caracters to see if it is the same. Maybe I need also corruption higher to have 0 inhibition.

did she ground you ? yet

3.20 star(s) 140 Votes